Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #572
    Quote Originally Posted by FlMongerer  [View Original Post]
    She's asking for 5, but if this is really her, it may be worth it. She's been on eros for a few months but I can't find any reviews of her anywhere. Any information would be appreciated.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...9.htm?cat=1502
    Let me borrow "5" and I'll find out. LOL.

  2. #571

    Has anyone seen this girl?

    She's asking for 5, but if this is really her, it may be worth it. She's been on eros for a few months but I can't find any reviews of her anywhere. Any information would be appreciated.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...9.htm?cat=1502

  3. #570
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    She quoted a higher rate now So, tell me about the sister! Is she in the game? LOL.
    I haven't seen her post yet but I have seen the aunt post a few times. I think its only a matter of time before she does. A lot younger and a great rack on her. I got a visit for $ on a Saturday evening after we had a few beers and hung out outside with the family. Lol

  4. #569

    Nice rack!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    She is real!
    Good curvs LOL.

  5. #568

    Happy

    HIV Testing Day. Free testing at Walgreens until 7 PM at various locations.

    The one on new Bern took about five minutes to get tested with results provided.

    Med.

  6. #567

    Sister?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    I met her, her sister, and her aunt. It was crazy as we sat on her back patio for 30 minutes before we went up stairs. Now if her sister wants to play that would be awesome. LOL.
    She quoted a higher rate now So, tell me about the sister! Is she in the game? LOL.

  7. #566
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboCharged  [View Original Post]
    I second that. Saw her last week. Very easy going and a real sexy lady. Damage was $$, GFE, no rush.
    I met her, her sister, and her aunt. It was crazy as we sat on her back patio for 30 minutes before we went up stairs. Now if her sister wants to play that would be awesome. LOL.

  8. #565

    Real deal?

    Can anyone verify if she is real?

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-4297/1/978448

  9. #564
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    She is real!
    I second that. Saw her last week. Very easy going and a real sexy lady. Damage was $$, GFE, no rush.

  10. #563

    Amazing Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    I would expect the photos to be dated.

    She's been reviewed for about 20 years.
    I saw her last year. The pics are actually pretty close. Though when I saw her she only had body shots. Which were excellent with man made tits. It was a good time. Was GFE FOR $$ No MSOG.

    JB.

  11. #562
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    Here is the link. A pic is attached just in case the link goes down. Thanks.

    https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...6591051/mature
    She is real!

  12. #561

    Dang bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    Here is the link. A pic is attached just in case the link goes down. Thanks.

    https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...6591051/mature
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    This one looks yummy but I'm getting a TGTBT vibe.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-1941/3/978713
    Those are a couple nice finds. (well for us old guys anyway) Both are worth a try. Take TWO for the team!

  13. #560

    How about this one?

    This one looks yummy but I'm getting a TGTBT vibe.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-1941/3/978713
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 16a2348bd2d802c006eb10aab7a22585_f.jpg‎   e92df11acc1185d8e19c0ea0d8ac269e_f.jpg‎  

  14. #559

    Can anyone confirm this one?

    Here is the link. A pic is attached just in case the link goes down. Thanks.

    https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...6591051/mature
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lynn1.jpg‎   e7d9173addf8d4662ed07ff21860b79f_f.jpg‎  

  15. #558

    Wig

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    I would expect the photos to be dated.

    She's been reviewed for about 20 years.
    Looks like she's wearing a wig. And she looks old so I would suspect she would be significantly older. Let us know how it works out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape