Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 706 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 756 806 1206 1706 ... LastLast
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20184

    Kristee

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAddict  [View Original Post]
    XXX-9540 Kristee, she knows I'm sharing the number so have fun guys.
    I'm new to mongering and don't know how to decode the first 3 digits. Could someone PM them to me? Greatly appreciated.

  2. #20183

    Hour long hand-job

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Actually, those photos are from the Harriet Sugarcookie website, but with that website's name deleted and the face blurred to try to avoid identification as Harriet. Harriet is an "adult performer" and "cam girl," with 136,000 followers on Twitter.
    Yes, it might be true what you say. But really, it could be a little bit younger version of her.

    When I saw the photos, those were the tits I wanted. When I saw her in person my first thought it was, "oh, she used photos of herself from a few years ago. " She did drop her top while the handjob was going on so I could suck on her tits. They were not as fresh as the ones in the photo but they were nice size and suckable.

    But the takeaway is, the most incredible hour long handjob I have had.

    FYI, if she offers full service, skip it and take the full hour hand job, it was that good.

    And thanks redneck 4 doing a little research. But you can't blame the girls for not wanting to use their own photos. And the photos she used we're not that far off, just now she's a little older.

    But she is really knowledgeable regarding how to pleasure a man with her hands.

    I'm going to make her my weekly. I just love laying there not thinking about anything for an hour. .

  3. #20182

    Sweet Asian provider goes by Yaya

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/bodyr...l-pic-12010693

    Checked out this honey in CC. Looks close to pics. Sweet girl with a very cute face. English is not bad. Went for the FS as she has a nice body too. Small girl but nice meaty body. Not fat but very curvy with a nice ass. Got some nice real tits too. D cups with suck me big nipples. Light brown.

    She was pretty horny. Skipped massage and got her naked right away. Nice sweet pussy with small patch. She loved DATY as she was squirming all over when she came multiple times. Some LFK as she wanted to pound. Gave me some some nice BBBJ. YMMV as she says she doesn't do everyone.

    Maybe because I'm shaved clean I was lucky. Nice slow and long BBBJ. Got me rock hard. Slipped on cover as I wanted to get in her nice young pussy. She was so wet but still tight. All positions are open as she just wanted me to fuck her.

    Finished in standing K9. Took off cover and unloaded on her nice round and soft ass. Showered together to clean me off. Had a great session. L / A / S 9/9/9 in my book. Will for sure repeat. $$ total.

    Rim.

  4. #20181
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpzJunkie  [View Original Post]
    Yea two girls there, I only saw one though. Think was Angela. Looks like there doing some work on room. Very easy access as far as no security bothering. I guess condo hotel. Went right up. Only thing was parking, but not bad.

    Chinese or could be Japanese. Everything on menu. BBBJ, CFS. Thick size girl but not fat. Curvy. Good FS She had some nice D cups that were real. Any position you want. English very little. But good service. Will repeat as I like private location as far as indie room.

    Ampz.
    Nah, heard she is phat. Doughnut flabby.

  5. #20180
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Just joined the UMMH (United Massage Mongers of Hawaii). It was formed to protect the new and the innocent from getting ripped off by those treacherous providers. We have set standards rates to avoid getting ripped off and to prevent over-tipping. Legit massage. $60 to 70 fee. Tip $10 to 20 (depending on quality of massage). HE massage $60 fee. Tip $40 to 60. Heavy roaming, naked provider, oral stimulation $160 total. FS $200 total. Remember. This is just a guide. If a girl wants more than the union standard fee, I try to negotiate. Usually they will agree. If they won't, they make offer more play or extra services. If they don't come down on price or offer more extras. I will tip $20 and bounce. These are the guidelines I follow. Remember guys. Once we start paying 160 for a HE. All providers will expect that. It will start a trickle effect and rates will go up across the board. Stand firm!! I will be mailing out membership cards shortly. LOL.
    Haha! Where do I sign up for this union?? I totally agree. Keep the prices down sirs. No give in.

    Oh and coffee, your inbox is full. Trying to send you a pm. Tanks!

  6. #20179

    Kristee

    Quote Originally Posted by WetandWild  [View Original Post]
    Can you share her digits too.
    XXX-9540 Kristee, she knows I'm sharing the number so have fun guys.

  7. #20178

    Wahiawa

    Quote Originally Posted by SBrendan  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if any providers or even MTs that offer HE in Mililani? I'm really starting to get desperate as work and life almost never take me out to town side or waikiki. Please if anyone knows of anyone let me know!
    Don't recall reading anything in Mililani, but there is the place in wahiawa that offers HE massages. Never partook, but recalled others saying that they push the upsell.

  8. #20177

    Kristee

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAddict  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen this blonde bombshell from Estonia before? Been seeing her for years and what once was legit massage turned into HJ, BBBJ, CIP, and recently Greek. Her reason for recent Greek is she has an infant daughter and her pussy is still in recovery mode. Good for us guys, LOL. Located in McCully, out of her home. Tall, big boobs not thin but very fit and can suck a cock for days. Have to book early because her boyfriend lives there and she schedules only when he's not home. Usually pay $ for full service, yes that includes Greek. Good steal because she is in need for cash so will do just about anything for it right now. Message me for digits, she knows I'm sharing her number with others. Needs the cash immediately.

    BA.
    Can you share her digits too.

  9. #20176
    Quote Originally Posted by BigthDikth  [View Original Post]
    The pictures are her but she's a little older now.
    Actually, those photos are from the Harriet Sugarcookie website, but with that website's name deleted and the face blurred to try to avoid identification as Harriet. Harriet is an "adult performer" and "cam girl," with 136,000 followers on Twitter.

  10. #20175

    This is a long shot

    Does anyone know if any providers or even MTs that offer HE in Mililani? I'm really starting to get desperate as work and life almost never take me out to town side or waikiki. Please if anyone knows of anyone let me know!

  11. #20174
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/bodyr...nter-11986603/

    She's been gone for a while but Jennifer is back looking good as ever. Tall, slim asian blonde. Real classy provider. Always dresses up when she greets you. Looking fresh and yummy.

    Pretty face, nice body. Long slim legs, nice ass, nice tits, sweet pussy, and she loves DATY of course. Always multiple cums during DATY.

    When she cums, she goes nuts. Super horny, gives a nice BBBJ. YMMV Watching that pretty face giving you head is exciting. Always takes you right to the edge, then she wants you to pound her wet, sweet pussy. Very wet, but tight.

    Any position is welcomed with Jennifer. She just wants to make sure your happy with her experience.

    If you want a tall, slim and sexy asian blonde hottie, then she's the one. Very friendly, English is good. She is definitely a AMP girl. No massage here. Better to just get into the FS action. I'm a repeater.

    Flesh.
    I concur, Jennifer is HOT. Asian with long straight blonde hair. Looks very erotic, and pretty face. Service was good. BBBJ was nice, nice body with long legs. Nice smallish tits but just right. Pussy was sweet and tight. She looks pretty hot naked with her long blonde hair.

    No rush. Standard FS fees. Will repeat.

    Ampz.

  12. #20173
    Quote Originally Posted by Kealee29  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if the place advertising and hosting on bishop street executive center legit pics look amazing but never been there before don't want to waste my time checking it out.
    Yea two girls there, I only saw one though. Think was Angela. Looks like there doing some work on room. Very easy access as far as no security bothering. I guess condo hotel. Went right up. Only thing was parking, but not bad.

    Chinese or could be Japanese. Everything on menu. BBBJ, CFS. Thick size girl but not fat. Curvy. Good FS She had some nice D cups that were real. Any position you want. English very little. But good service. Will repeat as I like private location as far as indie room.

    Ampz.

  13. #20172

    Best hour long hand-job.

    I am updating hour long hand job. But first I will tell you about this place https://m.yelp.com/biz/aaa-spa-honolulu-2?osq=aaa+spa.

    No happy ending here but an incredibly good massage if you like walking on the back, hot Stones, and the works.

    Her knowledge regarding massage is second to none. If you like deep pressure ask for the walk on back, if you like light pressure ask for that, or do what I did, a combo.

    I had her work on a sports injury at the end of the massage and today I still feel the positive effects. She really knows what she's doing. Unfortunately no happy ending. Unfortunately because she's got a very nice pair of tits on a decent body. She is single so I'm thinking maybe try and ask her out, it's the only way that I'll get to put my mouth around those gorgeous tits of hers. LOL.

    Now about the one hour hand job, earlier I wrote about Jenni giving the second best hour-long handjob that I've ever had, well now Jenny is knocked down to #3.

    2nd best HJ is a woman in Cebu (She was the best), and now the best is a woman in Century Center.

    Slow, silky smooth, and soft. Always hitting the right spot. And then she places her finger on your butthole and continues massaging your cock!

    If you have never had that done, try it, it's life-changing!

    Here is the contact information. The pictures are her but she's a little older now. https://liverubreviews.com/ad/honolu...-6542/1/287339.

    Remember all you guys who are drinking beer and reading this, don't mix this website up with the Yelp website above. One girl does an hour long hand job the other gives an hour long great massage.

    Don't drunk dial AAA Spa trying to get the hour long HJ! You will freak her out! She just walks on your back and stuff. She does not wrap her feet around your dick or anything like that. * Don't drunk dial her!* LOL! Call her for the best legit massage, especially if you have a sports injury, or like it deep, and call the other girl for the hour-long spectacular handjob!

  14. #20171
    So I'm curious, the original report about Kristee, the "blonde bombshell from Estonia" who "needs cash immediately" and "will do just about anything," was posted on Saturday afternoon. It's now Wednesday afternoon, four days later. Has anyone (other than the original poster) yet experienced her? If so, how was it?

  15. #20170

    Vivian.

    Decided to take a chance and checked out Vivian the other day. Very glad that I did. Previous reports on this one were pretty much spot on.

    No problems making an appointment. After speaking with Vivian, she texted me the instructions on her location and parking. The apartment building is centrally located and easy to find. I really like that it's a walk up apartment and that there is no lobby and no security.

    Vivian is a petite Chinese girl with nice curves. She has a very cute face. I would say that she is about 5' 100 lbs. She has large C's, nice round ass, and her pussy is nice and small.

    Started with an ok massage. Nothing special. On the flip, I told Vivian that I want everything. She asked for tip up front. Was kind of a bummers, usually I don't do this, but decided to go with it because of previous reports. Started with LFK, BBBJ, and BLS. BBBJ was very enjoyable. Nice and slow w / perfect suction. We then moved to 69. Her pussy was nice and clean. Cover goes and I entered her in Standing MISH. Started nice and slow then, after a while, started to pound with no complaints. By this time, she is fucking wet. Move to DS and then RCG, where she rode me until I finished.

    Had a pretty good time. Good service / attitude. No rush. I probably will be repeating.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape