Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,716 to 29,730 of 30313
-
07-04-18 22:07 #598

Posts: 1013Amber Rose
Research the name and you should be able to find her. Sometimes we all have to look it in front of our nose.
Originally Posted by MtnPanda
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-18 18:39 #597Senior Member

Posts: 291Ditto
Seen her ads for a while. There was a blonde with an elephant tattoo on her back with a very similar look and similar pics / ad. I never pulled the trigger because I could never verify, but I'd love to stuff that tight little ass. Any info appreciated.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-18 18:03 #596

Posts: 1013Amber Rose
Don't forget this is the sales lady that is selling herself over priced and the service is not worth no more than $100 for 30 min and all on the menu is wide open even BBFS if that is your thing. While fist her you might scoop out a hand full of some left behind. Look back in Oct or Nov of 2016 for my report on her or pm me and I'll save you the $350. Send me a case of beer to my Amazon lock. As a thank you or save your the headache. Her business must be slow and all these first time posters on the other board are fluke reviews.
Originally Posted by MtnPanda
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-18 15:31 #595Senior Member

Posts: 1150Amber Rose
I was in Charlotte for Carolina Rebellion two months ago and had an itch to meet up with Amber Rose. She's a nice girl and very easy to talk to. She hosts at her private residence in a quiet neighborhood. She's very clean and gives a good BBBJ. Greek is available for an added fee. Sex is cfs, no changing her mind on that.
-
07-04-18 02:59 #594Senior Member

Posts: 435Kellie It's her In the pics
Since I wanted BBFS that's why but I agree but it is what it is.
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-18 21:37 #593Senior Member

Posts: 3076LOL I agree, that's a lot of jack to spend on a. 60 service. Jade appreciate you posting your experiences so we can avoid the same trouble!
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-18 20:54 #592Senior Member

Posts: 51Correction
Don't see edit post. Price on this one $4.
Originally Posted by JadeCircle
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-18 20:53 #591Senior Member

Posts: 51Couldn't remember if a direct link from Eros was acceptable. Here it is: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8878924.htm.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-18 20:46 #590Senior Member

Posts: 1205If she is the girl in the picture then $200 fo a half hour is high. Ŕ.
Originally Posted by BGow4330
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-18 20:28 #589Banned Member

Posts: 231Lizz
It says B2 B Any if you Charlottes ever partake. Just like I like them' ! Amazing curvs.
https://www.yesbackpage.com/-35/post...when-wet-.html
-
07-03-18 18:11 #588Senior Member

Posts: 435Kellie
I had a dream with this provider 2 months ago when she visit Virginia beach we agree 200 tokens half hour session BBFS no CIP she is legit but unfortunately YMMV until next time stay safe gents.
-
07-03-18 01:05 #587Senior Member

Posts: 51Daniela
Saw her listing on Eros. Originally wanted to see another provider, but they rescheduled their trip. Generally I don't mind paying a little more for a combination of looks and service. Was not impressed. $$$ Hotel wasn't great. Very ethnic look, dark skin, squashed nose, masculine jawline. BBBJ, but not deep throat. Managed to pop in bag in about 20 min, did not stay for anything else.
-
07-03-18 00:48 #586Senior Member

Posts: 51Zlata Amour
Have seen this Russian listed on P411 twice before. $$ but well worth it. Long silken hair, curvy figure, GFE: BBBJ, deep throat, purrs like a kitten after pleased. Not in town right now, but counting the minutes until her return.
-
07-02-18 22:39 #585Senior Member

Posts: 152Not anymore.
Originally Posted by Ljn21
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-18 18:08 #584Senior Member

Posts: 70Desire
I think this ad is related to this provider, https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...3958/1/1297034.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
I saw her a few months ago, and wouldn't repeat.
It looks like the same girl, but the pics are waaaaay outdated, as she's bigger, not so much thick as what the pictures show.
She doesn't dress up for sessions, as she had on a hairnet, no makeup, and a big T-Shirt.
For the QV, I dreamt of a CBJ, to K9, and that was all she wrote. She had the same tattoo as the pics in my link, but just a whole lot more woman than what I expected.
When we finished, she just sat on the bed, hopped back on her phone, and told me bye. Not personable at all, and it sounded like someone was in the bathroom.
Price was. 80 for the QV, and not worth it in my opinion.









Reply With Quote






