Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 18,976 to 18,990 of 31682
-
07-02-18 12:32 #12707Senior Member

Posts: 685Brazilians still available
Nope, Brazilians are still here, Patty is available today. They are being a little cautious due to Someone screwing it up for us good mongers. If you were a reg they texted a new number.
Originally Posted by LatinaCraving
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-18 11:15 #12706Regular Member

Posts: 47Update.
I have it on good authority that the site will be back up in a couple days.
Originally Posted by MucousFace
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-18 02:27 #12705Regular Member

Posts: 17Yes, we are now back to square one of second hand sleazy providers without international grade competition to put them out of business.
I wonder if the Braziis were sold out by the Asians for suddenly grabbing market share. The Braziis put everyone to shame here (IMO) during their short tenure.
Originally Posted by LatinaCraving
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-18 19:48 #12704Senior Member

Posts: 37GspotGinger
Thats great, good for her hope she makes this time.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
Thanks Vino for the update, keep me post it.
-
07-01-18 19:18 #12703Regular Member

Posts: 47The Brazilians have left the building
Welp,
Unless anyone knows better otherwise, it appears the Florida Brazilian Girls website has vanished, and I suppose, the girls as well.
And no response from a previously attentive number.
It was great while it lasted!
-
07-01-18 17:33 #12702Senior Member

Posts: 123Been waiting to see a post from you on these to confirm. If Ancient says so, do so.
Originally Posted by AncientOne
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
07-01-18 17:09 #12701Senior Member

Posts: 7357Ginger.
Check out Paradise Trail. You may find her there.
Originally Posted by Cobbler
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
07-01-18 16:40 #12700Senior Member

Posts: 2061G Spot Ginger
She called me out of the blue just a couple of weeks ago. She ditched her sugar daddy that she was living with and moved back in with her old sugar daddy that she stayed with for years. She's well and trying to live a good, clean life. She's not in the biz anymore but who knows? She may take on some clients at a later date. If I hear of something, I'll let everyone know.
Originally Posted by Omnipotent
[View Original Post]
No, I did not dream of her. That's what I know right now.
-
07-01-18 11:48 #12699Senior Member

Posts: 59G spot
Last time I talked to her she got married and moved to Mass from what I understand. But who knows?
Originally Posted by Cobbler
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-18 10:48 #12698Banned Member

Posts: 581Brazil Bruna
Everything you guys said about her is true, pretty and rocking body but we did not click and the session was just so average. BBBJ was well below average quality, even after her requested thorough washing of junior. I have a problem when SP's are not dressed to the hilt with sexy high heels and face makeup. Bruna was wearing socks and flip flops which was a turn off to me. I do like SOME conversation and my spanish is decent but she was kind of mute just going thru the motions. I will give the agency kudos for responding and texting in a responsive and timely manner and I will use them again but for a non Brazilian (Colombiana or Cuban) with some English proficiency. The hotel was a low end older international drive dump. Just saying. Play safe.
-
07-01-18 10:04 #12697Senior Member

Posts: 1069Nikki
Thanks to tittyman for the hookup. Nice girl she's got some of the best sloppy top in Orlando. WOW!! Fat ass just like I like them and can take some serious pipe. The K9 view is exactly what you want if your into some meaty cheeks. I'll repeat for sure.
-
07-01-18 09:32 #12696Senior Member

Posts: 31Had a similar experience with this young lady. Very attractive and takes direction well.
Originally Posted by SeanPatel
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-18 07:56 #12695Regular Member

Posts: 5G Spot Ginger
I met her by 50 and 436 several months ago on a Sunday morning. Asked her if she needs a ride and she tells me she is gsg. Wow! Gave her a ride to her home in Waterford lakes and made an amazing stop along the way. The legend lives 😁. She lives with a guy but gave me her digits. I've texted several times but no returns.
Originally Posted by Cobbler
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 21:39 #12694Senior Member

Posts: 37Brazilian Cristine
Good evening fellow mongers. Visiting from the north I ran across your forum. Started reading on the Brazilians who have invaded Orlando and was mesmerised by the newest edition Cristine. She is only here for a short time however I was able to get in contact with the agency and set up a time today.
Good God Almighty is she hot and a tight body to boot. A gorgeous face long black hair nice D cups and a sweet latino ass. Did some like kissing in my hands never left her ass. Slowly undressed and pushed her back and made out with her as I peel down her underwear while sucking on her D cups. I had her give me a CBJ which was my choice and then got her on top as she slid down my pole. Finally had to move into doggie so I could watch that ass in action as I pumped herr hard and Furious.
Finally my hour was coming to an end and I had to close production so I unwrapped and had her finish me with her mouth as I sprayed her chest.
Man are you guys lucky as I highly recommend.
-
06-30-18 19:59 #12693Senior Member

Posts: 37What happened to GingerGspot?
Does anyone knows about GingerGspot.
She was so sweet, would love to see her again.










Reply With Quote





