Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,076 to 30,090 of 30812
-
07-07-18 17:00 #737Senior Member

Posts: 175You've been warned
Checking LER and STG I saw Cassie's ad, one of the picture shows she just enjoyed some IV on her left arm.
I'm glad I've never seen her, guys be careful out there.
-
07-07-18 10:43 #736Senior Member

Posts: 40XNoa
I sent her a message when I saw her ad pop up again but she replied that she wasn't available till next week.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 07:30 #735Senior Member

Posts: 278I've seen Malorie several times. She is great.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 05:21 #734Senior Member

Posts: 827XNoa back?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/563195083927
Seems like xNoa is back, anyone see her yet?
-
07-07-18 04:44 #733Senior Member

Posts: 214Anyone seen this one? I've been texting with her and she seems ok. Doesn't list a name so can't really do a search on here.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-7963/1/973213
-
07-07-18 01:31 #732Senior Member

Posts: 462And you have to provide a pic of yourself, no thank you!
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 00:17 #731Senior Member

Posts: 276Zoe
Is a tiny little thing. Fun and very vocal when you are playing with the kitty. A bit pricey though.
Originally Posted by FrankLinton
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 22:29 #730Banned Member

Posts: 231Noa
Well. No current ads that I see. Pics don't come up in TinEye. Anyone have anything to share about Noa?
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-3312/1/863551
-
07-06-18 18:22 #729Senior Member

Posts: 179Kink
PM me, I have some insight here.
Originally Posted by JRyder27
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 14:25 #728Senior Member

Posts: 76Legit
Def legit. Pics are deceiving. Not a small girl. Unless she's lost a lot of weight. But she's using those awkward angles for the photos.
Originally Posted by IestisTheBest
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 13:04 #727Senior Member

Posts: 278I saw Dawn yesterday and had a great time. She is exactly like the pics and a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by Socaman70
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 10:09 #726Regular Member

Posts: 24Please confirm Dawn.
Is this same Dawn?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
https://alligator.com.raleigh.listcr.../26651406/Dawn
-
07-06-18 10:03 #725Senior Member

Posts: 507She's certainly legit
She's been around forever but this is the first time I've seen her post in Raleigh in a while. It's just that no info, asking price, and many many posts per day sounds to me like she's not getting the response she'd like. I may be wrong.
Originally Posted by IestisTheBest
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 07:46 #724Regular Member

Posts: 24Info on these two
Can anyone provide information on these two?
https://liveescortreviews.com/search...6&city=raleigh
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-6465/1/672032
Thanks.
-
07-06-18 01:38 #723Senior Member

Posts: 263Point well taken, but it would not shock me if a great percentage of the prospective clientele didn't know how to read. Seems to me shit like this comes with the territory. Plus, getting to her web site was not user friendly.
Originally Posted by Tooter
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





