Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10682

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by WayWardWind4  [View Original Post]
    There is a UTR coiming to town today. Will be here by 3 or 4 for one or 2 nights depending on interest. I know her and she is 28 great proportions and 8 in looks, good sevice and bbbbj is a speiality with her. Very pretty. She has been around awhile but sorta inactive over the last 6 months. But will show you genuine interest and have energy about 5 4 and 120 lbs I'd guess with a b size boobs. Daty, fiv and BBBJ available. Pm me if you want pics. . Some of you may have seen her in the past but she has never been to Nashville. I'll be seeing her if I can. There may be more on the menu than I mentioned but this is all I have ever utilized. Do not froget to send email if you want pics.
    Sent you a PM, I'm intrigued.

  2. #10681

    Speaking of.

    Quote Originally Posted by MsSportsDoc  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Jess upped her rates. She's asking $$$ now. It's been a few months since I saw her last, but only dropped $$. 5 then.
    Got stood up by the legend. Seniors PM me for details.

  3. #10680

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    She appears to be with PGC (private-gentleman club). Jessica Rockefeller is the main girl over there, but several great girls have come and gone from there. Google jessica rockefeller and you'll eventually get to what you're looking for. She posted a pic on her twitter account of Scarlett. I have not seen anything else about her other than the one review here.
    Looks like Jess upped her rates. She's asking $$$ now. It's been a few months since I saw her last, but only dropped $$. 5 then.

  4. #10679
    Quote Originally Posted by Smyrna78  [View Original Post]
    Paige is from Alabama.

    She want to meet new friend in Nashville.

    That is 1st time came to visit us.

    She has reviews in ECCIE.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2249876

    Feel free to call her.

    She is really nice girl.

    She is open in menu.

    Call guy.
    Says she's only going to be here the one night.

  5. #10678

    Girl for Alabama came Nashville today.

    Paige is from Alabama.

    She want to meet new friend in Nashville.

    That is 1st time came to visit us.

    She has reviews in ECCIE.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2249876

    Feel free to call her.

    She is really nice girl.

    She is open in menu.

    Call guy.

  6. #10677

    More of a warning

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyKuntz  [View Original Post]
    I saw that ad a couple days ago. Didn't take but a few seconds to tell it was fake, too many red flags. Not a hint of Brazilian, Latin or exotic looking in her. Maybe she was describing her nails. Hair color: black, brunette, I'm sure I know what a brunette looks like. Activities she provides: she basically does everything, no boundaries; I guess that will for sure hook you, if you were still looking for a reason to believe she is real. Lastly, phone number, no need to go further.
    My post was more of a warning to other folks. I enjoyed busting their chops when I was texting with them.

  7. #10676

    PGC. Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucktrain  [View Original Post]
    Does she do CIM? And how can one contact her?
    She appears to be with PGC (private-gentleman club). Jessica Rockefeller is the main girl over there, but several great girls have come and gone from there. Google jessica rockefeller and you'll eventually get to what you're looking for. She posted a pic on her twitter account of Scarlett. I have not seen anything else about her other than the one review here.

  8. #10675

    Utr p m

    There is a UTR coiming to town today. Will be here by 3 or 4 for one or 2 nights depending on interest. I know her and she is 28 great proportions and 8 in looks, good sevice and bbbbj is a speiality with her. Very pretty. She has been around awhile but sorta inactive over the last 6 months. But will show you genuine interest and have energy about 5 4 and 120 lbs I'd guess with a b size boobs. Daty, fiv and BBBJ available. Pm me if you want pics. . Some of you may have seen her in the past but she has never been to Nashville. I'll be seeing her if I can. There may be more on the menu than I mentioned but this is all I have ever utilized. Do not froget to send email if you want pics.

  9. #10674

    STG scam

    Quote Originally Posted by FigLeaf  [View Original Post]
    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...0/663470167290

    Pictures from all over the place. And after texting back and forth, it was obviously a scam setup. Typical dialogue of "go to this verification site and then I will give you my address" BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by MsSportsDoc  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure I've seen her profile on SA in the past as well.
    I saw that ad a couple days ago. Didn't take but a few seconds to tell it was fake, too many red flags. Not a hint of Brazilian, Latin or exotic looking in her. Maybe she was describing her nails. Hair color: black, brunette, I'm sure I know what a brunette looks like. Activities she provides: she basically does everything, no boundaries; I guess that will for sure hook you, if you were still looking for a reason to believe she is real. Lastly, phone number, no need to go further.

  10. #10673

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by FigLeaf  [View Original Post]
    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...0/663470167290

    Pictures from all over the place. And after texting back and forth, it was obviously a scam setup. Typical dialogue of "go to this verification site and then I will give you my address" BS.
    Pretty sure I've seen her profile on SA in the past as well.

  11. #10672

    A link to Scarlett or PM me please.

    Quote Originally Posted by OJones  [View Original Post]
    I met Scarlett and got the most amazing BBBJ I've ever experienced. She looks like her photos, and she has a lot of skill. No rushing either.
    Like to know more about Scarlett.

  12. #10671

    STG Scam

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...0/663470167290

    Pictures from all over the place. And after texting back and forth, it was obviously a scam setup. Typical dialogue of "go to this verification site and then I will give you my address" BS.

  13. #10670
    Quote Originally Posted by OJones  [View Original Post]
    I met Scarlett and got the most amazing BBBJ I've ever experienced. She looks like her photos, and she has a lot of skill. No rushing either.
    Does she do CIM? And how can one contact her?

  14. #10669

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    According to her twitter, it looks like Jess Rockefeller has a new friend. "Scarlett".

    Anyone met the new friend?
    I met Scarlett and got the most amazing BBBJ I've ever experienced. She looks like her photos, and she has a lot of skill. No rushing either.

  15. #10668

    JRocks friend

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    According to her twitter, it looks like Jess Rockefeller has a new friend. "Scarlett".

    Anyone met the new friend?
    Scarlette I have not seen her as yet but a few of my close friends have and say she's great best BJ ever was the common response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape