Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3324

    Amanda Walker

    Has anyone met up with Amanda Walker lately? I saw her a few times a little over a year ago before work took me abroad, and I never got to BBFS with her (was to shy to ask). She doesn't appear to post on TNA much, so figured I'd do a little recon before reaching out to her. Also, any tips on how to approach that topic with her would be awesome (I assume she doesn't like to discuss it over text or the phone.

    Thanks guys!

  2. #3323

    Meaghan / Bremerton

    For all you Bremerton guys (three) I've hooked up with Meaghan few times (six) cute very accommodating BBFS (zero) lite GFE (five) can suck a tennis ball thru a garden (wet and sloppy)(one) she is very YMMV if your an ass or have poor hygiene (six) $275 (three) Here's a few pic's I found online (three) since I can't post any action photos. (five nine).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017-05-27-08-59-54-325.jpg‎   2017-08-04-15-24-50-678.jpg‎   2017-12-01-14-29-17-383.jpg‎   2018-01-21-05-06-21-739.jpg‎   2018-01-21-05-12-55-587.jpg‎  


  3. #3322
    The Internet is a weird place. I think whenever it's mentioned people respond with their hair on fire, but quietly are interested. It's like the politicians that hate gays the most are having secret encounters in the men's bathroom. Men who are against BBFS (and I'm one of them) will be using condoms anyway, so no matter how many times a woman goes uncovered means nothing to me. The people that complain are quite simply men that don't like women and want to call them dirty words for not doing what they deem to be acceptable. The rest of us don't care.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCanyon4321  [View Original Post]
    I would love to have a dedicated BB Section in the Greenville, SC, forum but the few times it is mentioned in the usual sections we have guys posting with their hair on fire. I appreciate A2's rules stipulations and I know that he will enforce them but I'm also concerned that by naming a provider as offering BBFS that she could be blacklisted by the guys with charred heads. This could, in turn, prevent this lady from offering BBFS to everyone just to keep her clientele and income where it is.

    What if those of us who prefer BBFS were to put our names together and then share our experiences and contacts through messages within this group rather than on the public forum? A2, what do you think about this?

    Thank you all and, please, be careful.

    SCanyon.

  4. #3321
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolboarder78  [View Original Post]
    So which one of you is the stunt cock in the 4th picture getting ridden by Scarlett Syn with no cover? I think she's already been covered in this thread, but clearly she's game.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...r/975274774622
    Thanks BRO!

  5. #3320

    Scarlett Syn

    So which one of you is the stunt cock in the 4th picture getting ridden by Scarlett Syn with no cover? I think she's already been covered in this thread, but clearly she's game.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...r/975274774622

  6. #3319

    Casino girls

    Any info on any girls that hang out at Muckleshoot or EMQ?

  7. #3318

    BBW / Chubby Suggestions

    Any suggestions on BB for chubby or BBW?

    Thanks.

  8. #3317

    A BB Section on my location's forum

    I would love to have a dedicated BB Section in the Greenville, SC, forum but the few times it is mentioned in the usual sections we have guys posting with their hair on fire. I appreciate A2's rules stipulations and I know that he will enforce them but I'm also concerned that by naming a provider as offering BBFS that she could be blacklisted by the guys with charred heads. This could, in turn, prevent this lady from offering BBFS to everyone just to keep her clientele and income where it is.

    What if those of us who prefer BBFS were to put our names together and then share our experiences and contacts through messages within this group rather than on the public forum? A2, what do you think about this?

    Thank you all and, please, be careful.

    SCanyon.

  9. #3316
    Anyone know if Riley Star from tna offers BBFS? She looks hot as fuck.

  10. #3315

    European Goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo567  [View Original Post]
    No personal experience, but she does look tasty.
    I've seen her a few times. Holy crap, she really puts out! BBBJCIM, dfk, and I got bbfscip. 200 hh. Pics are somewhat dated, but she still looks great. Sweet and friendly MILF.

  11. #3314

    European Goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    She gets good reviews, I think her pics are old, but my guess is she's still quite nice looking. I'd love to hear any feedback (either way). If not, I may TOFTT next week and report back. I'd just rather not waste the time and resources, as there are so many other options right now.
    Pics are old, but accurate. Incredibly hot, incredibly bareback—she initiates it, no upcharge. CIPx2.

  12. #3313
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo567  [View Original Post]
    I am not surprised if she is using. I posted about her board persona (attitude) sometime last year. She was this sweet person who quickly became really bitchy on the boards. Constant complaining and piling on other provider complaints to completely rip the hobbyist to shreds. Most of what she posted was so full venom that I felt it best to never see her. Do her a little wrong and she would blow it out of propostion. Must say though, lately she has been real quiet and UTR. I would not be surprised if she is using.

    Also just NEXT her ass if she gets offended. She is in the business, she better tolerate if someone politely asks her for a service. If she does not want to provide it. Great, no need to get her panties in a twist about it though.
    I'd like to creampie her but her attitude on the forum is pretty rough. Maybe I'll text her and just see what's up without giving her my TNA name.

  13. #3312
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo567  [View Original Post]
    I am not surprised if she is using. I posted about her board persona (attitude) sometime last year. She was this sweet person who quickly became really bitchy on the boards. Constant complaining and piling on other provider complaints to completely rip the hobbyist to shreds. Most of what she posted was so full venom that I felt it best to never see her. Do her a little wrong and she would blow it out of propostion. Must say though, lately she has been real quiet and UTR. I would not be surprised if she is using.

    Also just NEXT her ass if she gets offended. She is in the business, she better tolerate if someone politely asks her for a service. If she does not want to provide it. Great, no need to get her panties in a twist about it though.
    On the sides of her hips she has what looks to me like scarring from chronic injections. Could be for medication but that's also a common place to, whatever.

    She had band aids on there last time. I opted for just a BNG.

  14. #3311

    European Goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo567  [View Original Post]
    No personal experience, but she does look tasty.
    She gets good reviews, I think her pics are old, but my guess is she's still quite nice looking. I'd love to hear any feedback (either way). If not, I may TOFTT next week and report back. I'd just rather not waste the time and resources, as there are so many other options right now.

  15. #3310

    European Goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with direct experience relative to this thread's topic? Her profile and ad posts give the usual implication she's open. Thanks.
    No personal experience, but she does look tasty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape