Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 30759
-
06-28-18 11:17 #20184Regular Member

Posts: 23Kristee
I'm new to mongering and don't know how to decode the first 3 digits. Could someone PM them to me? Greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by BeerAddict
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-18 08:19 #20183Senior Member

Posts: 144Hour long hand-job
Yes, it might be true what you say. But really, it could be a little bit younger version of her.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
When I saw the photos, those were the tits I wanted. When I saw her in person my first thought it was, "oh, she used photos of herself from a few years ago. " She did drop her top while the handjob was going on so I could suck on her tits. They were not as fresh as the ones in the photo but they were nice size and suckable.
But the takeaway is, the most incredible hour long handjob I have had.
FYI, if she offers full service, skip it and take the full hour hand job, it was that good.
And thanks redneck 4 doing a little research. But you can't blame the girls for not wanting to use their own photos. And the photos she used we're not that far off, just now she's a little older.
But she is really knowledgeable regarding how to pleasure a man with her hands.
I'm going to make her my weekly. I just love laying there not thinking about anything for an hour. .
-
06-28-18 07:14 #20182Senior Member

Posts: 239Sweet Asian provider goes by Yaya
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/bodyr...l-pic-12010693
Checked out this honey in CC. Looks close to pics. Sweet girl with a very cute face. English is not bad. Went for the FS as she has a nice body too. Small girl but nice meaty body. Not fat but very curvy with a nice ass. Got some nice real tits too. D cups with suck me big nipples. Light brown.
She was pretty horny. Skipped massage and got her naked right away. Nice sweet pussy with small patch. She loved DATY as she was squirming all over when she came multiple times. Some LFK as she wanted to pound. Gave me some some nice BBBJ. YMMV as she says she doesn't do everyone.
Maybe because I'm shaved clean I was lucky. Nice slow and long BBBJ. Got me rock hard. Slipped on cover as I wanted to get in her nice young pussy. She was so wet but still tight. All positions are open as she just wanted me to fuck her.
Finished in standing K9. Took off cover and unloaded on her nice round and soft ass. Showered together to clean me off. Had a great session. L / A / S 9/9/9 in my book. Will for sure repeat. $$ total.
Rim.
-
06-28-18 05:13 #20181Senior Member

Posts: 286Nah, heard she is phat. Doughnut flabby.
Originally Posted by AmpzJunkie
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-18 04:28 #20180Senior Member

Posts: 141Haha! Where do I sign up for this union?? I totally agree. Keep the prices down sirs. No give in.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
Oh and coffee, your inbox is full. Trying to send you a pm. Tanks!
-
06-28-18 04:25 #20179Senior Member

Posts: 531Kristee
XXX-9540 Kristee, she knows I'm sharing the number so have fun guys.
Originally Posted by WetandWild
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-18 03:58 #20178Banned Member

Posts: 435Wahiawa
Don't recall reading anything in Mililani, but there is the place in wahiawa that offers HE massages. Never partook, but recalled others saying that they push the upsell.
Originally Posted by SBrendan
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-18 03:23 #20177Senior Member

Posts: 423Kristee
Can you share her digits too.
Originally Posted by BeerAddict
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-18 00:15 #20176Senior Member

Posts: 5117Actually, those photos are from the Harriet Sugarcookie website, but with that website's name deleted and the face blurred to try to avoid identification as Harriet. Harriet is an "adult performer" and "cam girl," with 136,000 followers on Twitter.
Originally Posted by BigthDikth
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-18 23:01 #20175Regular Member

Posts: 20This is a long shot
Does anyone know if any providers or even MTs that offer HE in Mililani? I'm really starting to get desperate as work and life almost never take me out to town side or waikiki. Please if anyone knows of anyone let me know!
-
06-27-18 21:24 #20174Senior Member

Posts: 92I concur, Jennifer is HOT. Asian with long straight blonde hair. Looks very erotic, and pretty face. Service was good. BBBJ was nice, nice body with long legs. Nice smallish tits but just right. Pussy was sweet and tight. She looks pretty hot naked with her long blonde hair.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
No rush. Standard FS fees. Will repeat.
Ampz.
-
06-27-18 21:20 #20173Senior Member

Posts: 92Yea two girls there, I only saw one though. Think was Angela. Looks like there doing some work on room. Very easy access as far as no security bothering. I guess condo hotel. Went right up. Only thing was parking, but not bad.
Originally Posted by Kealee29
[View Original Post]
Chinese or could be Japanese. Everything on menu. BBBJ, CFS. Thick size girl but not fat. Curvy. Good FS She had some nice D cups that were real. Any position you want. English very little. But good service. Will repeat as I like private location as far as indie room.
Ampz.
-
06-27-18 20:44 #20172Senior Member

Posts: 144Best hour long hand-job.
I am updating hour long hand job. But first I will tell you about this place https://m.yelp.com/biz/aaa-spa-honolulu-2?osq=aaa+spa.
No happy ending here but an incredibly good massage if you like walking on the back, hot Stones, and the works.
Her knowledge regarding massage is second to none. If you like deep pressure ask for the walk on back, if you like light pressure ask for that, or do what I did, a combo.
I had her work on a sports injury at the end of the massage and today I still feel the positive effects. She really knows what she's doing. Unfortunately no happy ending. Unfortunately because she's got a very nice pair of tits on a decent body. She is single so I'm thinking maybe try and ask her out, it's the only way that I'll get to put my mouth around those gorgeous tits of hers. LOL.
Now about the one hour hand job, earlier I wrote about Jenni giving the second best hour-long handjob that I've ever had, well now Jenny is knocked down to #3.
2nd best HJ is a woman in Cebu (She was the best), and now the best is a woman in Century Center.
Slow, silky smooth, and soft. Always hitting the right spot. And then she places her finger on your butthole and continues massaging your cock!
If you have never had that done, try it, it's life-changing!
Here is the contact information. The pictures are her but she's a little older now. https://liverubreviews.com/ad/honolu...-6542/1/287339.
Remember all you guys who are drinking beer and reading this, don't mix this website up with the Yelp website above. One girl does an hour long hand job the other gives an hour long great massage.
Don't drunk dial AAA Spa trying to get the hour long HJ! You will freak her out! She just walks on your back and stuff. She does not wrap her feet around your dick or anything like that. * Don't drunk dial her!* LOL! Call her for the best legit massage, especially if you have a sports injury, or like it deep, and call the other girl for the hour-long spectacular handjob!
-
06-27-18 20:19 #20171Senior Member

Posts: 5117So I'm curious, the original report about Kristee, the "blonde bombshell from Estonia" who "needs cash immediately" and "will do just about anything," was posted on Saturday afternoon. It's now Wednesday afternoon, four days later. Has anyone (other than the original poster) yet experienced her? If so, how was it?
-
06-27-18 19:50 #20170Senior Member

Posts: 35Vivian.
Decided to take a chance and checked out Vivian the other day. Very glad that I did. Previous reports on this one were pretty much spot on.
No problems making an appointment. After speaking with Vivian, she texted me the instructions on her location and parking. The apartment building is centrally located and easy to find. I really like that it's a walk up apartment and that there is no lobby and no security.
Vivian is a petite Chinese girl with nice curves. She has a very cute face. I would say that she is about 5' 100 lbs. She has large C's, nice round ass, and her pussy is nice and small.
Started with an ok massage. Nothing special. On the flip, I told Vivian that I want everything. She asked for tip up front. Was kind of a bummers, usually I don't do this, but decided to go with it because of previous reports. Started with LFK, BBBJ, and BLS. BBBJ was very enjoyable. Nice and slow w / perfect suction. We then moved to 69. Her pussy was nice and clean. Cover goes and I entered her in Standing MISH. Started nice and slow then, after a while, started to pound with no complaints. By this time, she is fucking wet. Move to DS and then RCG, where she rode me until I finished.
Had a pretty good time. Good service / attitude. No rush. I probably will be repeating.









Reply With Quote





