Thread: MotorCity Mayhem
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 3631
-
07-04-18 02:15 #1471Senior Member

Posts: 527You just did it in the wrong time. Back in the early 2000's was the best time to pick up SW's in Detroit. You had 8 mile from Lasher to the Southfield freeway. Then you had 8 mile and Greenfield to All Stars which is closed now. Then you had Michigan Ave where you would see at least 40 girls a night from livernois to ford road. All different kinds too. Some you wouldn't mind paying 50 for some head.
Originally Posted by DTownFreak
[View Original Post]
But now you don't even see regular girls walking the streets anymore. They get raped and killed and tossed in all these abandoned buildings. So the days of picking up girls like that is over. If you want to relive those days or know what I'm talking about, Go down Fig in LA.
-
07-04-18 01:58 #1470Senior Member

Posts: 467The way I talk? Wow
The way I talk? I don't talk slang, I'm not a hood [Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin], I'm a black dude, not some hood thug. I hate when people assume your hood. I don't go around assuming everyone white talk like a point dexter. That's plain moronic and the problem with the world. But I guess that's just the world. I try to get a long with everyone and a few people here I know in person knows for a fact I'm far from street. As for that car thing, its dumb they judge someone based on car, most nice cars have black dudes in them who are shady, a few white and foreign shady folks are in nice cars also. Bad call on them. But yea, I'm going to call it quits in the SW scene. It's not for me anymore.
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.
Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.
Let me explain this. I believe that in reality you are what you say you are yet on this forum the only color anybody is would be this weird kind of eggshell color with blue stripes of varying hues, with ads pasted on your face.
Nobody is allowed to use that language on the forum in any of it's derivatives. If it's offensive when one person uses it, it's offensive when anybody uses it. Before you get all pissed off at me let me offer this scenario;
One of the trolls that are in habit of infecting the internet decides they can really piss people off by creating a very "black" character and every other word out of their mouth is nigga, kind of like the brilliant comedian Dave Chappell but not nearly as funny. So I call him on it and he says "but I'm black..."
Everybody on this forum for the purposes of our terms of service is the same color. As mentioned earlier a weird kind of eggshell color with blue stripes of varying hues, with ads pasted on their face.
A2
-
07-04-18 01:24 #1469Senior Member

Posts: 123How does a girl that sells pussy get raped? Wouldn't it be more like retail fraud?
Originally Posted by Skivelitis
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-18 01:21 #1468Senior Member

Posts: 123I've heard this too, many times.
Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-18 01:18 #1467Senior Member

Posts: 123Maybe they are categorize you from the way you talk (mines)?
Originally Posted by DTownFreak
[View Original Post]
P.S. 20 dollars hookers could careless what you look like, all they care about is getting high.
-
07-04-18 01:09 #1466Senior Member

Posts: 123Very true. A "real" pimp would never come out of pocket X amount of dollars every day to support her habit. Now some girls do have junkie boyfriends that pimp them out so they can get high too.
Originally Posted by Jbfe147
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-18 22:32 #1465Senior Member

Posts: 467Understandable. But I don't look like the stereotypical gangsta thug, I just look like a guy. Normal dressed handsome guy. Idk, maybe I'm a special case cause I'm not on the streets as much. And dudes in nice cars than mines can be shady. They can't categorize everyone based on color. :
Originally Posted by Skivelitis
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-18 21:33 #1464Senior Member

Posts: 655Get someone to vouch
They're just skeptical, no such thing as a girl that's on the stroll and on candy with a pimp. I usually find another girl on the stroll that can vouch for me. I've done this several times, and there's no problems!
Originally Posted by DTownFreak
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-18 16:21 #1463Senior Member

Posts: 817Very true.
I have heard it from many girls in many different cities. For most their preferred client is middle-aged and older caucasians as they have the least amount of troubles.
Originally Posted by Skivelitis
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-18 16:12 #1462Senior Member

Posts: 130I hesitate to even go down this road but here goes: If you ask any SW about the times they've been raped, they will tell you 9 out of 10 it's been a black guy. Some will therefore not accept dates. I've also been told that the most perverted, disrespectful, deviant guys are generally more well off and drive nicer vehicles regardless of race. So one may be surprised that they are turned down in their nice beemer and the girl jumps in a ragged out work van immediately thereafter. This from more than a few girls of all colors.
Originally Posted by DTownFreak
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-18 12:49 #1461Senior Member

Posts: 467I'm thinking she was just not into dark guys, at least her pimp doesn't want her dealing with black dudes, prob think they will steal her. Which is weird cause she's on 6 mile at the gas station where theres nothing but black dudes. She pretty much brushed me off, yet have convos with junkie white dudes at their cars. Oh well. But on that same note I seen a lot of SW do that, I'd pull up and they say not interested or something and I keep driving and another dude pulls up and they hop in. Prob not a game I should be in. LOL and nope, I'm not a ugly dude. Must look too clean cut idk.
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 13:34 #1460Senior Member

Posts: 51Slow69
If you don't get it by now just move on.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-18 19:50 #1459Senior Member

Posts: 123What do you mean sorry you missed that argument, I didn't post it?
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-18 09:01 #1458Senior Member

Posts: 394Sorry
Sorry, missed that argument.
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-18 22:23 #1457Senior Member

Posts: 123Let me type real slow so you understand, now that's funny.
Originally Posted by GiveMeAss
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





