Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefelici  [View Original Post]
    I know there have been a lot of reports on MCE due to them running their discount program. Im not writing this for the discount but rather for advice. Saw Kylie based on all the recs here and she was absolutely amazing. Really felt a connection with her on top of the fact that she is excellent at every acronym in the book. First time Ive felt like I was with an escort rather than just a provider if you know what I mean.

    That said, Im a senior monger that is just as willing to get car service off the street in MKE (though never full service), hit up AMPs or try to score in a stripclub so my tastes vary but MCE is on the higher end of services I use. What Im saying is Im a horny fuck and like new girls. But if Im dropping this much cash, would you guys recommend repeating with Kylie since the session was the best Ive had, or trying someone new since Im not looking to commit to a single provider?
    My advice is to mix it up if you go agency, with two other MCE providers who each has her own variation of the characteristics you describe: Autumn and Megan. Or if you'll consider someone pricier but whom I consider a clear notch above any of the agency girls (think 'Toyota vs Lexus), Celine Baudin, a touring provider who often visits Chicago will spoil you silly: https://www.misscelinebaudin.com.

  2. #173

    Easy easy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jefelici  [View Original Post]

    That said, Im a senior monger that is just as willing to get car service off the street in MKE (though never full service), hit up AMPs or try to score in a stripclub so my tastes vary but MCE is on the higher end of services I use. What Im saying is Im a horny fuck and like new girls. But if Im dropping this much cash, would you guys recommend repeating with Kylie since the session was the best Ive had, or trying someone new since Im not looking to commit to a single provider?
    Variety is the spice of life. That’s why we play this game.

  3. #172

    Mce

    I know there have been a lot of reports on MCE due to them running their discount program. I’m not writing this for the discount but rather for advice. Saw Kylie based on all the recs here and she was absolutely amazing. Really felt a connection with her on top of the fact that she is excellent at every acronym in the book. First time I’ve felt like I was with an escort rather than just a provider if you know what I mean.

    That said, I’m a senior monger that is just as willing to get car service off the street in MKE (though never full service), hit up AMP’s or try to score in a stripclub so my tastes vary but MCE is on the higher end of services I use. What I’m saying is I’m a horny fuck and like new girls. But if I’m dropping this much cash, would you guys recommend repeating with Kylie since the session was the best I’ve had, or trying someone new since I’m not looking to “commit” to a single provider?

  4. #171

    Megan from MCE -- my goodness!

    Needless to say for anyone who's seen her, it's easy to be smitten with Megan's tall and lean model's body, her lovely face, flawlessly smooth white skin, a lively intelligence and boundless energy. She combines a genuine and affectionate GFE experience with PSE performance -- a rare combo in any provider, regardless of price.

    She came to the door in a sheer open-front robe, dark thigh highs and sexy heels, a nice touch that showcased her long, slender legs. Immediately upon greeting me, she began an immersive DFK and whole-body adventure as her hands grabbed and rubbed me over my slacks while grinding her knee sensuously between my crotch. The erotic adventure began there and never stopped until the full hour ran out.

    Moving to the bed, our clothes came off and while her hands and mouth had my cock constantly on the verge, I began kissing sucking and fiercely pulling her small and perky nipples before moving down for a luscious DATY while smacking her sweet ass which she seemed to enjoy thoroughly -- over and over -- encouraging me for more while I accompanied her beloved rabbit vibrator with three fingers inside a and my pinky insinuating and twisting in her tight bunghole. She was more than vocally responsive to my constant sucking and smacking that resulted in satisfying and convincing Os that kept me in a rock hard fever. Her deep-tongue kisses continued non-stop when she wasn't sucking and licking me everywhere -- no hole or crevice was off limits. At two junctures during our body-worshiping fervor she popped a cover on me -- once for mind-blowing CG hard riding sex and again for the anal fucking she seemed to crave. And twice I blew my loads with total and intense climaxes.

    With 15 minutes left in the appointment, she turned around for full-on 69 with a mind to make me cum once more -- her fingers teasing and probing my prostate while using her DT skills to make it happen one more time. Alas, as exhilarating as it was, I was thoroughly spent. We wound down the remaining wound down with some deeply, affectionate kisses and invigorating chit-chat.

    Megan is quite special. She invigorates both body and mind, an arch-sensualist who gives -- and takes -- fierce initiatives while at the same time providing soul-satisfying affection. I've been with other all-service providers, but this girl does everything with convincing and enjoyable conviction. She's worth every single dime.

  5. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA1  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kylie on what was supposed to be her last day before she left to go back to school. Then, a short time later, there she was back on the MCE website. Obviously her plans changed. As I posted previously, Andra said she never left and has simply changed her hair color.

    I think the first time you scheduled an appointment with Kylie, there may have been a mix up and you ended up seeing someone else. The agency does occasionally have scheduling conflicts and requests that you see someone else, but give you the option. Not sure what happened in your case, but the Kylie on the MCE website is the same one that has always been there.
    I'll grant you that it's entirely possible the girl I saw recently was a different girl, due to another Andra mix-up, with similar characteristics and techniques, thinking it was the Kylie I saw last year. I'm not trying to make a federal case about it, just an observation combined with the fact that I have the set of her photos from CEC and compared them with her current ones, though the earlier ones show more of her face. I probably was fooled by the mistake you mentioned, which sounds reasonable, and consider the "case" closed!

  6. #169

    Suction

    I received an email advertisement from fleshlight and thought about the subject line. These things have so much suction when you completely close the lid. I remember thinking the first time I tried one that there was no way a woman could do this. Or so I thought, until I met Gaby at mce, the exact same feeling. Shortly thereafter I met someone else and she had one speed, hard and fast. She goes beyond the suction of any fleshlight toy, it's unreal, if you're into that; I prefer soft and slow myself. She was so nervous when I met her that she introduced her self by her real name. I immediately responded nice to meet you Krista to put her at ease. She started with a BBBJ and I asked her for oral to completion because I had to see where this would go. At several points I asked her to slow down but she just couldn't, it was her way, hard and fast. I don't even know when it happened, but next thing I know she is running to the bathroom with a mouthful of cum. Gaby pops up on the schedule every once in awhile, but Krista only worked a few months and left. She told me that she was doing this short term to pay her tuition. I think that's why do this right, we have to keep these girls in school. Well, the start of school is around the corner and that tuition is going to be due again, keep an eye out.

  7. #168

    MCE. Abby, Britney and Roxy

    Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone has seen and would recommend any of these providers. Feel free to PM me the details, thanks!

  8. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    Never heard of them either but a few of the names sound familiar. Sexy Sherri and Amber Lake used to be independent and they were in the 300 range. Amber sometimes even offered 200 promos on TER. They didn't have a lot of reviews on TER the past year.
    Look like all fake pic to me.

  9. #166

    Alexa at MCE

    Booking is pretty easy and straightforward. Telegram is fairly fast and convenient and got replies pretty fast.

    Booked Alexa, got location immediately and room number once I reached hotel. The girl, Alexa, beautiful and tall. Doll-like hair which I would play with whole day long. Welcomed me with a long passionate LFK. Cleaned up and then we hopped onto the bed with LFK and DFK going on. She has those perky tits which I liked playing with. She then started sucking my dick and she can DT pretty good. I returned the favor with DATY which I guessed she liked and had an O too. Did a bit of mish, then doggy and CG. She makes noises while doing stuff and the right noises which keeps a man going. Cuddled a bit after session. Overall a great (8 out of 10) girl, definitely recommend!

  10. #165

    Kylie.

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I hope I don't get slammed for this but I honestly believe the Kylie I saw recently was not the same one I saw over a year ago. I still have the then and now pictures as well as the CEC Email from December 20,2017 that stated "Today is Kylie's last day!" Then a few months later "Kylie" is back in action and has been ever since. I don't think recycling escort names is a bad thing, it's done all the time everywhere. And the "Kylie" I saw recently was as wild and no limits as the one I saw last year with some distinct differences in energy, style and appearance. I did not notice the tattoos you mention. I've seen too many tatooed escorts to remember that well But just like the "Lin" you mentioned (I never saw the old or new one) I believe it's a switcharoo to keep a very popular name attraction. In the long run though, no real harm done as long as the girls perform up to their names.
    I saw Kylie on what was supposed to be her last day before she left to go back to school. Then, a short time later, there she was back on the MCE website. Obviously her plans changed. As I posted previously, Andra said she never left and has simply changed her hair color.

    I think the first time you scheduled an appointment with Kylie, there may have been a mix up and you ended up seeing someone else. The agency does occasionally have scheduling conflicts and requests that you see someone else, but give you the option. Not sure what happened in your case, but the Kylie on the MCE website is the same one that has always been there.

  11. #164

    Overpriced

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Their web site: https://escortschicago.com.

    I did an extensive search, but couldn't find any mention of them, it could be I just plain missed it. They have some smoking gals, from the photos, and grouped by city and suburbs. They also take credit cads. A little on the pricey side but anything I can find out about this agency would be helpful.
    Never heard of them either but a few of the names sound familiar. Sexy Sherri and Amber Lake used to be independent and they were in the 300 range. Amber sometimes even offered 200 promos on TER. They didn't have a lot of reviews on TER the past year.

  12. #163

    Marianna

    I saw Marianna last week and I just realized something, I think she's the girl in the introductory video on their site, xocompanions. She has her hair bleached in the video and she's actually a dirty blonde, but it's her, I fuck you not. She's doing another tour at ohare next week.

    I won't go into all the details of my session with her but I'll tell you how it began. XO does not fuck around with protocol, you must shower, these girls demanded and are super clean. You see, XO gives their girls 30 minutes in between each session and it shows, they take care of them selves. I really like that, being a bit of a germaphobe myself. Came out of the shower and Mari, she asked me to call her that, was laying on the bed wearing a bathing suit that showed off her beautiful figure. She jumped off the bed and met me half way as I approached and we began kissing passionately. We moved towards the bed while we kissed and I explored her body. As we reached the bed she climbed on top of me and she put her hands on my chest to motion me to lay back. She then sat up on top of me and removed her bathing suit, it had a snap on down below which she undid and pulled it off. At this point she is naked on top of me and I'm laying there with my mouth half open. I think the situation turned her on because she started panting and breathing heavy as she leaned down to continue to kiss me. I continued to explore her body and it's so smooth, not a blemish on her body. I'm running my hands down her ass and find her pussy is dripping wet, she lets out a gasp when I touch her. I start kissing her neck and work my way down to her tits, I can barely reach them because she's still on top of me. And then it happened, she starts climbing slowly up to my face. At first she teases me, coming close enough for me to kiss her wet pussy; this slowly works up to the point she's grinding on my tongue until she comes on my face. I'll end it here, but let's just say I was rewarded. Now, I've seen this type of action in a porn video; sometimes when I'm at work I'll hit the random button on pornmd site and once landed on facesitting. Been wanting to try this with Autumn at mce. I mean, all the girls at mce are clean shaven but I think autumn waxes her body, she's so smooth everywhere. I have to set this up.

  13. #162

    It's the same Kylie from CEC

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I hope I don't get slammed for this but I honestly believe the Kylie I saw recently was not the same one I saw over a year ago. I still have the then and now pictures as well as the CEC Email from December 20,2017 that stated "Today is Kylie's last day!" Then a few months later "Kylie" is back in action and has been ever since. I don't think recycling escort names is a bad thing, it's done all the time everywhere. And the "Kylie" I saw recently was as wild and no limits as the one I saw last year with some distinct differences in energy, style and appearance. I did not notice the tattoos you mention. I've seen too many tatooed escorts to remember that well But just like the "Lin" you mentioned (I never saw the old or new one) I believe it's a switcharoo to keep a very popular name attraction. In the long run though, no real harm done as long as the girls perform up to their names.
    I haven't seen her recently, but from what I've been told, it's the same Kylie. The times I saw her, Holy Smokes! She is like SHAM WOW! She is practically the girl I have only booked.

    My type of girls are Eastern European types just as Abby, Victoria, Chloe and those hot touring EE girls. However, Kylie just blows them away. She is Bugatti, a exotic car, and the other girls are Ferrari's. That's my personal opinion tho. Everyone has different taste.

  14. #161

    Danielle at MCE.

    Saw Danielle last week and she might be my ATF now. I was having a bit of a bad day when I met her, but she quickly turned it around. After freshening up, I found her naked on the bed and she pulled me in for some DFK. She has pierced nipples so stay away if you don't like that, but she loves to have them played with. After a bit more DFK, she moved on to a BBBJ that was amazing. She has amazing eye contact and loves to deep throat. I had her turn around so I can DATY, she was clean with a perfect ass. After a bit she hoped on up and rode me. She is a dancer and uses those skills to perfection when on top. We switched to a few other positions before finishing CIM which she swallowed. Overall a great time and you will not be disappointed. I can't wait to repeat.

  15. #160

    I think you are mistaken.

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I hope I don't get slammed for this but I honestly believe the Kylie I saw recently was not the same one I saw over a year ago. I still have the then and now pictures as well as the CEC Email from December 20,2017 that stated "Today is Kylie's last day!" Then a few months later "Kylie" is back in action and has been ever since. I don't think recycling escort names is a bad thing, it's done all the time everywhere. And the "Kylie" I saw recently was as wild and no limits as the one I saw last year with some distinct differences in energy, style and appearance. I did not notice the tattoos you mention. I've seen too many tatooed escorts to remember that well But just like the "Lin" you mentioned (I never saw the old or new one) I believe it's a switcharoo to keep a very popular name attraction. In the long run though, no real harm done as long as the girls perform up to their names.
    Kylie is the same as the one before. I have seen her when MCE was CEC and nothing has changed at all with her. She took a bit of time off, but it is the exact same person. I have no clue how you would come to the conclusion that MCE just found another girl who doesn't just look the same but offers the exact same services.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape