Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 486 of 556 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 536 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 8327
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #1052

    Looney Bin

    http://archive.is/WiRUb

    Careful, she's an absolute lunatic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkvera46  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she's still in the game? She was reviewed here several years back and mainly posted in Mojo and CL. Wanted to pull the trigger on this one but then the shutdown happened and I haven't seen her resurface yet. I don't remember her ever posting a # in her ads so if anyone has some info on her whereabouts please let me know.

  2. #1051

    Nicole.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    A newbie I guess it's going to be a race to see who gets to her first after all you Pervs get her she's done!! I will try to be first or second!
    Saw her yesterday. It took awhile to set something up. She kept saying that she slept through are appointment times. Finally met and glad I did. Her male roommate was there sleeping in front room but she said he was harmless. She is a little bigger in belly than pictures. But she performed great. BBBJ and BBFS for advertised rates. And sweet as can be. She is very cautious and has you wait in parking lot to check you out.

  3. #1050

    Lacey / Brenda

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkvera46  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she's still in the game? She was reviewed here several years back and mainly posted in Mojo and CL. Wanted to pull the trigger on this one but then the shutdown happened and I haven't seen her resurface yet. I don't remember her ever posting a # in her ads so if anyone has some info on her whereabouts please let me know.
    Missing the ole velveteen rub, eh?
    I'm not sure of her whereabouts; last time I visited she was planning a move.

    I still have two sets of digits for her though.

    Pm me.

  4. #1049

    Mature

    Anyone know if she's still in the game? She was reviewed here several years back and mainly posted in Mojo and CL. Wanted to pull the trigger on this one but then the shutdown happened and I haven't seen her resurface yet. I don't remember her ever posting a # in her ads so if anyone has some info on her whereabouts please let me know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg‎   image.jpeg‎   image.jpeg‎   image.jpeg‎  

  5. #1048

    Suspect about Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by LongGone13  [View Original Post]
    I text her from time to time. She referred me to a friend but I haven't seen her yet. Says she will eventually come back from Boston.
    After texting her she referred me to her friend Lauren. Went to see her. But it wasn't the same. I have texted her several times and she referred me to another friend. It was then that I began suspecting that I was texting their handler. She used to put * after her texts and these are missing now. Just a thought.

  6. #1047
    Quote Originally Posted by BBbabeLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys. I happen to live in Boston. If I can track her down I will let you know.
    If you guys have any info to help me do that let me know. I will try my best. Does she advertise or is she out of the business altogether?

  7. #1046

    Jessica Boston

    Quote Originally Posted by OkaJohn  [View Original Post]
    Last I heard she moved back to Boston.
    Hi Guys. I happen to live in Boston. If I can track her down I will let you know.

  8. #1045

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Gs702  [View Original Post]
    So I posted about this woman in the escort reports section the other day but figured I'd do it here as well. She's getting desperate and has been bugging me but I can't get to her that often cause she's a ways from me. She is down for bareback just no Greek.

    She's a little homely and rough looking but has a tight pussy. She's down on trop and BH. No issues when I went and saw her but it was the middle of the day. I believe she is incall only unless you're willing to pick her up. Have at her and tell her Greg sent you.
    Clear your inbox or pm me if you're still willing to share.

  9. #1044

    Atf

    Quote Originally Posted by Yiruma  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jessica you were referring too? If anyone has her new digits, please let me know too.
    That is the Jessica they're referring to but I didn't hear of her joining marine corps as someone posted. I still have her number and we also text every now and then. She referred me to a friend which I have yet to see. She was definitely one of my ATF and saw her regularly when she was in town. She's told me that she is retired for now and doesn't know if / when she will come back to vegas. Funny thing is that I actually recognized her from the porno before I saw her the first time. She's definitely the best deal I ever got to play with a pornstar. She did some hardcore stuff too and luckily I also have some pics to remember her by.

  10. #1043

    Bbw milf

    So I posted about this woman in the escort reports section the other day but figured I'd do it here as well. She's getting desperate and has been bugging me but I can't get to her that often cause she's a ways from me. She is down for bareback just no Greek.

    She's a little homely and rough looking but has a tight pussy. She's down on trop and BH. No issues when I went and saw her but it was the middle of the day. I believe she is incall only unless you're willing to pick her up. Have at her and tell her Greg sent you.

    [Email address deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

  11. #1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiruma  [View Original Post]
    If I was living in LV, I would have went and seen her numerous times. But damn she was young, cute, and a good lay. After my hour was up with her, I asked for another hour extension with video option. : sigh: At least I'll have the videos and the memory of the time together.
    You lucky fuck. Times were different back then man, I could get bare on a weekly basis, CL was running, Mojo, everything was working and the supply was overwhelming. You would've lost on others if you spent too much time with just one chick. Anyways, you can send some of those videos to daddy, wouldn't want to see your ugly face but I'd love to see how she was fucking.

  12. #1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Lantern6  [View Original Post]
    She was such a good lay! I did her twice and then never heard back from her and I wish I would've fucked her in that tiny ass bare. After she moved from Cambridge to Decatur I never saw her again. Still have her fb somewhere but I'm too lazy to dig it up. Sometimes you don't even realize what a gem you have right in front of you. Oh well, I can't have them all.
    If I was living in LV, I would have went and seen her numerous times. But damn she was young, cute, and a good lay. After my hour was up with her, I asked for another hour extension with video option. : sigh: At least I'll have the videos and the memory of the time together.

  13. #1040
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiruma  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her she showed me a clip of her in a porno. Does anyone know where to find more clips of her?
    She was such a good lay! I did her twice and then never heard back from her and I wish I would've fucked her in that tiny ass bare. After she moved from Cambridge to Decatur I never saw her again. Still have her fb somewhere but I'm too lazy to dig it up. Sometimes you don't even realize what a gem you have right in front of you. Oh well, I can't have them all.

  14. #1039
    Quote Originally Posted by LongGone13  [View Original Post]
    She's currently in boston, I know that much.
    Last time I saw her she showed me a clip of her in a porno. Does anyone know where to find more clips of her?

  15. #1038
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiruma  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jessica you were referring too? If anyone has her new digits, please let me know too.
    She's currently in boston, I know that much.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape