Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Mojo-village, Las Vegas

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 226 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 3378
Come to Ruby to Relax
This blog is moderated by Joesun1
  1. #1593
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa  [View Original Post]
    Same thing tried explaining I got her number from someone off her and it was like talking to a retard on acid.
    She's not that great so I don't think you guys are missing anything. She has a messed up grill and dresses like a fucking teenage boy, to be honest the whole experience to me was awkward, was like a boy was sucking me ugh. I hit her up the other day when I saw her ad on mojo and she replied back to me with no issues even offered bare FS for +2. I'd do her friend, I haven't done her, found them of fb her friend is also boyish but with more meat on her, I'd hit that like a mfer. Hey mouse if you see this hit me up I'd like to meet your friend .

  2. #1592
    Quote Originally Posted by Gs702  [View Original Post]
    I had the exact same experience except when I pressed her she accused me of being a cop and went off on me. If she doesn't want to do this work anymore then she shouldn't post ads anymore. I hit her up the within hours of her ad going up and she led me know for days making me think she was available.

    She's a waste of time with a shit attitude.
    Same thing tried explaining I got her number from someone off her and it was like talking to a retard on acid.

  3. #1591
    Quote Originally Posted by LongGone13  [View Original Post]
    I tried setting up something with Tomboy Bree and it didn't go well. I can't speak to her performance as I haven't seen her and she does have good reviews but when I texted her, this is what I got.

    Me- Hi I'd like to see you. Are you available?

    Her- No. I have nothing posted so no.

    Only time I am is if I have something posted.

    If not then no because even my post will say today only. You can't just save my number and then hit me up when it's convenient for you.

    Me- I got your number off of liveescort reviews dot com. I didn't save your number.

    Then nothing. Stuff like this pisses me off.
    I had the exact same experience except when I pressed her she accused me of being a cop and went off on me. If she doesn't want to do this work anymore then she shouldn't post ads anymore. I hit her up the within hours of her ad going up and she led me know for days making me think she was available.

    She's a waste of time with a shit attitude.

  4. #1590
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeJ702  [View Original Post]
    I tried setting up something with Tomboy Bree and it didn't go well. I can't speak to her performance as I haven't seen her and she does have good reviews but when I texted her, this is what I got.

    Me- Hi I'd like to see you. Are you available?

    Her- No. I have nothing posted so no.

    Only time I am is if I have something posted.

    If not then no because even my post will say today only. You can't just save my number and then hit me up when it's convenient for you.

    Me- I got your number off of liveescort reviews dot com. I didn't save your number.

    Then nothing. Stuff like this pisses me off.

  5. #1589

    Dt

    Anyone willing to share Lynns contact? I communicated with her back in March but she isn't responding to that number anymore. I searched the current batch of sites and couldn't find her.

    Also, does anyone have experience with this one?

    http://mojovillage.com/for-sale/ever...t-queen_162466

    Any help is appreciated.

  6. #1588
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyet66  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother on the first girl, non GFE and rushes you. Very jaded and not accomodating.
    Do not I repeat do not see lexi.

    She is disgusting dirty like dirt not sex.

    Waste of money and time.

    She went crazy on me last time I tried to see her because I wouldn't pay her more even tho I've gotten her a lot of dates.

  7. #1587

    No bueno

    Quote Originally Posted by BestBudzLv  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    Has anyone see the girls from the links below. I'm also curious about Sara, I've read she has a manager. Any idea what she charges?

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18-re-o...e-treat_162768

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18-re-o...hosting_162760
    Don't bother on the first girl, non GFE and rushes you. Very jaded and not accomodating.

  8. #1586
    Quote Originally Posted by BestBudzLv  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    Has anyone see the girls from the links below. I'm also curious about Sara, I've read she has a manager. Any idea what she charges?

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18-re-o...e-treat_162768

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18-re-o...hosting_162760
    No idea about the first link, but I can tell you 100000% to stay the eff away from the girl in the 2nd link! I saw her when I was in town a few weeks ago, and I communicated with her via txt, she quotes me $300, I tell her nope and then she was like how much can you spend so I told her $180 and asked if she offered BBFS. She told me $180 was good and that she did do BBFS so I asked if she was D&D Free and she answered yes with an almost insulted tone to it. Anyway she said she was jumping in the shower and she would txt me when ready. When she txted me she asked if I could send her an uber since she was coming to my hotel and I said fine. She gets to my hotel, I let her in and this girl definitely dancing with Mr. Brownstone (if you know what I mean), and I am not sure what kind of shower she took, but she was dirty. Dirty under her fingernails, her feet were dirty. I threw her a bone, but covered up. When we were done, I sent her on my way and I rubbed rubbing alcohol all over my junk just in case.

    STAY AWAY from Lexi! Trust me!

  9. #1585

    Info

    Hey,

    Has anyone see the girls from the links below. I'm also curious about Sara, I've read she has a manager. Any idea what she charges?

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18-re-o...e-treat_162768

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18-re-o...hosting_162760

  10. #1584

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    All 3 are connected by the 702-xxx-6987 number. I have seen Sereana twice for services (good & yeah she goes bare) and met her handler. He may be managing all three I don't know. I got two texts last night from that # with a pic of Kim offering specials at Boulder Station. I didn't reply. Last Sunday I scheduled with Sereana at an apartment that Sara was also suppose to be at. When I got there in the morning Sereana and her handler were there, no electricity on in the unit and the place looked like they had big party all night Saturday including a meth pipe on the floor by the couch. There was no bed in the bedroom that was offered, so I said I'll pass and started to leave, when the handler said the other girl (Sara) will be here in 5 minutes if you want to wait. I said no and walked out. With all of that said, it would probably be best to stay away from all 3. They change there numbers frequently but not the pictures. I'm sure there all tweekers at the least. If that's your bag go right ahead, the manager was cool to me all 3 times I was near him. They bounce around rooms in Station Casino properties.

    http://mojovillage.com/community/act...-choice_162647
    Sara had been on my to do list for a while but from the sounds of this, I lucked out in not seeing her. She used to go by another name when she posted on mojo and CL. I remember digging and found her fb but nothing really alerted me. Our schedules never lined up so I never saw her. I remember her posting that she would host out of her place on charleston and lv blvd.

  11. #1583
    Quote Originally Posted by Socratesrvng  [View Original Post]
    She looks really good in the face but from the pics, her belly looks like it could surprise me. Meh, I'll give her a go when I am in town.

    So-Crates.
    She is very pretty but aging, puts make up on when she meets, but the pics are older, she looks a little different now, not a lot. Very good fuck though, she wrestles you, she fights back LOL. Very good fuck for me. YMMV.

  12. #1582

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Lantern6  [View Original Post]
    Did this one bare at her place in Summerlin a few weeks back for one bill. She's the girl in the pic a little more weight, not a lot. She has some tatoos and baby damage. Good lay but I'm one and done at this point. See if you guys like her. She's latina I think and does smoke. Can't even remember whether we kissed or not but just a thought if you're bothered by ciggarete smell.

    http://mojovillage.com/community/act...ntlemen_162722
    She looks really good in the face but from the pics, her belly looks like it could surprise me. Meh, I'll give her a go when I am in town.

    So-Crates.

  13. #1581
    Did this one bare at her place in Summerlin a few weeks back for one bill. She's the girl in the pic a little more weight, not a lot. She has some tatoos and baby damage. Good lay but I'm one and done at this point. See if you guys like her. She's latina I think and does smoke. Can't even remember whether we kissed or not but just a thought if you're bothered by ciggarete smell.

    http://mojovillage.com/community/act...ntlemen_162722

  14. #1580

    Sereana, Sara & Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerLV  [View Original Post]
    So, I had contacted her, made a plan to see her in her room at Boulder Station. Told her I would be free in about an hour (I was at dinner with friends) and I would contact when I was on my way. She says fine. 55 minutes later, as I'm leaving the restaurant, and before I've texted Kim to let her know I'm on the way, I get a text from another girl, Sara (http://www.mojovillage.com/community...na-play_162669) that I had messaged a couple of days ago. She's offering a special that's better than what Kim was offering, so I decide to blow off Kim and take Sara up on her offer. I ask for a pic to remind me what she looks like, and "Sara" sends me a pic of Kim. I call her on it, say that's fishy and nevermind. She gives me some story about Sara is having home trouble so Kim is texting clients from her number. Gets real mad when I tell her I'm not comfortable with the situation, and not to call her or Sara ever again. Based on what you guys said it sounds like I dodged a bullet.
    All 3 are connected by the 702-xxx-6987 number. I have seen Sereana twice for services (good & yeah she goes bare) and met her handler. He may be managing all three I don't know. I got two texts last night from that # with a pic of Kim offering specials at Boulder Station. I didn't reply. Last Sunday I scheduled with Sereana at an apartment that Sara was also suppose to be at. When I got there in the morning Sereana and her handler were there, no electricity on in the unit and the place looked like they had big party all night Saturday including a meth pipe on the floor by the couch. There was no bed in the bedroom that was offered, so I said I'll pass and started to leave, when the handler said the other girl (Sara) will be here in 5 minutes if you want to wait. I said no and walked out. With all of that said, it would probably be best to stay away from all 3. They change there numbers frequently but not the pictures. I'm sure there all tweekers at the least. If that's your bag go right ahead, the manager was cool to me all 3 times I was near him. They bounce around rooms in Station Casino properties.

    http://mojovillage.com/community/act...-choice_162647

  15. #1579
    Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her once at a motel on BH. As I pulled in and parked, she came out of her room and tried to talk me into giving her donation up front and wait in my car while she went to pay rent that was due. I bolted and she blew up my phone for the next hour. There are reports of her ripping people off. Her manager comes into room before the fun starts and warns you to leave.
    So, I had contacted her, made a plan to see her in her room at Boulder Station. Told her I would be free in about an hour (I was at dinner with friends) and I would contact when I was on my way. She says fine. 55 minutes later, as I'm leaving the restaurant, and before I've texted Kim to let her know I'm on the way, I get a text from another girl, Sara (http://www.mojovillage.com/community...na-play_162669) that I had messaged a couple of days ago. She's offering a special that's better than what Kim was offering, so I decide to blow off Kim and take Sara up on her offer. I ask for a pic to remind me what she looks like, and "Sara" sends me a pic of Kim. I call her on it, say that's fishy and nevermind. She gives me some story about Sara is having home trouble so Kim is texting clients from her number. Gets real mad when I tell her I'm not comfortable with the situation, and not to call her or Sara ever again. Based on what you guys said it sounds like I dodged a bullet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape