Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #164

    Overpriced

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Their web site: https://escortschicago.com.

    I did an extensive search, but couldn't find any mention of them, it could be I just plain missed it. They have some smoking gals, from the photos, and grouped by city and suburbs. They also take credit cads. A little on the pricey side but anything I can find out about this agency would be helpful.
    Never heard of them either but a few of the names sound familiar. Sexy Sherri and Amber Lake used to be independent and they were in the 300 range. Amber sometimes even offered 200 promos on TER. They didn't have a lot of reviews on TER the past year.

  2. #163

    Marianna

    I saw Marianna last week and I just realized something, I think she's the girl in the introductory video on their site, xocompanions. She has her hair bleached in the video and she's actually a dirty blonde, but it's her, I fuck you not. She's doing another tour at ohare next week.

    I won't go into all the details of my session with her but I'll tell you how it began. XO does not fuck around with protocol, you must shower, these girls demanded and are super clean. You see, XO gives their girls 30 minutes in between each session and it shows, they take care of them selves. I really like that, being a bit of a germaphobe myself. Came out of the shower and Mari, she asked me to call her that, was laying on the bed wearing a bathing suit that showed off her beautiful figure. She jumped off the bed and met me half way as I approached and we began kissing passionately. We moved towards the bed while we kissed and I explored her body. As we reached the bed she climbed on top of me and she put her hands on my chest to motion me to lay back. She then sat up on top of me and removed her bathing suit, it had a snap on down below which she undid and pulled it off. At this point she is naked on top of me and I'm laying there with my mouth half open. I think the situation turned her on because she started panting and breathing heavy as she leaned down to continue to kiss me. I continued to explore her body and it's so smooth, not a blemish on her body. I'm running my hands down her ass and find her pussy is dripping wet, she lets out a gasp when I touch her. I start kissing her neck and work my way down to her tits, I can barely reach them because she's still on top of me. And then it happened, she starts climbing slowly up to my face. At first she teases me, coming close enough for me to kiss her wet pussy; this slowly works up to the point she's grinding on my tongue until she comes on my face. I'll end it here, but let's just say I was rewarded. Now, I've seen this type of action in a porn video; sometimes when I'm at work I'll hit the random button on pornmd site and once landed on facesitting. Been wanting to try this with Autumn at mce. I mean, all the girls at mce are clean shaven but I think autumn waxes her body, she's so smooth everywhere. I have to set this up.

  3. #162

    It's the same Kylie from CEC

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I hope I don't get slammed for this but I honestly believe the Kylie I saw recently was not the same one I saw over a year ago. I still have the then and now pictures as well as the CEC Email from December 20,2017 that stated "Today is Kylie's last day!" Then a few months later "Kylie" is back in action and has been ever since. I don't think recycling escort names is a bad thing, it's done all the time everywhere. And the "Kylie" I saw recently was as wild and no limits as the one I saw last year with some distinct differences in energy, style and appearance. I did not notice the tattoos you mention. I've seen too many tatooed escorts to remember that well But just like the "Lin" you mentioned (I never saw the old or new one) I believe it's a switcharoo to keep a very popular name attraction. In the long run though, no real harm done as long as the girls perform up to their names.
    I haven't seen her recently, but from what I've been told, it's the same Kylie. The times I saw her, Holy Smokes! She is like SHAM WOW! She is practically the girl I have only booked.

    My type of girls are Eastern European types just as Abby, Victoria, Chloe and those hot touring EE girls. However, Kylie just blows them away. She is Bugatti, a exotic car, and the other girls are Ferrari's. That's my personal opinion tho. Everyone has different taste.

  4. #161

    Danielle at MCE.

    Saw Danielle last week and she might be my ATF now. I was having a bit of a bad day when I met her, but she quickly turned it around. After freshening up, I found her naked on the bed and she pulled me in for some DFK. She has pierced nipples so stay away if you don't like that, but she loves to have them played with. After a bit more DFK, she moved on to a BBBJ that was amazing. She has amazing eye contact and loves to deep throat. I had her turn around so I can DATY, she was clean with a perfect ass. After a bit she hoped on up and rode me. She is a dancer and uses those skills to perfection when on top. We switched to a few other positions before finishing CIM which she swallowed. Overall a great time and you will not be disappointed. I can't wait to repeat.

  5. #160

    I think you are mistaken.

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I hope I don't get slammed for this but I honestly believe the Kylie I saw recently was not the same one I saw over a year ago. I still have the then and now pictures as well as the CEC Email from December 20,2017 that stated "Today is Kylie's last day!" Then a few months later "Kylie" is back in action and has been ever since. I don't think recycling escort names is a bad thing, it's done all the time everywhere. And the "Kylie" I saw recently was as wild and no limits as the one I saw last year with some distinct differences in energy, style and appearance. I did not notice the tattoos you mention. I've seen too many tatooed escorts to remember that well But just like the "Lin" you mentioned (I never saw the old or new one) I believe it's a switcharoo to keep a very popular name attraction. In the long run though, no real harm done as long as the girls perform up to their names.
    Kylie is the same as the one before. I have seen her when MCE was CEC and nothing has changed at all with her. She took a bit of time off, but it is the exact same person. I have no clue how you would come to the conclusion that MCE just found another girl who doesn't just look the same but offers the exact same services.

  6. #159

    Info about Escorts Chicago

    Their web site: https://escortschicago.com.

    I did an extensive search, but couldn't find any mention of them, it could be I just plain missed it. They have some smoking gals, from the photos, and grouped by city and suburbs. They also take credit cads. A little on the pricey side but anything I can find out about this agency would be helpful.

  7. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by Propagation  [View Original Post]
    Kylie has some distinctive tattoos, angel of death covering most of her back for example. Can anyone who's seen her recently confirm? Kylie left cec back in Dec. Or Jan and I'm not sure she's back. To be sure, mce is reusing names of models that left and that is fucking with my head because I really liked the cec Lin. I just saw the new Lin and she is definitely a keeper, I'll post a review of her next.
    I hope I don't get slammed for this but I honestly believe the Kylie I saw recently was not the same one I saw over a year ago. I still have the then and now pictures as well as the CEC Email from December 20,2017 that stated "Today is Kylie's last day!" Then a few months later "Kylie" is back in action and has been ever since. I don't think recycling escort names is a bad thing, it's done all the time everywhere. And the "Kylie" I saw recently was as wild and no limits as the one I saw last year with some distinct differences in energy, style and appearance. I did not notice the tattoos you mention. I've seen too many tatooed escorts to remember that well But just like the "Lin" you mentioned (I never saw the old or new one) I believe it's a switcharoo to keep a very popular name attraction. In the long run though, no real harm done as long as the girls perform up to their names.

  8. #157

    MCE Kylie is the same girl as CEC Kylie

    There shouldn't be all this confusion about Kylie, as I don't know how HomerGuy arrived at his conclusion. I saw Kylie at CEC last summer. She left the agency briefly last winter, shortly before the agency rebranded from CEC to MCE. She came out of retirement earlier this year and rejoined the agency. I've see her a few times this year since she came back, and it's 100% the exact same girl. Face, hair, body, tats, voice, giggle, attitude, experience, it's all 100% exactly the same.

    Prior to this new Lin, I've never seen CEC / MCE reuse names before. I figured out this new Lin was different than the old Lin based on the pics alone. But I really do wish they would avoid reusing names of prior talent, as it could become confusing for those of us that have used the agency for a long time. If this girl really wanted to be called Lin, ok, but hopefully this doesn't become a pattern.

    I'd be pretty upset if they had a new Hailey working, that kind of looked like Hailey in the pics such that I was expecting the old Hailey, but it wasn't the old Hailey when I showed up. But again, this is NOT the case with Kylie as it's the same girl as before.

  9. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlicata166  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for Lin?
    Just use MCE link. Its been posted here already.

  10. #155

    Mca and charlotte

    Ok saw Charlotte from MCe. She has been with the agency a long time I just never saw her before for some reason. She is a very fun experience. Chirp chat and I go clean up. She undresses. Ok her body is a big time wow. Gorgeous really nice c's. Just perfect thin great behind. This is going to be fun. Lfk with some dfking. You can tell Shea not totally into that but it was just enough for me. I work on her chest wla hile and I'm readt to. Go. I love standing Mish. And with her it's even better. Gazing at that beuatiful body is awesome. I go for a long while and switch to standing dog. Such a pretty behind and slender back also enjoyable. I go back to standing Mish. Each time I am about ready I switch because I know I only have 1 in me. She then moves to BBBJ and then 69. And I end up going back to standing dog and back to standing Mish. We are going about 40 minutes and I'll finally let go at that point. She has one of the best bodies at the agency and is pleasant. Enjoyed my time with her. Pretty girl.

  11. #154

    Both

    Quote Originally Posted by NickPP  [View Original Post]
    Any one see Alena or Alexa From MCE. PM me.

    Thank you.
    Both girls are in early twenties with smoking bodies. Alexa is a beautiful european girl similar to porsha, think victoria secret model, both GFE. Alena is lovely, she is currently my favorite, pse, think pornstar stacy silverstone in looks and performance. Haven't seen her in a month because my schedule has not lined up with hers, she only works a few days a week, if that. Alena, you should to be at ohare next week Monday.

  12. #153

    Lin

    All the stats listed at modelsclubelite about Lin are correct; she's got to be 19-21 yrs old, Asian, 5. 1 ft, A-cup, and a tiny waist that just accentuates her perfect ass. I really like her body type. When you first walk into a session you have one of two thoughts, maybe this was a mistake or I want to fuck her. My first impression of Lin, I want to fuck her. We got thru the formalities and I freshened up. After that we never stopped kissing in between all the action; she is a really good kisser, she follows your lead, lfk mostly and some dfk initiated by me (dfk not my thing) I prefer everything soft and slow. I then worked my way down to daty; she is more responsive here than most, sexy soft moans throughout and shivered as I worked on her g-spot with some fiv. That was followed by a BBBJ where she made eye contact throughout. I was enjoying her skills so much that she had me looking up at the ceiling at times and when I looked down there was her eye contact all the while switching between hands, mouth, tongue slapping, lots of popping sounds, and spitting. If you're into a sloppy BBBJ then this is it. I think cim was on the menu but I didn't ask; I want to fuck her. I asked for the cover and she got on top for some cg. We worked up a good rythm and switched between who was doing the work. This girl is pretty; the facial expressions as she moaned, my hands on her tiny waist, and the sight of her body as she rode me was too much and I filled the first bag there. After cleaning up I came back to some playful p2 p while we kissed, laughed and just enjoyed eachother. I was at full attention quickly and she continued with a repeat of the earlier BBBJ. I asked for another cover and got on my knees on the bed as I put it on; she picked up on what I wanted before I could request it and was on all fours before I had it on, what a sight, her ass up and her face flat on the bed. I took her from behind for a while, changing speeds, pounding as hard and fast as I could at times and her thrusting her self back when I slowed down (the only other girl I've seen that's this flexible is Summer in same agency, she's a gymnast, similar body types with perfect tits). I filled the second bag here only 5 minutes before my time was up. Took a quick shower and left completely drained.

    I have a very short repeat list and Lin is now on it. Not to say all the other girls I've met are not worth visiting; everything is just a matter of preference and the only way to figure yours out is to try them all.

  13. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Propagation  [View Original Post]
    Kylie has some distinctive tattoos, angel of death covering most of her back for example. Can anyone who's seen her recently confirm? Kylie left cec back in Dec. Or Jan and I'm not sure she's back. To be sure, mce is reusing names of models that left and that is fucking with my head because I really liked the cec Lin. I just saw the new Lin and she is definitely a keeper, I'll post a review of her next.
    I saw her Sunday it's the same Kylie.

  14. #151

    Kylie.

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what's going on, but I saw Kylie earlier this week for only the second time in over a year. She was wild as advertised, but with lots of mileage on her.

    But what's really weird is that it's not the same Kylie I saw last May 2017 when the same MCE agency was called "CEC". This "Kylie" is very Caucasian looking and not the Persian / Filipino or whatever saw last year. I saved lots of the photos from their old website (see these) and someone tell me this is the same "Kylie" working now. Maybe it's just me.
    Kylie has some distinctive tattoos, angel of death covering most of her back for example. Can anyone who's seen her recently confirm? Kylie left cec back in Dec. Or Jan and I'm not sure she's back. To be sure, mce is reusing names of models that left and that is fucking with my head because I really liked the cec Lin. I just saw the new Lin and she is definitely a keeper, I'll post a review of her next.

  15. #150
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape