Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 10616
-
07-02-18 20:20 #626Regular Member

Posts: 1Kim_Chi at TNA
She told me she prefers the SA way; going to school, blah blah. Had a good romp with her the other night.
Originally Posted by HotDog7979
[View Original Post]
I may repeat some time soon.
-
07-02-18 13:58 #625Senior Member

Posts: 28Mercedes
Anyone with any intel on Mercedes? Ad states "VERY open minded".
https://backpage.com.portland.listcr...post/26624447/#.
-
07-01-18 20:20 #624Senior Member

Posts: 107Portland SA girls
Anyone tap any new SA talent lately?
I've had a few coffee visits but nothing set up.
-
06-30-18 11:30 #623Senior Member

Posts: 582Inflation!
Tinkerbella wanted 450 for VIP service. No thanks.
-
06-30-18 00:14 #622Senior Member

Posts: 107Yea I saw her. Not impressed at all. Did you BB her?
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 16:08 #621Senior Member

Posts: 65Not working right now
Sara and Gina aren't working right now boys.
-
06-29-18 16:00 #620Senior Member

Posts: 107RP of course! LOL.
Originally Posted by WantsMore
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 11:25 #619Senior Member

Posts: 54Andrearae
BBFS friendly. She was one of the first Known bbfs. She disappeared for a long time but just posted again today. Enjoy!
-
06-29-18 01:44 #618Senior Member

Posts: 52Carleebabee
Did BBFS cip with her a few times. She is hard to get ahild if sometimes. I'll text her trying to set something up and won't hear back for almost a week later. She's a cutie.
Originally Posted by WantsMore
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-18 19:55 #617Senior Member

Posts: 2937Big booty cutie in the couve.
So I have been chatting forever with Haven from SA. She has a place she share in the couve, so she can host but its hit or miss on when.
Finally connected in person and we had a good time but I feel we really didn't click so I won't be repeating.
If you like big booty white girls with a pretty face look her up.
200 allowance, guessing she may go lower with repeats.
Just search Haven on SA in vancouver.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-b41fe7b45f81
-
06-28-18 16:14 #616Senior Member

Posts: 107Sweet annie
Has anyone met her? BBFS? Have heard yes.
Originally Posted by RobinzHood
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-18 15:24 #615Senior Member

Posts: 115Carleebabee
I'm not surprised; about the BBFS just looking at who has written reviews on her told me.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
Wish she'd post more often.
-
06-28-18 10:28 #614Senior Member

Posts: 582Trainwreck but hot spinner
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?350608-Carleebabee
She's hot and YMMV BBFS. The downsides are inability to tell time (surprise!) and too much life drama.
-
06-27-18 14:21 #613Senior Member

Posts: 76My UTR just moved out of the area, looking for a new one, anyone have someone to share please PM me. Thanks.
-
06-27-18 01:00 #612Senior Member

Posts: 607110% agree
I think a little handle shaming would be funny. We should all stick together.
Originally Posted by BradCooperMan
[View Original Post]
Reminds me I'll be in Portland again in two weeks. Need to call Gina and Sarah.











Reply With Quote





