Thread: Bbws in orlando
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 668
-
09-08-18 10:19 #23Senior Member

Posts: 154Stephanie
https://backpage.com.orlando.listcra...t/26843591/Bbw
Seen her ads for years but never dated. Was striking out big time last week on the trail so called her up. We've never met before and she gave me address and said call on arrival. I called 3 blocks away expecting crickets and she said she was checking in right then to her hotel on idrive. I parked and stepped into lobby and there she was at the counter. She saw me, smiled, I smiled back kind you we never met and she had no idea what I looked like. Lead me to her room. Fucking pent house type of room. At this point only words exchanged were hell and a smile. No money. She stripped down and asked how I wanted it. I took that pear shaped chubby k9 for a few minutes then I lied down for a BJ and cum in her month. It was a quick visit that I arranged for and:15 minutes is what I took. She was a champ. Left the. 5 donation on table as I dressed and left. And only word exchanged was hello, how she knew I was the John was beyond me. I must've had a name tag on. I will repeat and her pics are accurate.
-
09-08-18 02:07 #22Senior Member

Posts: 240Try this
I saw this one last month. Good service and decent rate.
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
https://backpage.com.orlando.listcra...post/26492815/
-
09-07-18 01:50 #21Senior Member

Posts: 458Need bbw
We're the big girls at.
-
08-23-18 08:06 #20Senior Member

Posts: 154400 pounder
https://backpage.com.orlando.listcra...post/26728891/
This one is for us hardcore guys. Easy contact with the digits provided. Turns out she is staying literally across the street from Orange County courthouse and as I drove by for our date I see LEO in hotel parking lot and I was a little uneasy. Agreed to meet just outside hotel in my car to ease the meeting and when she came out we recognized each other from a previous date in a much different town a few years ago. So we jumped out and basically waved to LEO as we went to her room. We showered once in room and the BBBJ began outside of shower. Probably would've taken place in shower but there wasn't enough room for her to get on her knees. Few minutes of the BJ and I buried my face of that behemoth ass and pussy while she was on all fours. Then on went a cover and pounded her for 30 minutes. K9 and her on her side and over the bed. Pussy is pretty big to be honest but fun, not too often do you get play with a ssbbw. Pics are her but facial pictures have been super enhanced. Tits are kinda small vs the her big belly. No hips and ass is lacking. If you like big girls and big bellies then go for it. Not often do we find a real big girl. 1. 5 gift for full 60.
-
07-20-18 01:36 #19Senior Member

Posts: 458Who Ashley from obt?
Originally Posted by HungryMomg
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 17:39 #18Regular Member

Posts: 13WSW BBW by 43rd.
Found a WSW BBW walking around 43rd last night, figured I'd give it a try. Was reluctant at first to see if she was LEO, almost looked too good to be true. Picked her up, agreed to 2 Jackson's for a headache. Parked in a dark place and she got to work. I was immediately in heaven. Big tits, long blonde hair, fat ass. I was almost embarrassed at how fast she got the job done. She was clean, sweet, easy to talk to and got right to business. I will be finding her again. Even ended up tipping which I never have before. Well worth it.
-
07-09-18 03:01 #17Senior Member

Posts: 458Info please
Who's been holding the bbws.
Info please need to get my senior status.
-
07-05-18 15:40 #16Regular Member

Posts: 1#
Share her digits with a fellow bbw lover please.
Originally Posted by TittyManCam
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-18 13:48 #15Banned Member

Posts: 363Headache Nichole
BBWs aren't my thing but this one is skilled in the headache dept. Had a few recommendations and this was my 2nd date with this one during the blackout and once again not disappointed. Highly recommended for any BBW lover. She used to advertise on Babylon but I think its closed off the US providers now. I have digits for BBW fans out there.
TMC.
-
03-20-18 08:14 #14Senior Member

Posts: 458Kira's partner and Karla.
Info needed.
-
03-08-18 22:03 #13Senior Member

Posts: 1150Bbw MILF
I met up with Jersey Girl today and she fits the bill. She was really into it making it so much hotter. If you want a quality girl and are willing to pay then she's worth it. $$ full GFE (cover intercourse) and she loved making me feel like a king. This was all in my dreams of course so yours may vary.
-
03-07-18 22:40 #12Senior Member

Posts: 28You not looking good enough
Forget about the SW stuff when it comes to the bbw there are so many hidden gems but only if you keep it professional its one personally that I found she is utr kinda sorta but you will probably find her if you go to get a massage (hint hint).
Originally Posted by Scottluvsbbw
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-18 11:59 #11Senior Member

Posts: 458Wootwoot.
I been meaning to ask that same question.
Originally Posted by DarkManXFl
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-18 06:03 #10Senior Member

Posts: 252Gianna
Anyone seen this one lately?
http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...-6372/30382022
-
02-18-18 08:31 #9Senior Member

Posts: 253SW Krystal
I kinda like to think of myself as the king of Orlando area bbws. That being said, they're are none here. Got to go to Tampa and my case I score ok in NC. That being said was making my morning stroll and found Krystal on Tuesday on obt around Grand. We made the connection and I picked her up. Nice DD's, maybe 250. Hairy landing strip. Smokes cigarettes. Dirt blonde. We found a spot and agreed on. 3. She started with a BBBJ and took directions like a champ. Then this chubby queen climbed over into the drivers seat of my truck and rode my CG to completion. Anal is off the menu. Wednesday morning found her in same spot, went to our location and she rode me CG again until I nutted. This time she gladly accepted. 20. Krystal can only be found on north side of the obt streets on Tuesday and Wednesday as she has a regular job.










Reply With Quote






