Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5568

    MCE screening.

    Quote Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity is everyone that is using MCE giving a complete copy of their drivers license or state I'd? That much info being handed out worries me.
    I have used MCE multiple times and have never been asked to provide a copy of my I'd. The girl will ask to see your I'd upon entry to make sure you are the person who made the appointment, but it is always a brief glance and a formality.

  2. #5567
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676

    262 Misty

    http://classyladiesofchicago.escortb...el-misty-29274

    Hey Guys,

    My ATF is working Thursday. Misty is a beautiful girl very comfortable with her sexuality. If you find chemistry and share your generosity, the experience should be pure GFE.

    262 has two new Ukrainians, Jane and Bella. I probably will not meet them. I'm saving my sexual energy for gorgeous girl Misty.

  3. #5566
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    I've seen way to many one post reviews that are all the same writing style but different user names. Guys need to start using their other head.
    I never heard of this site until after TER went down.

    I've seen about half of the MCE girls.

    About 80% of my sessions are with MCE girls.

    There are lots of new guys here in the same boat.

    How many "different writing styles" are there?

    I'm not going to teach you how to be a better shill, I'm only telling you to knock it off. If you think that part about me editing your posts so they say all your girls rip off their customers was me bullshitting I assure you that it wasn't.

    You may have found us because TER went offline but that doesn't mean, in any way, that 80% of these guys can't spot you. I know you think they are just dumb fucks with hard dicks but when it comes to spotting handlers and fake reports they are fucking geniuses.

    A2

  4. #5565

    Hell no

    It is not in any mongers best interest to do this. Always use the big head.

    Quote Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity is everyone that is using MCE giving a complete copy of their drivers license or state I'd? That much info being handed out worries me.

  5. #5564
    Quote Originally Posted by HyGuy66  [View Original Post]
    No, just provided information requested on their website. Very professional.

    I banned you because after this post I'm certain you ar a shill for this agency. No monger ANYWHERE in the world and especially pre Fosta/Sesta is going to be that chill sending their accurate personal info to anybody. If I lived in the States I'd be damned if I would give it to anybody.

    I will only tell you this once, do not make another user, and stop using the other shill accounts you have made. There are way too many one and two post accounts that are giving over the top reviews about chicks from this agency.

    Seriously, don't do it again, you won't like the way I edit your posts.

    A2
    I've seen way to many one post reviews that are all the same writing style but different user names. Guys need to start using their other head.

  6. #5563

    Kitten

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric44  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    There was a well reviewed redhead spinner, 20's, on ter site that I never got to. I believe she she went by Kitten and might have beem missing a front tooth, but was reported to be very sweet and a good time, right downtown. Anyone heard of her or know how to contact her please pm me.

    Thanks,

    Eric44.
    Unfortunately I missed out on her too. Remember her reviews were pretty much anything goes. A few months ago I found her old add doing a google search with the obvious parameters. Texted the number asking if she was in town anytime soon. Got a text back right away saying something like "I'm not in the business anymore if you want some hot action text xxx-xxxx. ".

    Bummer.

  7. #5562

    127th and Ashland

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusLovesMe  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited 127th and Ashland or 95th street women? Some of them look very enticing but I'm weary of the safety of the area.
    You're safe over there. The hotels are literally right off of the expressway.

  8. #5561

    127 Ashland girls

    Has anyone visited 127th and Ashland or 95th street women? Some of them look very enticing but I'm weary of the safety of the area.

  9. #5560

    Stephanie Review

    I saw Stephanie at MCE today. She is a beautiful young Latina mix girl with a beautiful smile, adorable dimples and a gorgeous body. Started out visit with nice soft kisses. After some kissing and teasing the clothes came off and got a great look at that body. Got some great BBBJ and reciprocated with some DATY. Stephanie is very responsive and accommodating. On came the cover and she did some CG to completion. She is very smart and hold a great conversation as well. Treat her with respect and you will love what you get in return. A great sessions and I will definitely will see her again. I would highly recommend her. Can't wait to go back.

  10. #5559

    MCE Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity is everyone that is using MCE giving a complete copy of their drivers license or state I'd? That much info being handed out worries me.
    Let me 2nd this question as I'm super curious too. I've had the DL scanned and ready to send for a while but curious if everyone else is / was ok with providing what they ask for.

  11. #5558

    Screening info

    Quote Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity is everyone that is using MCE giving a complete copy of their drivers license or state I'd? That much info being handed out worries me.
    Different independents and agencies will require different pieces of info for screening. You've got to decide what you are comfortable giving out. MCE is pretty rigorous with theirs. It's kind of annoying when you're trying to get in, but I appreciate that they're careful as someone who has used them frequently for a long time. It's also something the girls there have a lot of trust in.

    As for the DL, back when I got screened MCE wanted it but allowed certain parts to be blacked out. Pretty similar to my experience in getting screened with one of the verification services and some other agencies.

    If you're comfortable with sharing that info, the quality and volume talent they have is worth it (at least to me). For independents or agencies I only plan on using once or twice, I only use a verification service and move on if they require more than that.

  12. #5557

    Kitten

    Hi all,

    There was a well reviewed redhead spinner, 20's, on ter site that I never got to. I believe she she went by Kitten and might have beem missing a front tooth, but was reported to be very sweet and a good time, right downtown. Anyone heard of her or know how to contact her please pm me.

    Thanks,

    Eric44.

  13. #5556

    Screening (+1)

    Quote Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity is everyone that is using MCE giving a complete copy of their drivers license or state I'd? That much info being handed out worries me.
    Screening can backfire, if you are not a free man. Good luck.

  14. #5555

    Autumn, my MCE ATF!

    NOTE: I was a regular on former review community with over 60 posted reviews, this is my first one here.

    MCE is by far the premiere agency in Chicago, with a fantastic collection of models one only dreams of. Once you're verified, booking is a snap with professional and courteous service.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    And here's another one

    Think about if it suddenly said something like;

    I called MCE and they sent a girl that didn't look anything like her pictures, then when I declined to accept the booking she took my picture and demanded double the fee or my picture would be going out with my license to one of busted john sites.

    Just saying

    A2

  15. #5554
    Quote Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity is everyone that is using MCE giving a complete copy of their drivers license or state I'd? That much info being handed out worries me.
    No, just provided information requested on their website. Very professional.

    I banned you because after this post I'm certain you ar a shill for this agency. No monger ANYWHERE in the world and especially pre Fosta/Sesta is going to be that chill sending their accurate personal info to anybody. If I lived in the States I'd be damned if I would give it to anybody.

    I will only tell you this once, do not make another user, and stop using the other shill accounts you have made. There are way too many one and two post accounts that are giving over the top reviews about chicks from this agency.

    Seriously, don't do it again, you won't like the way I edit your posts.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape