Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3351

    MissMightyAphrodite

    Rarely see this on TNA:

    Openly offering BB option on an ad and her profile says to ask about BB specials.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ightyAphrodite

    Sooooo. If I was a good TNAer, I'd post an alert on her, right?

  2. #3350

    Holly Hoof.

    Anyone have experience with her? She goes by Holly Hoof on TNA.

  3. #3349

    Josie

    Quote Originally Posted by IncogNegro69  [View Original Post]
    Chick is definitely a certified psycho, left a long ranting pm to me after I didn't respond to her pm fast enough when I posted a last minute post on tna. Saw her once before and it was just ok but she goes from 0 to 100 real quick. ,. stay far away.
    I got the same thing from her a few months ago. I sent her an introduction PM and inquired if she could do outcall to my hotel when I was down in Portland (she happened to be down there too running a special). Figuring I had some time before she replied I ran to grab some cash and take a quick shower (maybe 20-30 minutes total). I got 3 replies in that time the last was a long as rant that ended in "Fuck you don't ever contact me again" . So I haven't.

  4. #3348

    Brunnette Brilliance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sevlac  [View Original Post]
    I've tried several times to meet her, but eventually gave up after being ghosted one too many times. Also, with the low rates I'm wondering why that's the case for a pretty lady.
    Psycho indeed. Be thankful for being ghosted.

  5. #3347

    Riley Star.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Riley Star from tna offers BBFS? She looks hot as fuck.
    Confirmed. Her VIP option is for bareback. Was easy to schedule once screened.

  6. #3346

    Riley Star is back and BBFS

    Riley Star has returned and can confirm right back with her for BBFS, CIP.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Riley Star from tna offers BBFS? She looks hot as fuck.

  7. #3345

    JSP nuts.

    Ha. I wondered if I was only person to get this impression from all the white knight reviews on TNA. I saw her once (didn't go VIP and no BBFS) and the sex was decent. But I didn't want to repeat because she kept spouting off about tons of random crap. Do not want to be nearby when train goes off the rails.

    Quote Originally Posted by IncogNegro69  [View Original Post]
    Chick is definitely a certified psycho, left a long ranting pm to me after I didn't respond to her pm fast enough when I posted a last minute post on tna. Saw her once before and it was just ok but she goes from 0 to 100 real quick. ,. stay far away.

  8. #3344

    Brunette Brilliance

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that pic, like 8 years old? I mean, it's a beautiful picture, but does she look anything like that now? I've never met her, but have thought she was a solid "no" on bb unless you were a steady regular.
    I've tried several times to meet her, but eventually gave up after being ghosted one too many times. Also, with the low rates I'm wondering why that's the case for a pretty lady.

  9. #3343
    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders89  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if josiespussycat is down for BBFS?
    Chick is definitely a certified psycho, left a long ranting pm to me after I didn't respond to her pm fast enough when I posted a last minute post on tna. Saw her once before and it was just ok but she goes from 0 to 100 real quick. ,. stay far away.

  10. #3342
    Thanks I'll avoid her then. It sucks when there's not a lot of BBFS providers in oregon.

  11. #3341
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDog7979  [View Original Post]
    A fucking train wreck. Read her post about her ex. One broad to stay away from.
    No joke. I fucked her once and she won't quit calling or texting me. Had to block her to avoid her.

  12. #3340
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    Twitchy and skittish from always being emotionally on edge, damaged, likely long-term abuse victim. I'm not up on the drug stuff, so I can't comment.
    A fucking train wreck. Read her post about her ex. One broad to stay away from.

  13. #3339
    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders89  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if josiespussycat is down for BBFS?
    She's down for anything. But not worth it. Get there, call from the parking lot, she puts you off for 10. And ghosts.

  14. #3338

    Josie P Cat

    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders89  [View Original Post]
    Twitchy like a tweakrr?
    Twitchy and skittish from always being emotionally on edge, damaged, likely long-term abuse victim. I'm not up on the drug stuff, so I can't comment.

  15. #3337
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    She's skittish and somewhat twitchy. IMO, that wasn't a good approach for her (or many). Just book the VIP session, reiterate the VIP when setting down donation (she doesn't count upfront) and proceed. She'll jump on at the appropriate time.

    She won't commit in writing prior to meeting you. And you asking will make her more twitchy.
    Twitchy like a tweakrr?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape