Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,691 to 24,705 of 26415
-
07-02-18 16:59 #1725Senior Member

Posts: 445Wendy
What is she like?
Originally Posted by Dmb4100
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-18 16:36 #1724Senior Member

Posts: 258Wwndy
Got a random text from Wendy. Stated that she has a "car date special" and will have a incall possibly tonight and definitly tomorrow. I am too busy to partake but just spreading the word. Have fun. Good luck. Be safe.
-
07-02-18 16:20 #1723Senior Member

Posts: 445Re
I guess it would depend on the video surveillance system that one has. I have a phone app for mine and I can monitor interior and exterior cameras both in real time and for the previous 30 days and I can delete footage from my phone, though it's a lot easier to do it from my computer.
Originally Posted by RndmFF
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-18 14:56 #1722Senior Member

Posts: 393Sure you don't have that many posts either, but quite hilarious people are believing a person with two posts talking how she doesn't have cameras. In what world does he live that he thinks there aren't phone apps that you can control in home surveillance cameras either. LOL. It's sad that this board is to provide info to fellow mongers, yet when it's to warn others to stay away they become defensive.
Originally Posted by MongerWaukesha
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-18 08:53 #1721Senior Member

Posts: 86Valerie
Wow, lots of white nights sending PMs defending Valerie's honor. Yeap your fellow monger is making shit up, the druggie escort is the one to believe. She gave me the same line she gave all of you, she erases the video daily, it's for her safety, she was robbed by a monger, she only has them outside, oh you saw the one in the living room, I mean only outside and that one, because I was robbed. ,oh the one in the kitchen, that just because the back four doesn't always lock. What is that by the pile of clothes on the dresser? Oh I forgot to take that down, I normally don't have that there when someone comes over. It so I can check up on things when I'm not home things when I'm not home. Sure she's honest. I'm the liar. Good luck explaining the video footage when she gets picked up.
-
07-02-18 07:28 #1720Senior Member

Posts: 135I knew her well too, was her first date as an escort when she lived at Yankee hill and worked for a service. We did many things together outside of her services.
Originally Posted by RobertWi69
[View Original Post]
She was a great lady.
-
07-02-18 00:43 #1719Senior Member

Posts: 420Yeah, I was the one to call her and let her know. Apparently there was one guy who was kinda stalking her. For some reason some people were saying it was me, not sure why. I never once saw her as an escort as we spent time together as friends and it just seemed too weird to see her in that way. I'm pretty sure she was so sexual as a result of the same affliction I have. I think it's why we bonded so well.
Originally Posted by AngryBob
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-18 19:44 #1718Senior Member

Posts: 225Asian
I don't usually venture into the escort game much. I mainly stick to the AMP scene but that is really getting bad in Milwaukee. You can only play so much grab ass with these gals before it gets boring. Curiosity got the best of me on this one. Made it to one of the motels near the airport for my appointment. The room smelled like she had been locked inside smoking all day. Not thrilled about that. I met an asian woman about late 40's early 50's. So, no you will not get the girl on the website but I knew that already. She was actually quite attractive. About 5 feet tall and still had a nice little body. Her hair met her mid-back and was styled nicely. Despite the smell of smoke in the room she smelled nice and could not smell it on her breath. I opted for the hhr. I think that is all that is really needed here. I had a nice time and would repeat (with her). The problem with this set up is consistency. The next time could be a total disaster. She didn't know how long she would be in town. Chances are she doesn't even know where she is. Didn't get her name either. She speaks no english. Had to use a translator app.
milwaukeeasianescort.com
-
07-01-18 03:23 #1717Senior Member

Posts: 48Kendall's #
I'm still with #8359. Can anyone pm her current #?
Thanks.
-
06-30-18 21:15 #1716Senior Member

Posts: 213Kendall Snow
That works.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 21:15 #1715Senior Member

Posts: 213Kendall Snow
Kendall Snow did not leave any scratches on me.
Originally Posted by TheDep87
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 19:57 #1714Senior Member

Posts: 656Corina: upper 90's near Howard.
Whatever happened to Corina? Mixed reviews but always made an effort.
-
06-30-18 17:19 #1713Senior Member

Posts: 2927Excellent.
Good to know she is still slinging that pussy. How about Whitney?
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 16:10 #1712Senior Member

Posts: 2120I always enjoy every time I walk away from these ridiculous girls.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 12:54 #1711Senior Member

Posts: 355Sexii Salena.
Kind of thought she looked like Mercedes, but the telltale crown tat not visible in the pic Anyhow, a few texts confirmed that it is Mercedes. Quoted 125/160/300 and since her no exchange of anybody fluid policy is still in effect, I said see ya later.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2933377/picture/7120289









Reply With Quote






