Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 11258
-
07-03-18 11:43 #3008Senior Member

Posts: 5603Every 1000 tokens = 50 bucks. She has over 60 k tokens in that screenshot. She was on for maybe an hour.
Originally Posted by Leche
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-18 01:59 #3007Senior Member

Posts: 359Dress
Orange! She'll turn every guy on while you know you'll be the one banging.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-18 13:18 #3006Senior Member

Posts: 158Mmmmm. White please!
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-18 01:20 #3005Senior Member

Posts: 359Chat urbate
Where do you see she's making that much?
From what I understand, it takes 100 tokens to make a few bucks.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-18 21:56 #3004Senior Member

Posts: 5603Chatur bate.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-18 17:01 #3003Senior Member

Posts: 414Where did you come across this one? Is she one of the "online arrangements only" girls?
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-18 15:35 #3002Senior Member

Posts: 489Variety
I'm sending out to the group a request for any older SB or UTR's or Non that are 30-40's but not ravaged by the life style. Jenny of the valley comes to mind. Also someone who is not extravagant in there need of support. I know its a lot to ask for. I have one I can trade that I think is great but she may not be for everyone.
-
07-01-18 05:19 #3001Senior Member

Posts: 158If I had to choose one, I'd say white. If I had a 3rd choice of "no dress", I'd go with that haha.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-18 05:16 #3000Senior Member

Posts: 2476Orange
Definitely the orange dress, though I have always been a sucker for a leggy Black girl in a white dress.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-18 03:45 #2999Senior Member

Posts: 5603Life with Barbie.
White Dress or Orange Dress?
-
07-01-18 03:06 #2998Senior Member

Posts: 5603Only in america can a girl with average looks, average boobs, ugly feet, and you can't even see her pussy. Make 3 k in an hour from guys that would rather jerk off than have the real thing. They probably live in kansas.
-
06-29-18 20:46 #2997Senior Member

Posts: 5603My UTR says I can give out her digits. Seniors only PM me. And no jerks, as she is a nice girl. She is near Florence west of Western.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 05:37 #2996Senior Member

Posts: 5603Saw my new UTR tonite. I am sure she is a SW. But she has a cool enough trick pad. And she goes the whole hour no problem. Tonite she asked for a tip, and she earned it, so the total damage was $.2
At one point while I was fucking her in mish I reached around and had two fingers up her willing ass and was workin it for more than a little while. But when I asked for anal she declined. 22 - 5'7" - 125 She is a very sweet chill girl, and that goes a long way with me (and probably every other guy too).
-
06-28-18 17:30 #2995Senior Member

Posts: 5603Not a bad way to get started.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-18 10:10 #2994Senior Member

Posts: 489As HG stated, my sugar is much lower and I should have stated that. I did get a slim WG over last night and had fun but was all about her pleasure. I am hoping to be able to to work it into a FC arrangement. I was able to talk her down from at at at at to at and she has the cutest body on her. I gave her a massage and by the time I started on her v she was soaking wet. It was pretty great. She seem happy at the end and hopefully will see her again.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






