Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,776 to 29,790 of 31135
-
06-30-18 23:26 #1360Senior Member

Posts: 201Red head in Matthews
Back around November I saw a petite red head who went by the name Cheri, at the weekly stay place behind Wendy's in Matthews off of 74. Very sweet sexy girl. Anyone know if she's still around?
-
06-30-18 15:54 #1359Senior Member

Posts: 150Labia.
I know Riley from Marietta (ATL) has some pretty big ones. She comes into town pretty regularly. GFE $$.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 14:19 #1358Senior Member

Posts: 589Looking for provider with big P-Lips that allows DATY
I roll from one fantasy to another and at this time I'm wanting a girl with some big P-Lips to suck on while I eat her out.
Any of you guys know a girl in the CLT or similar area that fits this bill?
PK.
-
06-30-18 12:43 #1357Regular Member

Posts: 24No luck.
Had it all set for yesterday, but I had to cancel. She understood and I will try again later next week.
Originally Posted by CYorke
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 12:12 #1356Senior Member

Posts: 152Spinner.
I had her on Indie provider, but now she has told me she will also be providing straight FS menus to the public. If you are interested in a 40 something tiny blonde with great skills leave a message member's. She is not my type and I have sent back for 2 nds she treated me, so well.
-
06-30-18 12:08 #1355Senior Member

Posts: 152Greek.
I know a blonde spinner, who does.
Originally Posted by BlueDevil90
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 08:24 #1354Senior Member

Posts: 3078She had shorter hair and a big belly, imo on the line of thick and bbw.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 23:52 #1353Senior Member

Posts: 80Greek
What's going on gents I'm in town for the weekend I was hoping one of you could point me in the direction of a Greek provider. Thanks for the help. Happy hunting.
-
06-29-18 11:55 #1352Regular Member

Posts: 5Any luck?
Colchain, I tried to meet up with her two nights ago but she went dark by evening so I gave up. She texted me next morning but I didn't follow through. Any luck? I may give it another shot.
Originally Posted by Colchain76
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 10:09 #1351Senior Member

Posts: 215Met her about six months ago. She was nice, but pics were a few years old. Wouldn't repeat, but she was a sweet girl.
Originally Posted by RayLoveWomen
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 10:02 #1350Senior Member

Posts: 201Hey guys long time lurker first post. Is this he blonde Bella that used to advertise? Were is her ad? Wanted to get up with her forever by never could.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 08:33 #1349Senior Member

Posts: 52Re: Rachel
This one used to be nice to gaze upon. As for the present, seems hard living has taken it's toll on this beauty big time. On the WTF level. I recently dreamed the junk in the trunk was large and in charge, nice and jiggly. As has long been the case with this one. That's a compliment. Also very pleasant and accommodating. Everything was on the table. Yes, everything. If it's what you're after and you know what to expect you are golden. I personally don't anticipate more dreams of this one going forward. Dreamed the backside was tremendous. Not exactly a looker in these days and times though.. As was also mentioned already, the location is fine but challenging at first to find. Has own room and shared common space with others.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-18 22:54 #1348Regular Member

Posts: 24Couldn't make it happen, but would also like to dream of this one. Currently waiting for a reply to meet.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/340651366280
Any info? Thanks.
-
06-28-18 22:23 #1347Senior Member

Posts: 60Anyone, can please share Bella's contact / link. Thanks!
Originally Posted by XpVesta
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-18 20:33 #1346Regular Member

Posts: 24I would not call it GFE. Damage was $$.
Originally Posted by RayLoveWomen
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





