Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1984
-
12-31-18 12:15 #799Senior Member

Posts: 685Burlington motels
Supposedly back in the day alot of girls used to chill in front of the motels on rt 130 and ply their trade.
Does anyone know if motel cruising is still a thing?
-
12-30-18 20:02 #798Senior Member

Posts: 284Today, I saw BSW Bunnie on Broadway near Kaighn at the liquor store. She still looks decent but I can tell this way of life is catching up with her. Yesterday, I saw BSW Stacey on Broadway near the church and gas station. She was wearing baggy clothes and she look ok but not what she used to look like. I passed on both..
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-18 12:13 #797Senior Member

Posts: 887Camden Broadway.
Is it just me or have the options along Broadway been drying up for months now? I sometimes drive thru in the daytime hours and it seems like there is a decent range of options but I am always on my way to an appt so I am just driving thru on curiosity or recon work.
When I return after 5 PM, its like they punched the timeclock and went home. I am guessing 5-7 Pm is the deadest period.
-
08-24-18 11:22 #796Senior Member

Posts: 80Gabby aka Cee Cee (or See See, Cici not sure how you would spell it)
So found this girl again. Ok well had seen her around a few times since my original post but when I would turn around to get to her she was gone. Said name was Gabby. Later when I asked if that was street name or real she said street, but most people call her CeeCee. 5'8, body is nice, thin still looks healthy, Long straight dark brown hair, def attractive girl esp compared to what I have been seeing out there recently. Did the check and went to spot. BJ. Hmm how to put it. Lack luster. More like had it in her mouth did some moans moved a little. Even when I said move more or go deeper was like ok, but didn't do it just kept more of the same. On to the main even stater with her on top which didn't last long as she said I was going to deep and it hurt. Switched to mish and noticed she was drying up. Glad I had lube cause she kept getting dry every few minutes. During she was loud moans which felt a little forced so to speak. Turned to doggy and kept going till I popped in the cover. Got cleaned up then took her back.
Originally Posted by LawnGuy1
[View Original Post]
Would I repeat. Honestly no not unless there was nothing else that peaked my interest. She is attractive, but that's about were it ends for me. Yes nice face and nice body, good hygiene, but arms show the damage. The main event is what well kinda killed it for me. Tight yes, but just lack luster performance that felt kinda fake. Oh and seems like her and all the girls out there now are really pushing the let me get something meds first before we go do our thing. She tried that and I was like not a chance. Yes it might be a YMMV thing so if anyone else meets her it might be better for you. Damage was Jackson and his twin brother.
When I do see her out is later and between Spruce and the church.
Be safe.
-
08-07-18 17:25 #795Senior Member

Posts: 80Other day and about 6 this morning I saw a Tallish looking maybe 5'5 to 5'7 I would guess. Saw a girl White, thinner build not unhealthy at all, Dark hair straight and long about half way down back maybe a bit longer. When I saw her the other day she was ahh twirling as she walked near Spruce like maybe high, but this morning I couldn't stop when I saw her crossing at the triangle. I know not much to go on. I looked through the old pics some but haven't found anything. Sound familiar to anyone?
-
07-23-18 22:41 #794Senior Member

Posts: 46Hsw
Are there many HSWs out lately?
Originally Posted by BraunyBraun
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 00:07 #793Regular Member

Posts: 16Stacey
She came up to me at a light. I acted as if I didn't remember her and told her I was in a rush. She asked me for a few dollars. I felt kind of sorry for her because she was always sweet. Tough life!
Originally Posted by Tussel
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 18:51 #792Senior Member

Posts: 284I totally agree with you. I saw Stacey about a week ago and she has definitely deteriorated since last year. I remember when she was one of the finest on Broadway in looks and personality.
Originally Posted by JazzyFlav
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 08:10 #791Regular Member

Posts: 16Stacey
I was on the strip last night and saw Stacey. OMG, she looked horrible. I don't know if it's the drugs or something worst. You couldn't pay me to get a BJ from her or even a handjob.
-
07-07-18 10:32 #790Regular Member

Posts: 7Jade
Driving trough the area last night and noticed a cute blonde standing on the corner playing with her hair. Circled back around and stopped at the light. Seems at first she was ignoring me because I had to wait for the second red light before she turned my way. I called out asking if she needed a ride and she said no, I need money. I said well that is already assumed. She jumped in my car and we drove to the far end of the city. BBBJCIM was really good and she didn't rush. I told her I usually take a while but she got me off a lot quicker than normal. She said I though you said it took a while? Unfortunately she has no phone but I gave her my digits to call me next week. Cute girl 35 yrs 5'1" maybe 120 lbs blonde hair below the shoulders.
-
07-07-18 06:01 #789Regular Member

Posts: 20Hsw
Went down early am today, sat morning. A little chillier out this morning, not as many out, maybe because less traffic on the weekend. Scooped up a HSW (may have been light skinned BSW), short, around 5', tight little body. Maybe 30's. She was cute, sober, talked nice. Picked her up by the church with the fence across from the bar. We drove and just pulled on the side into an open spot. . 2 for CBJ. Very nice technique, slow, all the way up and down while tickling the taint. Just heaven. She finished the job and stayed on there for like another 30 seconds. I asked her name but it was long and strange and I didn't remember it. But I'll keep an eye out for her again. Some just know how to do it.
-
07-06-18 12:36 #788Regular Member

Posts: 20Broadway
Went down early am. Was hoping to see the WSW that ditched me for $10, or at least my new favorite, Lee Lee. Neither was out. There was quite few to choose from, but most were beat up looking. Pretty bad I though. One was sleeping by the church but. Arely raised her head. She looked ok. A couple familiar faces, WSW's, BSW's but none worth the scoop. Finally gave up and drove toward the power plant. Near the stores saw a cute little brunette. Thick eyebrows, large eyes. I gave the nod she hopped in. Agreed on donataion and she starts directing me, and sayi. She wants to pick something up first. I say no and I was just beat the other day. She says it's my money. I know but it doesn't feel right. I'm thinking I'll get jumped or something. She gets out and I go away empty handed. Today. I'll try again tomorrow.
-
07-06-18 12:26 #787Regular Member

Posts: 20East Camden
If I may ask, what made you go to East Camden? Have you had luck there?
Originally Posted by Lall123
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 00:35 #786Senior Member

Posts: 46Sounds super hot.
Thanks for the report!
Originally Posted by Tussel
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-18 18:52 #785Regular Member

Posts: 13I might have to drive around to see if she's around tonight. Haven't been with a hispanic girl since highschool, LOL.
Originally Posted by Tussel
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




