Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 11028
-
07-11-18 22:29 #5208Senior Member

Posts: 38Malden maybe.
I saw a likely candidate in Malden on Ferry st. Near rt. 99. She looked the part and was very interested in passing traffic. Of course I wasn't able to stop.
Originally Posted by Lamron
[View Original Post]
I'd guess mid 30's, pretty nice body from what I could see, but very "tired" looking.
-
07-11-18 20:54 #5207Senior Member

Posts: 29Megan: any better or knocked up?
Went by Mass Ave saw Megan, been missing, cute spinner who seems to have gained a few lbs but maybe away for vacation or is she knocked up? Anyone tried her and has attitude changed? Thinking about another chance but don't know if worth it. Wants a lot and complains way to much and gives little unless highly medicated. Long legs Katie around a lot so maybe I'll just go there.
-
07-11-18 19:21 #5206Senior Member

Posts: 214Looked like a sting yesterday in the Mass Ave area where SW activity is high. I saw a wagon next to the gas station and also two police offiers pull over someone in the back streets. Also the police scanners were temporarily off.
-
07-11-18 03:48 #5205Senior Member

Posts: 317Chelsea has them but it's really hit and miss. Like 5 years ago it was really busy but not so much now. If you go out at the right time of night you can find a girl or two on the loop near what used to be the Stanley hotel, also Caroline is out there sometimes since she lives down the street and she probably looks the best for what you can currently find around there. Down Broadway towards Revere I found a girl that was pretty decent but I have no idea how often she is out.
Last piece of advice on Chelsea is the cops are really out there most of the night so don't be stupid.
-
07-10-18 21:24 #5204Senior Member

Posts: 116I lived in Malden
When I lived Malden, I saw maybe 3 or 4 in about 7 years. Not doing a loop, just walking down the street and always when I can't do anything.
Originally Posted by MarkIV
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 21:20 #5203Senior Member

Posts: 116Was in town
Was in town yesterday and today, on my way home I past by the area on Mass Ave between McD's and Uhaul. Yesterday I saw 3 - 4 WSW, but they were in rough shape. Did a quick loop and kept going. Today I passed by again and saw a couple, one closer to Uhaul, Tall blonde, real skinny and had acne. The other was walking towards McD's, blonde, tight dress, carrying a bag, I'd say around a 6. There was just to many eyes around, security and LEO.
I did a job in that area last year and while looking for parking, there was a girl that was working, couldn't partake then, she wasn't bad.
-
07-10-18 21:17 #5202Banned Member

Posts: 312I would imagine lynn and chelsea. But malden. Not likely.
Originally Posted by Lamron
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 21:06 #5201Senior Member

Posts: 116Nothing anywhere near a regular basis
I've seen some, here and there in Somerville and Malden, but nothing anywhere near a regular basis. Chelsea and Lynn used to have tracks, but they are pretty much dead, but they would more than likely be your best bets.
Originally Posted by OneTimer234
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 19:56 #5200Senior Member

Posts: 2682Smart move, that's where Aunt LEO likes to work. Uncle LEO will hide the wagon around the corner on Auckland with a few unmarked on Dot Ave watching. Any time you see a girl stationary in that location I'd be highly suspicious.
Originally Posted by Physcosid
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
07-10-18 07:59 #5199Senior Member

Posts: 136You may want to look at this
Give this a read. May be a good place to start for a "newbie". (22 Rules for Street Mongering) http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...MongeringRules.
Originally Posted by ArtArt112
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 04:42 #5198Banned Member

Posts: 145Allie
Went out this morning at 230, started my usual loop, right as I got to dot ave I saw a cute WSW wearing a white hat, I was going to fast to stop and as I turned arpund she was gone, went to mass ave and there was a few out, most of them hanging out woth the douchebags on bikes, did a few loops nothing of interest, went back to dot hoping to see that new one, went up to the bk saw another WSW flagging down cars, thought abl it it but said naw. Went back to mass and saw Allie wearing a bk he jacket, blue nikes, a denim skirt, I made the pick up got. 3 for FS went to her spot, did the deed, might repeat, might not, that's the reason I go for street walkers they're like a box of chocolates you never know what you're going to get. They are put lately which is nice as I like to drive around and figure out which one I want before I do the pick up.
-
07-09-18 21:18 #5197Senior Member

Posts: 29Advice
I've never tired this before so I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on how this works, where to find them (boston, Brighton, allston area), how to spot then, stiff like that, I'm a complete newbie, only had experience with one AMP.
-
07-09-18 17:52 #5196Senior Member

Posts: 38North of Boston.
Anyone know of any areas north of Boston where women might be found walking? Somerville? Lynn?
I've seen a few that looked like possibilities, but were probably civilians.
-
07-09-18 11:17 #5195Banned Member

Posts: 312Yes. In Streetwalker section, $20 means 20 bucks. In other section, $. 2 means 120 bucks. $$ means 200 bucks.
Originally Posted by Daddy787
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 08:21 #5194Senior Member

Posts: 107If your car is involved in a drug transaction, it will be seized. It could be a very long time to get it back, if you ever do. A friend's wife got busted for coke driving HIS truck years ago. It was seized and actually used as an unmarked vehicle for nearly 2 years. He got it back (after thousands in legal fees) and it had an extra 20,000 miles on it.
Originally Posted by Grogrin
[View Original Post]
Don't ever let a hooker buy or sell dope from your car.











Reply With Quote



