Thread: Space Cadets
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2509
-
08-03-18 20:33 #934Senior Member

Posts: 759Information??
Hey back in the day I could research by phone number and come up with all kinds of pictures and reviews on post in BP or wherever the adds came from in places like evil empire, escort phone numbers and places like that, the info was very helping does anyone still have places like that they can share cause all those places I used to use are gone now all you get is adult friend finder bullshit adds.
Same thing with Brevard county arrest records they closed that down a while back to now you have to go threw clerk of courts to get info on people but there's no pics and you have to have a name to research.
-
07-15-18 11:58 #933Senior Member

Posts: 245SSUTR-Ashley
Ashley is in Manila now. Probably permanently.
-
07-15-18 01:20 #932Senior Member

Posts: 117******
We're fucking ****** for a pastime. ****** come and go and unfortunately often die too early. Your or my stellar cocksucker is still a passing fancy and a ***** that made a fuckload of crap decisions in life before appearing on our radar. Keep some perspective man. Sounds harsh no? It's simply a contact sport and there's no more to read into than that. You don't have to be some senior member of anything to know these girls OD often, risk being beaten, raped, subjected to chronic disease, pimped and often suffer severe depression. If she has first world problems the root cause isn't too much business from forum members whom, I would wager, are more likely than not preferred clientele.
Originally Posted by FredHasMusic
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-18 18:29 #931

Posts: 171What a hateful rant from some nobody regular member.
Nothing I said even applies to you. It was a post for senior members. So you get bent. You're simply eavesdropping on the grown ups, go back to bed.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
It was her rules and yes, a forum member pushed her buttons. Want to know who? But you missed the point, young man, so I'll type slower for you.
If you are given digits and asked to respect the wishes of the provider and don't share. Then don't share. See, this way, the volume of calls and the individuals invited to share can be controlled.
This is hardy being a white knight, it's just common courtesy. If I loan you my lawn mower, it's not yours to loan out. If I give you digits to a stellar UTR BJ queen, enjoy her and shut up. Membership has it's privileges, or we would not have to earn our Seniority. Derp. As it is, a few certain members bask in the bukakke of others and give out info to earn praise. Tsk tsk. I simply won't share anymore. As for your hateful tone, dude I don't care. Those few members of quality will understand.
-
07-13-18 23:49 #930Senior Member

Posts: 212Information Management
I agree with Doug. None of us should go off and dump on another member based on emotion and lack of facts. Let's remember that our goal is to share information.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-18 12:34 #929Administrator

Posts: 5265Somebody else who know how to move posts
1. I agree 100% and 2. Thanks for bringing the argument here.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
A2.
-
07-13-18 08:11 #928Senior Member

Posts: 375Get Bent
F*ck you and obeying your rules. For all we know it wasn't a forum member that pushed this chick's buttons. Did you really think your dick was the only one she was sucking? Let me burst that bubble for you...I started telling a buddy (that doesn't read the forum) about a girl he should meet. As soon as I say her name (her real name, not Saylor) he starts laughing and tells me he has known about her for over a year thanks to one of his other UTRs. So take your knee jerk reaction back a step or two, ok? And her supposed "retirement" lasted all of what...one day? LOL
Originally Posted by FredHasMusic
[View Original Post]
Let me leave you a couple of quotes from members of this forum, I think you're familiar with both of them...
Originally Posted by FredHasMusic
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-18 06:41 #927Senior Member

Posts: 390I didn't think my post was a white knight post.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Whoever posted an ad pretending to be her put her private info out there for the world to see. Now that affects me because if she up and drops out of the game then I'm down one pussy hole to fill. Yeah I can go find another, which there are plenty, but that's just making undue work for me which I do not appreciate.
I didn't refute a negative report of her or exaggerantly praised her so I'm not sure why you said I was white knighting.
-
07-12-18 03:13 #926Administrator

Posts: 5265Fuck enough with the drama
What is it with you white knights? That's what chicks do, they find a steady group of guys, convince them all she only really loves you and then goes UTR until a couple of them get tired of fucking her thn she will come out of hiding.
Originally Posted by TungstenHP
[View Original Post]
Getting you excited about her problems is one way they control their johns.
-
07-11-18 22:58 #925Banned Member

Posts: 644The jell pack is a brand called kamagra. I'm kinda on the fence which is better Jackrabbit or Kamagra. I get them off of the street. My guy hits me up out of the blue and I buy a bunch of boxes to have on hand. At one time Jackrabbit were out of stock in just about every Convenience store. Till I found one store that had 15 packets in stock. I went full retard and bought all of them. Few weeks later all the stores got a new supply in.
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-18 22:55 #924Senior Member

Posts: 353Erin
She is sweetheart I haven't seen her forever, I was going to contact her but hey thanks for telling us that, we need to show some respect man, wish she doing ok.
Originally Posted by TungstenHP
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-18 22:33 #923Senior Member

Posts: 517What are you a detective? You think the handful of guys on here are the only dicks slipping in there? When ya sell your body you going to mix it with some fucked people who won't think twice to fuck with you. Yall gettin too invested in this shit sometimes.
Originally Posted by TungstenHP
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-18 22:23 #922Senior Member

Posts: 390Erin
Whoever the asshole is that made that post pretending to be Erin you just fucked us all over. Erin went UTR because she got a handful of regulars that she's good with but now she's going to go deep UTR and maybe even get out of the game. Girl has a family to take care of, she doesn't have time for this bullshit drama. Thanks asshole.
Don't even ask me for her new number; can't trust any of you.
-
07-10-18 12:48 #921Banned Member

Posts: 644You guys got to to stop
I can't take all the credit for my intel. I do have my HuggyBear source. Like I told another member on here in PM. If you stick a pair of panties under his nose he'll find the girl. Better yet we could do like the Pepsi challenge with him. Blindfold him and stick various providers underwear under his nose and I bet like that game show Name that Tune. He should be able to tell us who it belongs to.
-
07-10-18 10:52 #920Senior Member

Posts: 212Ericson73 has always been reliable and honest. I say there is no BS in his information. He has helped me several times with great intel.
Originally Posted by Boxdoc
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






