Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 972 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 472 872 922 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 1022 1072 ... LastLast
Results 14,566 to 14,580 of 18218
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3653
    Quote Originally Posted by NetDoc711  [View Original Post]
    I love the idea of finding a few gold nuggets aka "UTR" but if they are UTR how on Earth did you find them? Would love to find someone I don't have to drive an hour to.
    A few ways. Sometimes a lady didn't start under the radar. Sometimes they are looking for a few new customers and allow their name to be shared conditionally. Other times you find them on sites like SA.

  2. #3652

    SophiaUTR

    Anyone have SOphia's current digits? PM please.

    Mac Out.

  3. #3651

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by Spunkee311  [View Original Post]
    Anyone check her out yet? Thoughts? - http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...4390&cityid=98.
    Do you know how to search this site?

  4. #3650
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Welcome Aboard!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spunkee311  [View Original Post]
    Anyone check her out yet? Thoughts? - http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...4390&cityid=98.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaKid17  [View Original Post]
    I second this inquiry.
    Welcome aboard rookie's! Have fun, get laid, and report back here with your reviews!

    C5.

  5. #3649

    You new guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Spunkee311  [View Original Post]
    Anyone check her out yet? Thoughts? - http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...4390&cityid=98.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaKid17  [View Original Post]
    I second this inquiry.
    Need to rtff, there's plenty of reviews on this provider.

  6. #3648

    I have.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaKid17  [View Original Post]
    I second this inquiry.
    And just so you know there are various reports on her in the appropriate section of the forum (hint: USA classified reviews). Not sure why someone would ask about a provider in the UTR section when she clearly has ads up on the sister site. I personally met up with her after hours at her place of work after everyone had gone home for the day. Don't bother asking me where she works because I promised her that I would not share that info with anybody. I would repeat.

  7. #3647

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Spunkee311  [View Original Post]
    Anyone check her out yet? Thoughts? - http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...4390&cityid=98.
    I second this inquiry.

  8. #3646

    Anyone check out Starbright?

    Anyone check her out yet? Thoughts? - http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...4390&cityid=98.

  9. #3645

    Negative on the car

    No she had adequate in-call. If I wanted to go the car route the East Side has quite a few (assuming I didn't make the long trip to the trail). I've just got a hard time relaxing in the car I actually envy you guys who've mastered it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    So you dreamed with this Dolly chick in your car right? So basically, she's a SW. Chick's that do car date's are indeed street walker's and hopefully you paid her SW rate's. 20 buck's.

    C5.

  10. #3644

    Queen liz

    Got a text from queen Liz and delete d the number by accident shit I miss that mouth.

  11. #3643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    So basically.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGoldgerg  [View Original Post]
    Proximity required I check into this situation as this is easily the quickest place I've ever had to go (East GR /50 about 15-20 minutes). Very cool chick for the time I was there as we were talking a little business. I agree with everything this reviewer said, such as Thanks to BBC, Nice ass. Multiple positions and she seemed to really enjoy it. Could have been totally faking it but she mentioned loving sex afterwards so I assume I was hearing correctly. BBBJ was ok, but it wasn't really why I was there or at least once I saw the ass I saw the head as just a means to get me ready.

    I know this isn't for everyone but I'm just not a fan of dreaming in my car.

    Definitely will repeat.
    So you dreamed with this Dolly chick in your car right? So basically, she's a SW. Chick's that do car date's are indeed street walker's and hopefully you paid her SW rate's. 20 buck's.

    C5.

  12. #3642

    Dolly

    Proximity required I check into this situation as this is easily the quickest place I've ever had to go (East GR /50 about 15-20 minutes). Very cool chick for the time I was there as we were talking a little business. I agree with everything this reviewer said, such as Thanks to BBC, Nice ass. Multiple positions and she seemed to really enjoy it. Could have been totally faking it but she mentioned loving sex afterwards so I assume I was hearing correctly. BBBJ was ok, but it wasn't really why I was there or at least once I saw the ass I saw the head as just a means to get me ready.

    I know this isn't for everyone but I'm just not a fan of dreaming in my car.

    Definitely will repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkManXFl  [View Original Post]
    I agree 80 for a QV is too much but for a half isn't too bad. I dreamt with dolly yeaterday. Shout out to BBC for the digits. Her grill is not as bad as it sounded. She has an amazing ass. Man what a nice ass. Doesn't seem to be a clock watcher and was very respectful of our time and excellent service. Nice rack with nipples and tight body. Would repeat especially comparing what some other girls are wanting these days unless you go SW route.

  13. #3641

    Dolly

    I agree 80 for a QV is too much but for a half isn't too bad. I dreamt with dolly yeaterday. Shout out to BBC for the digits. Her grill is not as bad as it sounded. She has an amazing ass. Man what a nice ass. Doesn't seem to be a clock watcher and was very respectful of our time and excellent service. Nice rack with nipples and tight body. Would repeat especially comparing what some other girls are wanting these days unless you go SW route.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Prices still seem quite high at 80 buck's fellas. 40 buck's for everything seems much more appropriate.

    C5.

  14. #3640
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. I keep screwing up the format. Leave off the 1.

    80.
    Quote Originally Posted by MITransplant  [View Original Post]
    She just confirmed it. 50 quickie safe and 80 bare back.
    Prices still seem quite high at 80 buck's fellas. 40 buck's for everything seems much more appropriate.

    C5.

  15. #3639

    Finding gold nuggets.

    I love the idea of finding a few gold nuggets aka "UTR" but if they are UTR how on Earth did you find them? Would love to find someone I don't have to drive an hour to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape