Thread: MotorCity Mayhem
+
Add Report
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 3631
-
07-05-18 21:07 #1486Senior Member

Posts: 123I think you missed my point. The man said he doesn't speak ghetto but he used the word "mines" instead on mine in his post. Mines is a word that's kind of ghetto, is it not?
Originally Posted by Acoustic53
[View Original Post]
That might be something you want to take up with the owner of the site, seems using proper grammar is a rule here.
Originally Posted by Acoustic53
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 20:56 #1485Senior Member

Posts: 123I don't know if he was being a "racist jackass" or not, but I can tell that I have met a few hookers in my day that have told me this to be true. It's called "jumping ship" not being stolen though.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 20:50 #1484Senior Member

Posts: 123Why on earth didn't you just Google it?
Originally Posted by Joehpp
[View Original Post]
http://www.giyf.com/
-
07-05-18 20:39 #1483Senior Member

Posts: 123Sure the rape you describe is a horrific thing, no one should have to go through that. What I'm make fun of is the hooker who plays the rape card because something went wrong, usually with the payment.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Example: Guy X picks up hooker Y and pays her 50 bucks to fuck. 2 minutes into it she tells him his time is almost up. Guy X gets pissed because this is not what they agreed on, he takes his money back and kicks her out of the car. As he pulls off she yelling "I got your plate and I'm calling the cops and telling them you raped me." Is that rape?
On a side not, The Green River Killer is a great movie.
-
07-05-18 09:03 #1482Administrator

Posts: 5264Good question
Allow me to explain.
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]
A prostitute makes a deal with a client in good faith. At some point during that deal the client decides that he's feeling a little rapey, I mean he wore his raping outfit, even the shoes. So even though the agreement was I do this and you gimme that when they get to his spot what he actually does is beat the living fuck out of the prostitute, then at some point he fucks her, then probably beats her some more, maybe cuts on her a little, maybe kills her, in any event then most likely he leaves her, beaten, humiliated, bleeding, terrorized in some spot that is far away from any place where she can get some help. Some good examples of this would be BTK, The Green River Killer even spoke about it
"I picked prostitutes as victims because they were easy to pick up without being noticed. I knew they would not be reported missing. I picked prostitutes because I thought I could kill as many of them as I wanted without getting caught."
Continuing the trauma because she's a prostitute (criminal) and at times a drug addict, if they don't kill her when she goes to report the crime? Yeah, we know what happens.
Some shit isn't funny, rape, doesn't matter who's getting raped, is one of those things. It's a brutal fucking crime that permanently scars the victim.
A2.
-
07-05-18 08:53 #1481Administrator

Posts: 5264Perhaps now you understand
Why this infraction is included in our terms of service.
There was nothing wrong with the original remarks, just a guy saying he thought he got shut out because of the color of his skin. Then take a look at where it went. It happens every time because there is always some racist jackass that has to fucking say it's because their black pimps make them say no don't want the girls being stolen. Unless of course they are more direct and say that chicks don't do it because black dudes rape them. It happens every fucking time.This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.
I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.
DTownFreak I want to say again that there was nothing at all wrong with your original post, and I'm sorry that this forum will never be mature enough to have an adult discussion of this issue.
A2.
-
07-05-18 08:50 #1480Senior Member

Posts: 180Trumpian
What exactly does this "Trumpian" mean?
Originally Posted by Perusing
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 07:23 #1479

Posts: 461Grammar and lingo
You forget that half the white SW's talk that way, too. But I'll bet nobody here passes them by, or corrects their language and diction, so long as they'll let you shove your dick in that mouth. And I doubt the SW's are administering English tests to screen applicants, either. They are assembling a profile based on their first impression of you -- a combination of appearance, behavior, demeanor, facial expression, vocal tone, etc. , coupled with prior experience with those who match.
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]
It's a good idea to suspend one's membership in the grammar police while posting in this forum; so many members post via microphone while driving, or via finicky touchscreen keyboards with autocorrect, that both produce unintended results.
-
07-04-18 18:41 #1478Senior Member

Posts: 130Ever consider that it was a simple typo? I, myself, am a very slow hunt and peck two fingered typist. Fortunately, my mind is still quite a bit faster than my fingers and this sometimes leads to skipped or misspelled words as my thoughts are often many words ahead of my glacial typing speed. Even worse when fat fingering while posting from a cell phone.
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-18 17:40 #1477Senior Member

Posts: 231Both real
Absolutely real pics, you looked at them, did you not? Not only are they real, they are pics of the girl in them. Will the girl you see be the one in those pics, no, but that doesn't make the pic or the girl in them not real. It's very Trumpian!
Originally Posted by BigCass
[View Original Post]
That being said, I have seen a couple very good looking young woman associated with these ads. Can't say which numbers anymore as they change frequently as do their locations. I can also say of the three times I've tried, I've never found the service worth a darn. They are in a hurry to get you off and out, no playfulness, all business and no bbj or high up-sell fee. Each time I've left feeling very disappointed.
-
07-04-18 12:05 #1476Senior Member

Posts: 123I wasn't trying to upset you, but you did use the word "mines" in your post, so maybe you are doing it without realizing it. Maybe Danny Glover can explain it better LOL.
Originally Posted by DTownFreak
[View Original Post]
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6msq1z
-
07-04-18 11:27 #1475Senior Member

Posts: 467Totally agree with both, my thing is they don't give you the time of day to even prove your legit. Yet give it to others who likely arent. Wish I could find one to 4 LOL who has her own place that I can go to. And only car date is in the drive way. But can't get a hold of any really to get to that point. A few zombie types want to partake, but I'm looking for the fresher face not candied to the max ones. Doesn't help though that theres dudes walking with them. Not going to attempt picking them up while the guys there. I miss nikki and the twins from 6 mile and the are. My old go to from last year and a half ago.
Originally Posted by Skivelitis
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-18 07:28 #1474Senior Member

Posts: 130The whole car thing has nothing to do with color. From what I've been told, a large percentage of disrespectful assholes the demand deviant behavior happen to drive very nice vehicles and like to roll up flashing wads of cash. This from guys of all colors. If they demand such behavior first and the girl agrees, that's on her. But most times, the nice guy act fades when in an isolated spot. I know of one girl who was picked up by a white guy in a nicer vehicle, taken to an isolated area, and then "raped". Afterward he said "hey sorry about that it's just my thing" then took her to an ATM and paid her.
Originally Posted by DTownFreak
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-18 07:14 #1473Senior Member

Posts: 130Thanks for making me spew coffee all over my laptop! Good shit.
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-18 02:30 #1472Senior Member

Posts: 655That sounds more realistic.
Well that sounds like more of the problem than anything else posted. Nobody knows you and they haven't seen you pick up any other girls. They may think you're a cop. Race and age does play a part, if you were an old black guy, they'd hop in no problem.
Originally Posted by DTownFreak
[View Original Post]
I've had the same issues as you but the vibe changes when they see you scoop a girl or drop one off. They all talk and that's where your pass comes into play! Try it but as always be safe!











Reply With Quote




