Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 10,816 to 10,830 of 10959
-
07-09-18 12:53 #144Senior Member

Posts: 135Kylie. MCE
I have seen Kylie several times over the past 18 months (most recently just a few weeks ago) and I am 100% sure it it the same Kylie that has been with CEC / MCE all along. No question about it. Also, I have never detected any milage on her. She has a very pretty face, a gorgeous body, engages you immediately upon entering the room, loves to DFK and is open to just about anything you can think of. I especially like exploring both inputs down below digitally while receiving a mind blowing BBBJCIMNQNS. She is a very intelligent coed that can also maintain a great conversation in between rounds. I have another "ATF" at MCE (Agnes), but Kylie should be on everyones "to do" list, at least once.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 11:55 #143Senior Member

Posts: 180This is one MCE girl I believe every one who has seen her can agree is the best of the batch. Unless you don't like smaller pierced titties or a fair share of tattoos, she does everything right. I have seen Autumn 4 times and always left with a big fat smile on my face. She follows instructions to the letter and whether you want a super RIM job or ball-sucking CIM, she loves to swallow, this petite nymph is supah! Also, never had her refuse a deep tongue DFK and probably a YMMV thing. I would see her more often if they didn't keep raising her price to well over the 4 mark.
Originally Posted by Random4
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 11:10 #142Regular Member

Posts: 4Nicole at MCE
Met with Nicole and as always setup with MCE is smooth and prompt. Met at O'Hare location. Nice hotel. Lots of people in lobby & very easy to blend in. Got to room and she opened the door and wow. Smokin hot college girl! I was a little surprised and nervous. She greeted me with a light kiss and hug then right to business. Need to see I'd for verification, set donation over there and go to the shower. Very straight forward which was ok, but really not what I was expecting so I was off a little but rode with it. Set down donation, rinsed off, and came out wearing a towel. She was laying in the bed in a sexy set of panties and bra. Awesome site. Told me to get comfortable. Climbed on the bed kissing her back gently. She rolled over and shoved my cock in her mouth for a quick BBBJ. Nice skills. She quickly laid back down and I went to town on her. Nice tits, nice clean pussy. Ate for quite a while. She loves to moan and play with her tits when getting serviced. Very nice site. She eventually moaned a distinctive orgasm. Fake, maybe but who cares! She then got back on me for another BBBJ. I eventually blew in her mouth. She went to spit and came back and we began talking about life, generation gaps, etc. Nice to talk with and very smart. Before we knew it timer went off and I quickly got dressed. Other things are on the menu just didn't get to try them this time. Said our goodbyes, asked about returning and she confidently said I think you should come back. I got the feeling that we really didn't click but either way I had a great time. I may repeat in the future just to see if we click better next time. May have been first meeting jitters for both of us. Or I may repeat just because she's smokin hot!
-
07-09-18 10:35 #141Senior Member

Posts: 145Same Kylie as always
I just texted Andra and was told that this is the same Kylie as always. She has just chosen to change her hair color.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 00:22 #140Senior Member

Posts: 452Twitter
I have not contacted them before but if I remember correctly someone on the board mentioned they are Angelli's Dating on tweet. Last posted yesterday.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 21:31 #139Senior Member

Posts: 153Lin
Saw Lin again. I had to find out if it was just my imagination the last time I saw her. I have to say it wasn't my imagination, she was definitely glowing. She doesn't need much makeup. I asked her if she reads these reviews and she said she read mine. She made it clear she doesn't do anal. Hehe, I must have misunderstood the first time. Anyway, if she reads this. A guy can hope right? .
Quick shower. LFK, DFK, DATY, FIV, FIA, BBBJ, MISH. I didn't get a release cause time just seems to run out. I let her know we need more time when I can swing it. She's a keeper, Ill see her every chance I get.
-
07-08-18 19:30 #138Senior Member

Posts: 180My own take on Megan
Megan is hot looking, decent face, tall, well put together but I find her to have an attitude, maybe if you're not one of her regulars. I saw her a week ago, second time this year, and she was really just phoning it in like the last time I saw her. She told me she has a good gig outside "the profession" and is really only doing this for kicks. Overall, an overpriced prima donna.
Originally Posted by AlphaBravo98
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 19:05 #137Senior Member

Posts: 180Is Angeli's officially gone?
I text them and no reply. Their website is the same generic template they had up since SESTA went into effect. Does anyone know how to reach them, or are they kaput?
-
07-08-18 19:01 #136Senior Member

Posts: 180I don't know what's going on, but I saw Kylie earlier this week for only the second time in over a year. She was wild as advertised, but with lots of mileage on her.
Originally Posted by Miramir
[View Original Post]
But what's really weird is that it's not the same Kylie I saw last May 2017 when the same MCE agency was called "CEC". This "Kylie" is very Caucasian looking and not the Persian / Filipino or whatever saw last year. I saved lots of the photos from their old website (see these) and someone tell me this is the same "Kylie" working now. Maybe it's just me.
-
07-08-18 18:12 #135Banned Member

Posts: 32Autumn at MCE.
I've seen Autumn several times, and they've all been very enjoyable. She's thin, tan, athletic, but has a hell of a nice body with great curves up top and down below. Her pics online give you a very good idea of what she looks like in her birthday suit, which is to say a jaw dropping college coed. She can be a little reserved at the start, but warms up pretty quickly. Great BBBJ, and moves around to do it from different angles and positions. LFK, and sometimes DFK. That's one thing with her, in my experience depending on the day she might be real into DFK, or not really and want to keep it at LFK. That might just be with me though, but potential YMMV.
Saddled her up beside me for a HJ while I played with her picturesque tits, and then did Russian in a few positions which she was happy to oblige, looking very sexy. And to my suprise when I first saw Autumn a while back, she's a rock star at rimming. She's GFE which would normally mean there's little chance of that, but she rims and does it well. I enjoyed that for a while, and then we grabbed the cover. Autumn is tight, as in really tight. She always asks me to go slow and easy to start out with, and it's necessary. Very vocal with lots expressions. Took it easy for a while in mish, and as she got comfortable picked it up. Rotated through CG, then standing doggie for quite a while, then standing mish to finish things out. Was able to go faster and deeper in standing doggie and mish, and she clamped down on me hard. Very much GFE. Finished on her stomach this time, but have done CIMNQNS and on tits in the past. She's enjoyable to talk to afterwards, able to go back and forth to carry on the conversation. I've seen her a handful of times this year already and will likely end up seeing her several more times before the year closes out.
-
07-07-18 23:31 #134Regular Member

Posts: 12As far as I know, she has now been in business for over 2 years. I met her only once in January of last year and she was then at least 6 months in business. Has good attitude and experience but also good mileage.
Originally Posted by SNeed12
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 13:31 #133Senior Member

Posts: 70Kylie at MCE has been with the agency for a year+, so I don't think so. And she's Filipino.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 13:29 #132Senior Member

Posts: 70She was with the agency back when it was CEC, and they used to list ethnicity. I asked her about it. She's half Danish, half Mexican.
Originally Posted by PhiSlammaJamma
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 09:12 #131Banned Member

Posts: 4Charlotte at MCE
Saw Charlotte the other day. She's slim, early 20's, girl-next-door cute. C-D cup looked nice on her figure. No DFK. Short BBJ followed by CBJ in a couple of positions. She rode on top, well, and seemed into it, actually. Looks Eastern European in the site photos, but she says she's a Latina. Pricing (at $370/ hr, enough for 1 shot for me) is a bit on the high side, BUT, haven't been able to find lotsa ladies that are a 7-10 in looks and early 20's in age, so there's that. Might repeat; only beef is with the price so if I can do better, won't repeat.
-
07-06-18 23:48 #130Senior Member

Posts: 124I m not sure.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





