Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16394
    Senior Member


    Posts: 222

    MfootMassage

    I PM you. Sorry about confusion. I was trying not to break any rules here.

  2. #16393
    Quote Originally Posted by Manup  [View Original Post]
    Went into AMP of ward and Bolsa. Went upstairs to find 4 Asian providers and a empty place. I've never visited a AMP (newbe) so I used the head then came out and Mamasan said no foot massage only body. I could not partake because of the scent from the lotion. She said no lotion $4 for 1 hour. I asked if I can just cut the massage and get spacial treatment because I have to get home. She would bend. Any advise for the next time. Place is upstairs from Just Dental in the same building.
    She would bend?

    Did she or did she not complete the mission?

    The place you are talking about is a sure thing. I was there on Saturday and it was fine. What advice are you asking for? Your post is very confusing.

  3. #16392
    Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamerLoco  [View Original Post]
    There's a 6 Star at Brookhurst and McFadden. Could it be the same one / owner that was moved due to the building being torn down?

    See my earlier post.
    No. 6 Star Villa on Brookhurst near McFadden is under different ownership from 6 Star Foot Massage on Moran. Villa has another location in Diamond Bar. Some of the girls switch between the two locations. 6 Star on Moran was owned by the owners of True Health Massage, down the street from 6 Star Villa on Brookhurst.

    Has anybody tried the "private room" at True Health Massage? Private room is a misnomer for the open space. Especially when you are sharing that room with another customer, who is just a thin-sheeted curtain away.

  4. #16391
    Senior Member


    Posts: 222

    MFOOTMassage AMP

    Went into AMP of ward and Bolsa. Went upstairs to find 4 Asian providers and a empty place. I've never visited a AMP (newbe) so I used the head then came out and Mamasan said no foot massage only body. I could not partake because of the scent from the lotion. She said no lotion $4 for 1 hour. I asked if I can just cut the massage and get spacial treatment because I have to get home. She would bend. Any advise for the next time. Place is upstairs from Just Dental in the same building.

  5. #16390

    6 Star

    There's a 6 Star at Brookhurst and McFadden. Could it be the same one / owner that was moved due to the building being torn down?

    See my earlier post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caribe  [View Original Post]
    One of my faves was 6 Star. This one was on a side street off of Bolsa close to the Asian Garden Mall. It was quiet and never very busy and I always had a good time, there. The shop is not only closed, they knocked the building down.

  6. #16389
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilvbjs  [View Original Post]
    Would love to try this place out.
    Pretty sure it's called Fullerton Spa Massage on Orangethorpe in between a Subway and a tattoo parlor.

  7. #16388
    Quote Originally Posted by FeMaiden  [View Original Post]
    Why? Are you worried about shrinkage?
    I'm worried about walking into a sauna. Some businesses skimp on air conditioning. The colder the better I think.

  8. #16387
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer47  [View Original Post]
    How is the air conditioning at honey spa?
    Why? Are you worried about shrinkage?

  9. #16386
    How is the air conditioning at honey spa?

  10. #16385

    6 Star

    One of my faves was 6 Star. This one was on a side street off of Bolsa close to the Asian Garden Mall. It was quiet and never very busy and I always had a good time, there. The shop is not only closed, they knocked the building down.

  11. #16384

    Closing shop

    So 2 more spots have closed their doors: Paradise Spa in Anaheim and Silky Spa in Stanton (next to TJs Theatre). It's only going to get worse so if you have a fave somewhere get her digits before she's forced to change shops.

  12. #16383

    Same Here

    Quote Originally Posted by SocalFootLove  [View Original Post]
    I am having trouble locating this spot. Can anyone assist?
    Would love to try this place out.

  13. #16382
    Quote Originally Posted by Egarii3  [View Original Post]
    Does girls at Honey do FS? All this talk about Honey makes me want to try it out. Also, where's it at?
    The search function is your friend.

  14. #16381
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeBites  [View Original Post]
    Finished the massage for 40? What? Its either 60,80, or 100. How'd you get it for 40.
    HE for 40, topless. Total plus House was. 80.

    I expected to pay more but she said 40, don't shoot the messenger.

  15. #16380
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeBites  [View Original Post]
    Finished the massage for 40? What? Its either 60,80, or 100. How'd you get it for 40.
    Does girls at Honey do FS? All this talk about Honey makes me want to try it out. Also, where's it at?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape