Thread: Mojo-village, Las Vegas
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 3378
-
07-04-18 05:23 #1608Senior Member

Posts: 218Yes, when I went a year ago, it was CBJ and CFS for $120 hhr.
Originally Posted by LikesTheThrill
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-18 21:01 #1607Regular Member

Posts: 21Asian Palace LV
So I saw ads on a board today for Asian Palace advertising 30 minutes for $120. Does that include FS?
-
07-03-18 14:47 #1606Senior Member

Posts: 823Scam Agencies
It looks like most of these scammers found there way back to Mojo. Vegas in not sin city its scam city.
-
07-03-18 14:39 #1605Senior Member

Posts: 356Funny thing is I go to Tonopah often.
Originally Posted by Lantern6
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-18 23:56 #1604Senior Member

Posts: 217Lexi
If anybody see's lexi posting can you pm me.
-
07-02-18 16:33 #1603Senior Member

Posts: 365I asked her twice about BBFS and no response from her. Either she doesn't discuss via text or she doesn't do it.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
That being said, the other guy's post about wild dirty sex is something I'm into.
-
07-02-18 15:01 #1602Senior Member

Posts: 740July 4th
Well July 4th, things will be somewhat back to normal with Mojo.
-
07-02-18 11:58 #1601Senior Member

Posts: 2085Heavensentforyou
Great information. Now that she's pregnant, it seems like a waste to use a condom. Will she rake a few extra dollars for a more enjoyable dare?
-
07-02-18 11:39 #1600Senior Member

Posts: 235Texted back and forth with her, she was asking $150 for a half hour and I offered $100, she accepted immediately and I figured she was a scam and I was about to get rolled. That said, ten beers and six hours later I was more horny than I was scared so I booked her. She is slow to text and slow to get on the road but she eventually arrived. She is thin in the face and a little bigger in the body (not preggo body, just a little heavy in the midsection) but that's not a deal breaker for me. She accompanied me arm-in-arm to the elevator and up to my room. We disrobed and began the deed. She is very sweet and a decent conversationalist. She smells a little of cig smoke.
Originally Posted by ECMark
[View Original Post]
One thing led to another and at one point early on during sex I said something dirty. She recoiled. I told her to shut up and take it. She responded with something sassy and it turns out she is as into being submissive as I am into being dominant, and it led into the most filthy 30 minutes of sex I've had in years. She'd tell me not to put my thumb in her ass and I'd tell her that for the next 30 minutes her body was mine and if she didn't like it she could leave. Then she'd try and leave and I'd push her down onto the bed and shove my cock in her some more, she'd just go limp and start moaning. Then I'd tell her she was a dirty s*ut and tell her to beg for my thumb in her ass again. So she'd beg and I'd tell her she wasn't worthy of it. Jesus H. Christ I'm getting hard just writing it all out again.
Fast forward 30 minutes and I'm ready to pop and she'd told me (earlier) she didn't like kissing. I love kissing during O so I said to her "no kissing, right?" and she said "no" and I said "are you sure" and she said "no kissing!" and I was right on the edge. I said "kiss me while I cum inside you" and she grabs my head and shoves her tongue down my throat while I dump the world's biggest load into her.
$100 Covered FS.
We laid there for a few minutes and cuddled and I was ready to go again. She was getting ready to leave and I was hinting at a round 2. She didn't want to and lingered around for a few minutes and eventually left. In retrospect I think she was waiting / hoping for me to shove her down on the bed and take it again, and I just missed the signal.
Anyhow, 10/10, will repeat, highly recommend.
http://mojovillage.com/for-sale/ever...t-queen_162466
-
07-02-18 11:38 #1599Banned Member

Posts: 375You do realize that I was actually joking and she's not really in Tonopah, just making sure that you're not going to make plans to drive to Tonopah LOL. She's on W Lake Mead and 95, close to Tonopah LOL.
Originally Posted by SirStabaHoe
[View Original Post]
http://archive.today/lpdIy
-
06-30-18 17:03 #1598Senior Member

Posts: 365Texted her, she said rates was 150 hhr 250 hr. Asked her about BBFSCIP since she's preggo and she went radio silent.
Originally Posted by ECMark
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 13:34 #1597Senior Member

Posts: 356Tonopah.
Link is dead. Contact info? Pics?
Thank you.
Originally Posted by Lantern6
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 00:18 #1596Senior Member

Posts: 127Oral Genius on Mojo
I haven't experienced the "oral genius" yet but was planning on it next week. She is pregnant, a plus for me. She posts on switter a lot. Here is her profile: https://switter.at/@Heavensentforyou.
Originally Posted by PineapleExpres
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 21:20 #1595Senior Member

Posts: 740Bree.
Funny, I've always had pleasant interactions with her. Contacted her as I landed today and she was all a go to see me but it didn't work out. Will definitely be seeing her while I'm here because I like those tomboys who have nice bodies when you take the clothes off. And yes she has a pretty decent body underneath. Pussy barely used to it's fullest capability so it's tight.
Originally Posted by Lantern6
[View Original Post]
Of course we all know that this is a YMMV hobby so my experiences are not yours and vice versa. Whatever you guys do, just stay safe and keep reporting.
So-Crates.
-
06-29-18 18:07 #1594Banned Member

Posts: 375Played with Angie for a little bit, bare FS with CIM finish. Would not recommend the FS option ugh, she has a belly bigger than mine, but I had to fuck that pussy. She will usually suck you bare for. 6 but she's in bum fuck Tonopah all the way North, too far for me. She is one of the most passionate suckers I've met though, puts effort into it but keep her clothes on or you might get distracted. She spits afterwards but sucks it good and she rambles the whole time about nonsense. Filming is allowed and encouraged but ask her first.
http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...tic-rub_162802











Reply With Quote
.





