Escort Review: General Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 9119
-
07-01-18 22:21 #5624Senior Member

Posts: 88I had one, blacchery hit me up. Quoted 80 for BBBJ, she had a snapchat too. She was not my type so I didn't follow through but they are there, massage therapists too and they are not shy at being descriptive in what they will do.
Originally Posted by ToeKnee
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-18 17:59 #5623Senior Member

Posts: 33LinkedIn Verification?
Is it typical to provide a LinkedIn profile as verification? It seems risky, but am I just being a paranoid rookie?
-
06-29-18 13:07 #5622Regular Member

Posts: 25Bare Assets
W Roosevelt for the google illiterate.
Haven't been here in a while, but I'm pretty sure they still have dancers after noon. A couple booths with floor to ceiling glass, and one where the girl was on a raised platform (maybe 18") and the glass only went up another 3 or 4 feet. Dancer allowed some touching.
Dave.
Originally Posted by BitterRoot56
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 11:23 #5621Senior Member

Posts: 418Friend looking for friends
A UTR girl I know is in town and looking for some new friends. Early 20's, ebony tall girl with a great little body and a sweet personality. Trusted Seniors can PM me for digits.
-
06-29-18 02:43 #5620Senior Member

Posts: 141Peep Shows
I remember those well. Back in the early 80's I went to Nashville, Tennessee and there was a good place to go to. Had lots of fun there. Those places are long since gone. Good times.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-18 21:09 #5619Senior Member

Posts: 342How Much?
Ad doesn't say. How much does she charge?
Originally Posted by JcJewel69
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-18 04:35 #5618Senior Member

Posts: 28Jenny
I have always had a good time with Jenny Lynn. My go to girl when I'm looking for stress relief. Good price, good attitude, talented and multiple pops.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2919921
Jcjewel69.
-
06-27-18 12:32 #5617Senior Member

Posts: 518This one:
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
https://backpage.com.chicago.listcra.../26587388/4633
Hope the link works.
-
06-27-18 09:20 #5616Senior Member

Posts: 1573Non pro
Yes, they are there, and they are looking for not for a line of customers, but for a reliable few, maybe sd, or fab (financial).
Originally Posted by ToeKnee
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-18 08:19 #5615Senior Member

Posts: 65MeetMe app
There are lots of nonpros on the app looking for P4 P. Not the best looking women but they are definitely interested. Just another option.
-
06-26-18 19:39 #5614Senior Member

Posts: 725Susie
Saw about 1. 5 yrs Ago pics are old.
Originally Posted by WoodWorker9
[View Original Post]
Ok time nothing to remember that stood out.
-
06-26-18 19:35 #5613Senior Member

Posts: 1635Who did you call?
Originally Posted by Jadedone
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 19:34 #5612Senior Member

Posts: 163546 is more like 56 at this point, and probably more like 60, actually. For every good review I ever saw there were several bad ones. Decent body, nice tits, aged face, and very weird / unstable.
Originally Posted by WoodWorker9
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 18:50 #5611Regular Member

Posts: 5Need help fellow mongers.
Looking for an assist here fellas. I lost touch with my ATF, and can't seem to track down her new number. I know it was a 630, but can't find any of her recent ads. Have included a link with on of her older ones.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/i-woke...307968/4357306
-
06-26-18 18:28 #5610Senior Member

Posts: 518Not sure at the moment. It probably won't be for a few weeks at least. Just doing some research now.
Originally Posted by Trogon
[View Original Post]
I did call one girl last weekend, but canceled because she set off a few red flags. The main one being a bit to eager and agreeing to every request I had. So I figure I would ask the forum for feedback.












Reply With Quote




