Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Mojo-village, Las Vegas

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 226 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 3378
Come to Ruby to Relax
This blog is moderated by Joesun1
  1. #1608
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesTheThrill  [View Original Post]
    So I saw ads on a board today for Asian Palace advertising 30 minutes for $120. Does that include FS?
    Yes, when I went a year ago, it was CBJ and CFS for $120 hhr.

  2. #1607

    Asian Palace LV

    So I saw ads on a board today for Asian Palace advertising 30 minutes for $120. Does that include FS?

  3. #1606

    Scam Agencies

    It looks like most of these scammers found there way back to Mojo. Vegas in not sin city its scam city.

  4. #1605
    Funny thing is I go to Tonopah often.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lantern6  [View Original Post]
    You do realize that I was actually joking and she's not really in Tonopah, just making sure that you're not going to make plans to drive to Tonopah LOL. She's on W Lake Mead and 95, close to Tonopah LOL.

    http://archive.today/lpdIy

  5. #1604

    Lexi

    If anybody see's lexi posting can you pm me.

  6. #1603
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Great information. Now that she's pregnant, it seems like a waste to use a condom. Will she rake a few extra dollars for a more enjoyable dare?
    I asked her twice about BBFS and no response from her. Either she doesn't discuss via text or she doesn't do it.

    That being said, the other guy's post about wild dirty sex is something I'm into.

  7. #1602

    July 4th

    Well July 4th, things will be somewhat back to normal with Mojo.

  8. #1601

    Heavensentforyou

    Great information. Now that she's pregnant, it seems like a waste to use a condom. Will she rake a few extra dollars for a more enjoyable dare?

  9. #1600
    Quote Originally Posted by ECMark  [View Original Post]
    I haven't experienced the "oral genius" yet but was planning on it next week. She is pregnant, a plus for me. She posts on switter a lot. Here is her profile: https://switter.at/@Heavensentforyou.
    Texted back and forth with her, she was asking $150 for a half hour and I offered $100, she accepted immediately and I figured she was a scam and I was about to get rolled. That said, ten beers and six hours later I was more horny than I was scared so I booked her. She is slow to text and slow to get on the road but she eventually arrived. She is thin in the face and a little bigger in the body (not preggo body, just a little heavy in the midsection) but that's not a deal breaker for me. She accompanied me arm-in-arm to the elevator and up to my room. We disrobed and began the deed. She is very sweet and a decent conversationalist. She smells a little of cig smoke.

    One thing led to another and at one point early on during sex I said something dirty. She recoiled. I told her to shut up and take it. She responded with something sassy and it turns out she is as into being submissive as I am into being dominant, and it led into the most filthy 30 minutes of sex I've had in years. She'd tell me not to put my thumb in her ass and I'd tell her that for the next 30 minutes her body was mine and if she didn't like it she could leave. Then she'd try and leave and I'd push her down onto the bed and shove my cock in her some more, she'd just go limp and start moaning. Then I'd tell her she was a dirty s*ut and tell her to beg for my thumb in her ass again. So she'd beg and I'd tell her she wasn't worthy of it. Jesus H. Christ I'm getting hard just writing it all out again.

    Fast forward 30 minutes and I'm ready to pop and she'd told me (earlier) she didn't like kissing. I love kissing during O so I said to her "no kissing, right?" and she said "no" and I said "are you sure" and she said "no kissing!" and I was right on the edge. I said "kiss me while I cum inside you" and she grabs my head and shoves her tongue down my throat while I dump the world's biggest load into her.

    $100 Covered FS.

    We laid there for a few minutes and cuddled and I was ready to go again. She was getting ready to leave and I was hinting at a round 2. She didn't want to and lingered around for a few minutes and eventually left. In retrospect I think she was waiting / hoping for me to shove her down on the bed and take it again, and I just missed the signal.

    Anyhow, 10/10, will repeat, highly recommend.

    http://mojovillage.com/for-sale/ever...t-queen_162466

  10. #1599
    Quote Originally Posted by SirStabaHoe  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead. Contact info? Pics?

    Thank you.
    You do realize that I was actually joking and she's not really in Tonopah, just making sure that you're not going to make plans to drive to Tonopah LOL. She's on W Lake Mead and 95, close to Tonopah LOL.

    http://archive.today/lpdIy

  11. #1598
    Quote Originally Posted by ECMark  [View Original Post]
    I haven't experienced the "oral genius" yet but was planning on it next week. She is pregnant, a plus for me. She posts on switter a lot. Here is her profile: https://switter.at/@Heavensentforyou.
    Texted her, she said rates was 150 hhr 250 hr. Asked her about BBFSCIP since she's preggo and she went radio silent.

  12. #1597

    Tonopah.

    Link is dead. Contact info? Pics?

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lantern6  [View Original Post]
    Played with Angie for a little bit, bare FS with CIM finish. Would not recommend the FS option ugh, she has a belly bigger than mine, but I had to fuck that pussy. She will usually suck you bare for. 6 but she's in bum fuck Tonopah all the way North, too far for me. She is one of the most passionate suckers I've met though, puts effort into it but keep her clothes on or you might get distracted. She spits afterwards but sucks it good and she rambles the whole time about nonsense. Filming is allowed and encouraged but ask her first.

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...tic-rub_162802

  13. #1596

    Oral Genius on Mojo

    Quote Originally Posted by PineapleExpres  [View Original Post]
    Anyone willing to share Lynns contact? I communicated with her back in March but she isn't responding to that number anymore. I searched the current batch of sites and couldn't find her.

    Also, does anyone have experience with this one?

    http://mojovillage.com/for-sale/ever...t-queen_162466

    Any help is appreciated.
    I haven't experienced the "oral genius" yet but was planning on it next week. She is pregnant, a plus for me. She posts on switter a lot. Here is her profile: https://switter.at/@Heavensentforyou.

  14. #1595

    Bree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lantern6  [View Original Post]
    She's not that great so I don't think you guys are missing anything. She has a messed up grill and dresses like a fucking teenage boy, to be honest the whole experience to me was awkward, was like a boy was sucking me ugh. I hit her up the other day when I saw her ad on mojo and she replied back to me with no issues even offered bare FS for +2. I'd do her friend, I haven't done her, found them of fb her friend is also boyish but with more meat on her, I'd hit that like a mfer. Hey mouse if you see this hit me up I'd like to meet your friend .
    Funny, I've always had pleasant interactions with her. Contacted her as I landed today and she was all a go to see me but it didn't work out. Will definitely be seeing her while I'm here because I like those tomboys who have nice bodies when you take the clothes off. And yes she has a pretty decent body underneath. Pussy barely used to it's fullest capability so it's tight.

    Of course we all know that this is a YMMV hobby so my experiences are not yours and vice versa. Whatever you guys do, just stay safe and keep reporting.

    So-Crates.

  15. #1594
    Played with Angie for a little bit, bare FS with CIM finish. Would not recommend the FS option ugh, she has a belly bigger than mine, but I had to fuck that pussy. She will usually suck you bare for. 6 but she's in bum fuck Tonopah all the way North, too far for me. She is one of the most passionate suckers I've met though, puts effort into it but keep her clothes on or you might get distracted. She spits afterwards but sucks it good and she rambles the whole time about nonsense. Filming is allowed and encouraged but ask her first.

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...tic-rub_162802

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape