Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #168

    MCE. Abby, Britney and Roxy

    Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone has seen and would recommend any of these providers. Feel free to PM me the details, thanks!

  2. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    Never heard of them either but a few of the names sound familiar. Sexy Sherri and Amber Lake used to be independent and they were in the 300 range. Amber sometimes even offered 200 promos on TER. They didn't have a lot of reviews on TER the past year.
    Look like all fake pic to me.

  3. #166

    Alexa at MCE

    Booking is pretty easy and straightforward. Telegram is fairly fast and convenient and got replies pretty fast.

    Booked Alexa, got location immediately and room number once I reached hotel. The girl, Alexa, beautiful and tall. Doll-like hair which I would play with whole day long. Welcomed me with a long passionate LFK. Cleaned up and then we hopped onto the bed with LFK and DFK going on. She has those perky tits which I liked playing with. She then started sucking my dick and she can DT pretty good. I returned the favor with DATY which I guessed she liked and had an O too. Did a bit of mish, then doggy and CG. She makes noises while doing stuff and the right noises which keeps a man going. Cuddled a bit after session. Overall a great (8 out of 10) girl, definitely recommend!

  4. #165

    Kylie.

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I hope I don't get slammed for this but I honestly believe the Kylie I saw recently was not the same one I saw over a year ago. I still have the then and now pictures as well as the CEC Email from December 20,2017 that stated "Today is Kylie's last day!" Then a few months later "Kylie" is back in action and has been ever since. I don't think recycling escort names is a bad thing, it's done all the time everywhere. And the "Kylie" I saw recently was as wild and no limits as the one I saw last year with some distinct differences in energy, style and appearance. I did not notice the tattoos you mention. I've seen too many tatooed escorts to remember that well But just like the "Lin" you mentioned (I never saw the old or new one) I believe it's a switcharoo to keep a very popular name attraction. In the long run though, no real harm done as long as the girls perform up to their names.
    I saw Kylie on what was supposed to be her last day before she left to go back to school. Then, a short time later, there she was back on the MCE website. Obviously her plans changed. As I posted previously, Andra said she never left and has simply changed her hair color.

    I think the first time you scheduled an appointment with Kylie, there may have been a mix up and you ended up seeing someone else. The agency does occasionally have scheduling conflicts and requests that you see someone else, but give you the option. Not sure what happened in your case, but the Kylie on the MCE website is the same one that has always been there.

  5. #164

    Overpriced

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Their web site: https://escortschicago.com.

    I did an extensive search, but couldn't find any mention of them, it could be I just plain missed it. They have some smoking gals, from the photos, and grouped by city and suburbs. They also take credit cads. A little on the pricey side but anything I can find out about this agency would be helpful.
    Never heard of them either but a few of the names sound familiar. Sexy Sherri and Amber Lake used to be independent and they were in the 300 range. Amber sometimes even offered 200 promos on TER. They didn't have a lot of reviews on TER the past year.

  6. #163

    Marianna

    I saw Marianna last week and I just realized something, I think she's the girl in the introductory video on their site, xocompanions. She has her hair bleached in the video and she's actually a dirty blonde, but it's her, I fuck you not. She's doing another tour at ohare next week.

    I won't go into all the details of my session with her but I'll tell you how it began. XO does not fuck around with protocol, you must shower, these girls demanded and are super clean. You see, XO gives their girls 30 minutes in between each session and it shows, they take care of them selves. I really like that, being a bit of a germaphobe myself. Came out of the shower and Mari, she asked me to call her that, was laying on the bed wearing a bathing suit that showed off her beautiful figure. She jumped off the bed and met me half way as I approached and we began kissing passionately. We moved towards the bed while we kissed and I explored her body. As we reached the bed she climbed on top of me and she put her hands on my chest to motion me to lay back. She then sat up on top of me and removed her bathing suit, it had a snap on down below which she undid and pulled it off. At this point she is naked on top of me and I'm laying there with my mouth half open. I think the situation turned her on because she started panting and breathing heavy as she leaned down to continue to kiss me. I continued to explore her body and it's so smooth, not a blemish on her body. I'm running my hands down her ass and find her pussy is dripping wet, she lets out a gasp when I touch her. I start kissing her neck and work my way down to her tits, I can barely reach them because she's still on top of me. And then it happened, she starts climbing slowly up to my face. At first she teases me, coming close enough for me to kiss her wet pussy; this slowly works up to the point she's grinding on my tongue until she comes on my face. I'll end it here, but let's just say I was rewarded. Now, I've seen this type of action in a porn video; sometimes when I'm at work I'll hit the random button on pornmd site and once landed on facesitting. Been wanting to try this with Autumn at mce. I mean, all the girls at mce are clean shaven but I think autumn waxes her body, she's so smooth everywhere. I have to set this up.

  7. #162

    It's the same Kylie from CEC

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I hope I don't get slammed for this but I honestly believe the Kylie I saw recently was not the same one I saw over a year ago. I still have the then and now pictures as well as the CEC Email from December 20,2017 that stated "Today is Kylie's last day!" Then a few months later "Kylie" is back in action and has been ever since. I don't think recycling escort names is a bad thing, it's done all the time everywhere. And the "Kylie" I saw recently was as wild and no limits as the one I saw last year with some distinct differences in energy, style and appearance. I did not notice the tattoos you mention. I've seen too many tatooed escorts to remember that well But just like the "Lin" you mentioned (I never saw the old or new one) I believe it's a switcharoo to keep a very popular name attraction. In the long run though, no real harm done as long as the girls perform up to their names.
    I haven't seen her recently, but from what I've been told, it's the same Kylie. The times I saw her, Holy Smokes! She is like SHAM WOW! She is practically the girl I have only booked.

    My type of girls are Eastern European types just as Abby, Victoria, Chloe and those hot touring EE girls. However, Kylie just blows them away. She is Bugatti, a exotic car, and the other girls are Ferrari's. That's my personal opinion tho. Everyone has different taste.

  8. #161

    Danielle at MCE.

    Saw Danielle last week and she might be my ATF now. I was having a bit of a bad day when I met her, but she quickly turned it around. After freshening up, I found her naked on the bed and she pulled me in for some DFK. She has pierced nipples so stay away if you don't like that, but she loves to have them played with. After a bit more DFK, she moved on to a BBBJ that was amazing. She has amazing eye contact and loves to deep throat. I had her turn around so I can DATY, she was clean with a perfect ass. After a bit she hoped on up and rode me. She is a dancer and uses those skills to perfection when on top. We switched to a few other positions before finishing CIM which she swallowed. Overall a great time and you will not be disappointed. I can't wait to repeat.

  9. #160

    I think you are mistaken.

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I hope I don't get slammed for this but I honestly believe the Kylie I saw recently was not the same one I saw over a year ago. I still have the then and now pictures as well as the CEC Email from December 20,2017 that stated "Today is Kylie's last day!" Then a few months later "Kylie" is back in action and has been ever since. I don't think recycling escort names is a bad thing, it's done all the time everywhere. And the "Kylie" I saw recently was as wild and no limits as the one I saw last year with some distinct differences in energy, style and appearance. I did not notice the tattoos you mention. I've seen too many tatooed escorts to remember that well But just like the "Lin" you mentioned (I never saw the old or new one) I believe it's a switcharoo to keep a very popular name attraction. In the long run though, no real harm done as long as the girls perform up to their names.
    Kylie is the same as the one before. I have seen her when MCE was CEC and nothing has changed at all with her. She took a bit of time off, but it is the exact same person. I have no clue how you would come to the conclusion that MCE just found another girl who doesn't just look the same but offers the exact same services.

  10. #159

    Info about Escorts Chicago

    Their web site: https://escortschicago.com.

    I did an extensive search, but couldn't find any mention of them, it could be I just plain missed it. They have some smoking gals, from the photos, and grouped by city and suburbs. They also take credit cads. A little on the pricey side but anything I can find out about this agency would be helpful.

  11. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by Propagation  [View Original Post]
    Kylie has some distinctive tattoos, angel of death covering most of her back for example. Can anyone who's seen her recently confirm? Kylie left cec back in Dec. Or Jan and I'm not sure she's back. To be sure, mce is reusing names of models that left and that is fucking with my head because I really liked the cec Lin. I just saw the new Lin and she is definitely a keeper, I'll post a review of her next.
    I hope I don't get slammed for this but I honestly believe the Kylie I saw recently was not the same one I saw over a year ago. I still have the then and now pictures as well as the CEC Email from December 20,2017 that stated "Today is Kylie's last day!" Then a few months later "Kylie" is back in action and has been ever since. I don't think recycling escort names is a bad thing, it's done all the time everywhere. And the "Kylie" I saw recently was as wild and no limits as the one I saw last year with some distinct differences in energy, style and appearance. I did not notice the tattoos you mention. I've seen too many tatooed escorts to remember that well But just like the "Lin" you mentioned (I never saw the old or new one) I believe it's a switcharoo to keep a very popular name attraction. In the long run though, no real harm done as long as the girls perform up to their names.

  12. #157

    MCE Kylie is the same girl as CEC Kylie

    There shouldn't be all this confusion about Kylie, as I don't know how HomerGuy arrived at his conclusion. I saw Kylie at CEC last summer. She left the agency briefly last winter, shortly before the agency rebranded from CEC to MCE. She came out of retirement earlier this year and rejoined the agency. I've see her a few times this year since she came back, and it's 100% the exact same girl. Face, hair, body, tats, voice, giggle, attitude, experience, it's all 100% exactly the same.

    Prior to this new Lin, I've never seen CEC / MCE reuse names before. I figured out this new Lin was different than the old Lin based on the pics alone. But I really do wish they would avoid reusing names of prior talent, as it could become confusing for those of us that have used the agency for a long time. If this girl really wanted to be called Lin, ok, but hopefully this doesn't become a pattern.

    I'd be pretty upset if they had a new Hailey working, that kind of looked like Hailey in the pics such that I was expecting the old Hailey, but it wasn't the old Hailey when I showed up. But again, this is NOT the case with Kylie as it's the same girl as before.

  13. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlicata166  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for Lin?
    Just use MCE link. Its been posted here already.

  14. #155

    Mca and charlotte

    Ok saw Charlotte from MCe. She has been with the agency a long time I just never saw her before for some reason. She is a very fun experience. Chirp chat and I go clean up. She undresses. Ok her body is a big time wow. Gorgeous really nice c's. Just perfect thin great behind. This is going to be fun. Lfk with some dfking. You can tell Shea not totally into that but it was just enough for me. I work on her chest wla hile and I'm readt to. Go. I love standing Mish. And with her it's even better. Gazing at that beuatiful body is awesome. I go for a long while and switch to standing dog. Such a pretty behind and slender back also enjoyable. I go back to standing Mish. Each time I am about ready I switch because I know I only have 1 in me. She then moves to BBBJ and then 69. And I end up going back to standing dog and back to standing Mish. We are going about 40 minutes and I'll finally let go at that point. She has one of the best bodies at the agency and is pleasant. Enjoyed my time with her. Pretty girl.

  15. #154

    Both

    Quote Originally Posted by NickPP  [View Original Post]
    Any one see Alena or Alexa From MCE. PM me.

    Thank you.
    Both girls are in early twenties with smoking bodies. Alexa is a beautiful european girl similar to porsha, think victoria secret model, both GFE. Alena is lovely, she is currently my favorite, pse, think pornstar stacy silverstone in looks and performance. Haven't seen her in a month because my schedule has not lined up with hers, she only works a few days a week, if that. Alena, you should to be at ohare next week Monday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape