Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 133 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1984
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #784

    Bunny

    Saw a black or hispanic SW a couple weeks ago. Picked her up near the Chinese food store. Was 20 for BJ. Great suction. I think people have posted her before or maybe it was a different SW named bunny as I knew at least one other.

  2. #783
    I ventured out last night around 8 pm on Broadway and didn't see anything worthwhile to scoop up. So I went across town to East Camden near Westfield ave and Federal st intersect and saw a beautiful slim HSW named Nami. I must have circled her 4 times before I pick her up because I thought she was undercover. I told her you look too good to be out here. She is a mixture of Puerto Rican and Italian she told me. We went to a side street and she gave me a BJ that was porn star quality. Then she let me smash her doggy and missionary in the car and pussy was tight with cover for 50. She told me she is not out here all the time but she needed the money. I told her I believe you because you look too good. We exchanged digits and will repeat.

  3. #782

    Lee Lee

    Scooped up Lee Lee again. I must tell you, I have had nothing but good experiences so far with her. Picked by the church. She has a handler who walks with her uses a cane. She has an upper lip piercing, great complexion, hair pulled tight, very cute. Little thicker in the waist and butt in a good way though, not fat. She had a phone too but I forgot to ask for digits. Damn. Anyway, was a nice recovery after my loss the day before. Same excellent technique, no hands all the way down. No hands the entire time. I almost turned into the Tasmanian devil as I finished but she stayed on there like a cowboy riding a bronco. Can't wait to repeat.

  4. #781

    Citadine?

    This girl had a weird name started with a C or S. Young, WSW, long straight black hair. Nice body. Wanted to take her to a motel but she wanted to go to a friends house. We couldn't agree because I didn't want to leave my car on the street. She agreed to come with but wanted to get some medicine first. Man, I hate that and I've been burned a few times before. She wanted $10 and said she had $10 and that it would make her feel better for our date. I reluctantly agreed. Waited at the store and waited. And waited. Almost 20 minutes and gave up. I've seen her before I'll see her again. I'm not mad, it's my fault. I'll date her again and tell her I'm not mad. I just hopefully won't fall into that trap again. Wound up with scratchy voice Katie, who was nice enough at the motel, but just wanted it to be over. Closed her eyes right and just got through it. That is such a turnoff. You're in the biz, at least pretend. All my girlfriends knew how to pretend but when you pay for it they just want you to finish. I'll be back at it again though, finding someone new.

  5. #780

    Le Le.

    Quote Originally Posted by BraunyBraun  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her. Nice legs not fat but not thin nice butt.
    Yeah, same girl. She is crazy as they come. She got into the car and something told me to pass on her. I told her next time. She replied "I'm not getting out of the car". She told me I better give her some money to get out. I told her I was going to Philadelphia. She replied "lets go". We got to Philadelphia and she refused to get out and started to pour down crying. Said her kids shoes were too small and that she on meds for bipolar disorder.

    I finally took her back an we talked. Gave her $20. I really had no idea this nut would go to Philadelphia. I really wanted to fuck her. Called her a few days later and took her to the hotel. She never took off her shirt. With three kids, I can assume why.

    She's not a junkie. I hate seeing her on those streets.

  6. #779
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyFlav  [View Original Post]
    Is she a light complexioned girl age 25 and usually around the church?
    Yes that's her. Nice legs not fat but not thin nice butt.

  7. #778

    La La

    Quote Originally Posted by BraunyBraun  [View Original Post]
    Met Lei Lei Monday morning. My goodness, cute little BSW, no druggie it looked like. Fit, nice muscle tone. Had a handler on the street with her, but did the scoop and talked about the menu. CBJ (my preference) for. 2 Amazing, no hands deep and long until finish and she stayed on it. I mean no hands at all. It popped out once and she slid her lips down the shaft to the head and worked it back in hands free. My god I wanted to marry her. I had a couple bucks I tipped but I would have given more.
    Is she a light complexioned girl age 25 and usually around the church?

  8. #777

    Lei Lei

    Met Lei Lei Monday morning. My goodness, cute little BSW, no druggie it looked like. Fit, nice muscle tone. Had a handler on the street with her, but did the scoop and talked about the menu. CBJ (my preference) for. 2 Amazing, no hands deep and long until finish and she stayed on it. I mean no hands at all. It popped out once and she slid her lips down the shaft to the head and worked it back in hands free. My god I wanted to marry her. I had a couple bucks I tipped but I would have given more.

  9. #776
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennBobb  [View Original Post]
    My personally theory but can't prove it is caming. As one of the largest camimg places is right on walnut st in Philly and it is nation wide. Center city Philly is just as easy to get to as Camden. Make the same money with doing less work and risk. Problem is they set the cams so you can't see any local girls. NorthEast coast IP addresses only get West, Midwest and southern girls.
    Could you let us know what cam site you suspect it is? I'd just use a free VPN to hide my IP and pretend I'm from California. Tunnelbear is a good one, and is 500 mb (or so) of data is free. I've tried searching for nude cams in Philadelphia, but all I got was weather and LEO cams.

    BTW, don't think that it's just Camden that's changing. Newarks' main stroll is being cleaned up fast. They're building a new extension to the airport and it's cutting straight into my perfect "private" spot.

  10. #775
    Quote Originally Posted by LawnGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Never been burned getting them something to eat form like McD's sometimes it give them to relax for a minute things go smoother, BUT NEVER give a small deposit upfront. I would stick with the gut instinct you did. Yeah there are a few out there that will honor the come right back, but not worth the chance. I mean lets say its 10. She goes doesn't come back then your out 10 towards the next person you could meet.

    I must be cruising threw there at the wrong times cause I haven't seen anyone out when I have passed through mid day or morning rush lately except LEO.
    Thank you for your response. If I was thinking I could have driving to McD's. Sometimes I do stop at McD's first and buy some chicken nuggets and fry fries just in case. Me personally, I would take you where you need to go after I am finish with you, usually not before unless I seen you a few time. She brought it up that she wanted to get something to eat and it will cost 10 dollars. That was an red flag for me, if she would have said McD I properly would have taking her up on her offer. I did take a girl to Checkers, but like a say before, it was after we was done. Thanks for the tip, I am about to tweak my style a little.

    I forgot to mention Camden has been a hit or miss for a few months. They are not as many girls as their once was when I first practicing the game. You can always go to Philly. Right now, I have been check out Trenton area. I talked to a few members on here about local notels and got some great advice. I haven't tried the notel yet but I am still learning the area. I just did my first test drive to one of the notels for practice.

  11. #774

    Done with Camden

    I feel I am done with Camden. For being in the hobby for double digit years I have compiled a vast history, data base and seen trends. Camden has taken a noticeable decline (ever more so than it normally was) in walkers. What used to happen was girls get hooked then need to start hooking. Around May it gets warm and they flood out of the wood work and work all the time. The more they are out there the more they need to score. Normally these are girls from the near suburbs, Blackwood, Washing TWP, Evesham, etc. For some reason the flow of new up and coming fresh suburb girls has stopped. My personally theory but can't prove it is caming. As one of the largest camimg places is right on walnut st in Philly and it is nation wide. Center city Philly is just as easy to get to as Camden. Make the same money with doing less work and risk. Problem is they set the cams so you can't see any local girls. NorthEast coast IP addresses only get West, Midwest and southern girls. So what does that leave us for a quick snack here? The worst and lazy tired girls. Think about your old favorite. Now REALLY think how long ago that was. Now age her 2. 5 times since last you saw her when she was pick up worthy (2. 5 times because that's what the streets and drugs do to you), also factor in how jaded they have gotten personality wise. Not a great date. Some girls as they have gotten older opt to stay in jail once they get picked up. They are used to it by there 3rd-5th time and know half the people in there. It's easy inside. This leaves the SW pool even smaller. Now what is left is young hood rats that live to scam and mental health nut jobs that the state bounces because it costs to much to lock them up. I was going to be out of Camden last year but I said one full year. That was 6-1-17. I've tracked everytime how many SW I saw, what I would rank them, and any old favorites. I won't bore you with the stats but the numbers were amazingly bad. Kensington is still OK and DE works if you live in DE but nothing in DE is worth driving for and the spots are hit and miss. AC I was told has been steady, but I never liked AC's offering to start. Time to cut the fat on where I waste my time and gas. No more South Jersey for me it has been decided. PM me if you find something worth checking out, but I'll probably won't be on this board anymore. Stay safe guys!

  12. #773
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMan21  [View Original Post]
    So I was in Camden last night at around 9:30 pm and I met the WSW named Ashley. As she got into my vehicle, I did perform an cop check and she was ready to sing and dance. As I told her which song I wanted her to sing and that I wanted visit an notel. She started to say that I was hungry can we stop to get something to eat for a few minutes and can I have a small deposit. I said no. I can drop you off somewhere after we are done but not before. In the past I have broken my rule, and they did come back in a few minutes. I just wasn't taking that chance tonight. I ending up leaving the area and walking away empty handed.

    What are you guys take on this. Do you usually give a small deposit upfront if she asked to go somewhere and I will be back in a few minutes? Or should I be thankful that I didn't get burned? Me personally, I am going with the second option. You win some and you lost some. My guess, she properly wouldn't have perform all that good for me anyways.
    Never been burned getting them something to eat form like McD's sometimes it give them to relax for a minute things go smoother, BUT NEVER give a small deposit upfront. I would stick with the gut instinct you did. Yeah there are a few out there that will honor the come right back, but not worth the chance. I mean lets say its 10. She goes doesn't come back then your out 10 towards the next person you could meet.

    I must be cruising threw there at the wrong times cause I haven't seen anyone out when I have passed through mid day or morning rush lately except LEO.

  13. #772
    So I was in Camden last night at around 9:30 pm and I met the WSW named Ashley. As she got into my vehicle, I did perform an cop check and she was ready to sing and dance. As I told her which song I wanted her to sing and that I wanted visit an notel. She started to say that I was hungry can we stop to get something to eat for a few minutes and can I have a small deposit. I said no. I can drop you off somewhere after we are done but not before. In the past I have broken my rule, and they did come back in a few minutes. I just wasn't taking that chance tonight. I ending up leaving the area and walking away empty handed.

    What are you guys take on this. Do you usually give a small deposit upfront if she asked to go somewhere and I will be back in a few minutes? Or should I be thankful that I didn't get burned? Me personally, I am going with the second option. You win some and you lost some. My guess, she properly wouldn't have perform all that good for me anyways.

  14. #771

    Lauren and a young one

    Wound up in broadway early morning. Saw Lauren by the church near the firehouse. Looked cute did the loop around and pickup. Brief check al was well, went to a spot. She was a champ, but couldn't get the job done. To much teeth involved, not enough pretend feeling to make me finish. Gave. 2 and sent her on her way. A for effort. Wouldn't repeat. Down past the gas station saw a real pretty, skinny, dirty blonde. She looked younger than most on the street but said she was 21. Can't remember name, but she was wearing like an addidas tracksuit. Looking for a spot she saw her boys and asked for. 5 just to not feel sick. Said I didn't have just that so she could get out if she wanted. She took me to a location and was looking for someone. Spider sense said somethings up. I told her she can get out if she wants (she may have just been looking for another set to not feel sick, not necessarily a stick up kid spot. We went back on the river side of broadway, found a spot. She said no CIM but I had protection so she was happy. It was hard to miss the fact that she did NOT want to be there. She did a great job considering, nice and soft, followed minimal direction, but pulled away as soon as it was over. Depending on what's out there I may or may not repeat. Driving out of there, there was at least a half dozen decent looking WSW or LSW out there. No LE at that time.

  15. #770
    Quote Originally Posted by BraunyBraun  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about Kay. BSW, skinny, awesome oral skills. Follow direction very good. . 2 pickup past the church.
    Sorry for the double post I wasn't sure if the first one went through.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape