Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 3526
-
07-09-18 01:11 #2776Senior Member

Posts: 1755StephaniePMC Sighting
Today she was walking south on US-1 by the BMW dealership, walked thru the Dunkin Donuts parking lot and continued south past the Burger King. About 10 minutes later she was walking north on US-1 again. Her hair is getting longer and she was looking good. Each time I've seen her in this area, it was between 12:00 noon and 1:30 PM.
-
07-06-18 22:49 #2775Senior Member

Posts: 117Saylor
Statically speaking, she's not out.
Originally Posted by BriCua
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 08:50 #2774Senior Member

Posts: 32Saylor
She is out. She is done. Ditch the number.
-
07-03-18 10:31 #2773Senior Member

Posts: 400Tree
Maybe you could let her know she could include her contact info in her ad?
Originally Posted by H20Monger
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-18 02:24 #2772Senior Member

Posts: 300Yes.
She looks much better in person, doesn't do face selfies well. She sent me this one today.
-
07-01-18 22:54 #2771Senior Member

Posts: 129Tree
If that is tree she is much better looking in person than the pics and looks younger also, if you have seen her in person do you agree.
Originally Posted by H20Monger
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 23:48 #2770Senior Member

Posts: 300Beth
Beth was walking and hanging with CiCi back a few months. She was then about halfway between those pictures and the current reality.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
She gave a half decent car BJ once, but I won't let her into my ride again.
If you do, keep track of your shit.
-
06-30-18 23:20 #2769Senior Member

Posts: 300Yes, that was Tree I haven't seen that outfit yet, but she told me about it today.
Originally Posted by Lookin3
[View Original Post]
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=55441&cityid=86
-
06-30-18 20:50 #2768Senior Member

Posts: 54Tonya and Val
Thats tonya, brunette and val, blonde. Be careful with val. Some mental things going on with her. But if you get tonya when she isn't high she is a lot of fun and very very good flute player.
Originally Posted by Golfster69
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 15:06 #2767Senior Member

Posts: 189Beth
IF the girl in the pictures answered the door, I would turn and run!
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 10:15 #2766Senior Member

Posts: 282Aurora
That could be Tree, I've seen her west of US1 on Aurora. Tall brunette, not thin but not fat either. Check the forum for details on her.
Originally Posted by Lifbk1
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 09:46 #2765Senior Member

Posts: 375Beth. A Public Service Announcement
I'm including a link to this provider's has recent online advertisement. That didn't change where I've decided to place this post. She is a streetwalker. Period. Apparently a monger with a camera and a smart phone has introduced her to the world of online escorting. But the reality is that this is a lipstick on a pig situation.
I'll be honest; I haven't partaken in services with Beth. But I came across her unexpectedly two weeks ago in south Palm Bay. She approached me and asked for a ride back to north Melbourne. I (without taking notice notice of her condition) obliged and almost immediately regretted it. Along the way she told me she just finished "partying all night with a guy" and needed to get home to get some sleep. Gentlemen, she smelled awful. Even worse, she was wearing some short shorts and her legs were covered in bruises and open sores and scabs. I honestly was concerned about fluids that were leaking from her contaminating my car seat. She switched back and forth several times between arguing with people on her phone about money to nodding off. Before making it to her home she actually bailed out of my vehicle near the train tracks on Aurora Road. Obviously she needed her next fix more than she needed her rest.
I have seen her several times on the street behind the Sunoco. Do not let those pictures fool you. That is not the person that will answer the door.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...2/886491747827
-
06-28-18 15:25 #2764Regular Member

Posts: 13Titusville spot to hunt
Where specific street location can I find talent coming from west coast here for couple weeks need help everyone thanks.
Originally Posted by Golfster69
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-18 09:33 #2763Senior Member

Posts: 129Aurora
Spotted a young tall girl walking west on Aurora west of 1.
Wouldn't think she was a SW but had a long see through sweater on with a tube top under and made eye contact.
Any ideas.
-
06-28-18 09:05 #2762Regular Member

Posts: 13Where about came over from west side for couple week need some advice this area thanks all.
Originally Posted by Golfster69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





