Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 719 of 736 FirstFirst ... 219 619 669 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 ... LastLast
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 11032
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #262

    Escort Confirming and Rescheduling

    Is it normal for escorts to confirm an appointment day in advance and then cancel with some excuse a couple hours before? One has rescheduled, the other has offered to but not confirmed new date. Makes planning a fun evening challenging when busy.

  2. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    I wish. Been trying to get in touch with her. She can seriously fuck.
    If you do, let me know. I haven't had the pleasured fucking her, but she looks like she can.

  3. #260
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha5  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from or seen Kelly Stacks recently, also went by Mellymills02 on CV.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#seattle / post /2533438403/21240425/21321819.

    This post said she was going to TNA, but I haven't located her on there.

    Any intel?
    I wish. Been trying to get in touch with her. She can seriously fuck.

  4. #259

    Does anyone have current info on Lauren? She's hot!


  5. #258
    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/1171547

    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/1192883

    Just quick report on some hunt, Called these two. Both share the same issues, terrible attitude, endless texting and tons of questions. I got very bored and decided to pass.

    Time wasters, YMMV.

  6. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSteel90  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/1137749

    Any info on this one seems energetic?
    This is SCAM.

  7. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by Mori28  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....0-pecial-Shhhh!Your-Naughty%26%2310060%3 B%26%2310060%3 B%26%2310060%3 BSecret-is-Here&highlight=ChloeAnn.
    Is she legit then?

  8. #255

    Tna

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSteel90  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/1137749

    Any info on this one seems energetic?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....0-pecial-Shhhh!Your-Naughty%26%2310060%3 B%26%2310060%3 B%26%2310060%3 BSecret-is-Here&highlight=ChloeAnn.

  9. #254

    CHloeANN

    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/1137749

    Any info on this one seems energetic?

  10. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogon  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen.

    With the sites going down lost valuable info.

    I'm looking for think she went by the name "that girl".

    Blonde MILF had a hair lip. Lots of tats of her husband / Bf name.

    All over.

    Little baby damage but sweet lady.

    Thanks for the help.
    I have seen her off and on, think the baby damage is just age / bad choices, unless it was over 5 years ago or she snuck one in during one of the stretches I didn't see her.

  11. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeria262  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, any of you got info regarding this girl?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?212449-Elsa
    I saw her a few times but the last time I saw her she wasn't too engaging. Got the job done but the energy was definitely lacking. She mentioned she was looking to start a new career soon so it kind of made sense. Not sure how she'd be after her break but $450 (was $400) doesn't seem worth it to take that gamble. Previous times were an absolute blast though and fairly open menu aside from BBFS. Curious if anyone has met her recently and their experience. I'm always hesitant after a prolonged break (almost a year?) and the reviews on TNA are a joke now.

  12. #251

    Elsa

    Hey guys, any of you got info regarding this girl?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?212449-Elsa

  13. #250

    Mea

    Thank you Kurt cutter.

  14. #249

    Mea

    Quote Originally Posted by Trogon  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen.

    With the sites going down lost valuable info.

    I'm looking for think she went by the name "that girl".

    Blonde MILF had a hair lip. Lots of tats of her husband / Bf name.

    All over.

    Little baby damage but sweet lady.

    Thanks for the help.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....&highlight=mea

  15. #248

    Info

    Gentlemen.

    With the sites going down lost valuable info.

    I'm looking for think she went by the name "that girl".

    Blonde MILF had a hair lip. Lots of tats of her husband / Bf name.

    All over.

    Little baby damage but sweet lady.

    Thanks for the help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape