Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 436 of 808 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 486 536 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 12106
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5581

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielLee  [View Original Post]
    Was walking on Greenfield today in the rain and saw her on 7-10 Greenfield. Extremely pretty. Her face is probably an 8 on the regular scale. 10 on a SW scale. She said 40 but all I had was 20 so I had to say sorry for wasting your time and I crossed the street. Wasnt bluffing so I was extremely delighted to see her crossing the street in front of me to cut me off. She said since I was cute (I'm not stupid it was raining, so she probably just wanted quick cash to get out of there) she would do 20. Had an abandoned house nearby that she led me to. Started taking out a condom. I tried to say I only do bb but she said for first time people she won't. Many times I've started to walk away and they change there mind but I didn't feel like bluffing her out since she was cute, nice, and if I was wrong it was going to be hard to find someone in the rain. Plus for 20 it would start to become greedy. Her head is FANTASTIC. I'm 5 1/2 to 6 inches and she went about 3/4 of the way down so not that really shallow quick head Bob head at the tip whch is awful. Her suction is also great. Looking at her face while she gives head her cheeks are sucked in to the point where she looks like she's making that fish face you would do as a kid. Will be doing bb next and FS the time after that. Pray for me that I keep the 20 $ price somehow. Phone numbers for contributing members. Great head, great personality, and very pretty. I found my new atf.
    Pony up and try her full service if you have somewhere to take her. It's amazing. But get her while you can. 3 weeks ago she was walking away from anyone that didn't have at least 50 for head. Rain or no rain if she's doing 20 she's going downhill fast.

    HS.

  2. #5580

    Look up info

    Quote Originally Posted by Cass273  [View Original Post]
    I live in Appleton and I was hoping someone on these forums could explain how to find a street Walker because back pages is down I'm having trouble finding someone I do know a few websites to find escorts but sometimes they don't respond so I was hoping someone could give me a guide.
    You have to help yourself a little bit here. Even with BP down, there are plenty of reviews of girls that have links to other sites. It's not rocket science.

  3. #5579

    Amber is way to good looking for the street

    Was walking on Greenfield today in the rain and saw her on 7-10 Greenfield. Extremely pretty. Her face is probably an 8 on the regular scale. 10 on a SW scale. She said 40 but all I had was 20 so I had to say sorry for wasting your time and I crossed the street. Wasnt bluffing so I was extremely delighted to see her crossing the street in front of me to cut me off. She said since I was cute (I'm not stupid it was raining, so she probably just wanted quick cash to get out of there) she would do 20. Had an abandoned house nearby that she led me to. Started taking out a condom. I tried to say I only do bb but she said for first time people she won't. Many times I've started to walk away and they change there mind but I didn't feel like bluffing her out since she was cute, nice, and if I was wrong it was going to be hard to find someone in the rain. Plus for 20 it would start to become greedy. Her head is FANTASTIC. I'm 5 1/2 to 6 inches and she went about 3/4 of the way down so not that really shallow quick head Bob head at the tip whch is awful. Her suction is also great. Looking at her face while she gives head her cheeks are sucked in to the point where she looks like she's making that fish face you would do as a kid. Will be doing bb next and FS the time after that. Pray for me that I keep the 20 $ price somehow. Phone numbers for contributing members. Great head, great personality, and very pretty. I found my new atf.

  4. #5578
    I live in Appleton and I was hoping someone on these forums could explain how to find a street Walker because back pages is down I'm having trouble finding someone I do know a few websites to find escorts but sometimes they don't respond so I was hoping someone could give me a guide.

  5. #5577

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Where do you usually her walk?
    Greenfield.

  6. #5576

    On GF?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGirlLover  [View Original Post]
    My ebony queen teen was out walking again today. I've seen her like 3 times now and it's always while I'm working. I can't risk getting my dick sucked and then get a work call. I would also lose my job instantly if I got busted with a girl during the work day. Haha.

    Anyway, she had on neon orange shoes today. Super skinny light skinned black teen.

    Anyone else see her or know her?

    Would love to see her outside work hours.
    If so, was out this afternoon. Had the bright shoes you mention. I have zero desire but to each there own. I like her tall brunette friend. Anyone pick her up lately? Always has on Daisy dukes. Was the one I wrote about the other day on lapham.

  7. #5575
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGirlLover  [View Original Post]
    My ebony queen teen was out walking again today. I've seen her like 3 times now and it's always while I'm working. I can't risk getting my dick sucked and then get a work call. I would also lose my job instantly if I got busted with a girl during the work day. Haha.
    Anyway, she had on neon orange shoes today. Super skinny light skinned black teen.
    Anyone else see her or know her?
    Would love to see her outside work hours.
    Where do you usually her walk?

  8. #5574

    Ebony teen

    My ebony queen teen was out walking again today. I've seen her like 3 times now and it's always while I'm working. I can't risk getting my dick sucked and then get a work call. I would also lose my job instantly if I got busted with a girl during the work day. Haha.

    Anyway, she had on neon orange shoes today. Super skinny light skinned black teen.

    Anyone else see her or know her?

    Would love to see her outside work hours.

  9. #5573

    Ditto.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Getting senile over here, forgot to mention I ran into Shondell on Greenfield a while back. She's been discussed here before, but it was my first time with her. I'd agree with others, reasonably decent looking petite blonde, personable and aims to please. Very nice BBBJCIMWS. No digits.

    HS.
    Met up with her during the down time. Scooped in the ally near 15 & G I believe. I didn't get any digits either. I'm not sure if she didn't have a phone at the time or if I just plain forgot to ask. Old age is setting in here that's for sure.

  10. #5572

    Area

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    Seems 40 blocks further west for SW LOL. Just cause a woman is walking doesn't mean she's working, next try to scoop and let us know the outcome.
    You're right for the most part, but in this case he have the exception that proves the rule. There's a somewhat older, kinda worn looking blonde woman that has absolutely given me "the look" as I was on my way home from work. This would be between 58th and 60th on Greenfield and I've seen her perhaps 4 times in the last 2 months.

    However, I agree this is the exception. I rarely bother venturing past 27th on any of the South Side Strolls when I'm looking.

    HS.

  11. #5571

    60th and G?

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyTfs  [View Original Post]
    I am new to the city but based on forum reports just went to take a look to see what's out there. I started on National at around 9 Friday night. Nothing till 36th street than I saw real attractive lady in black hat walking east. I was not sure if she was SW but anyhow turned back but took a little longer by that time she has already walked couple of blocks east. Took a turn towards east on G from 61st street and there was WSW just outside tacobell on corner of 60th and G. Looked decent but did not try since had get home. Saw a few of them near end of construction on G. Nothing special.

    Would definitely love to try the one in black hat if anyone has more information on her.
    Seems 40 blocks further west for SW LOL. Just cause a woman is walking doesn't mean she's working, next try to scoop and let us know the outcome.

  12. #5570
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzster  [View Original Post]
    So, I went out for the first time to run the south side loop around 2 am (yes, I prefer mongering at night) I started on National and 6th (as another member suggested) and headed west. I didn't see shit out until I was at National and 26th. I saw a slender white woman in her early twenties head south on 26. I waited to make a left on 27th, and then made a left at the first side street. I found her, and she was very attractive, however, I wasn't sure whether or not she was working. More than likely she was, but I law uncle LEO zip past a block over, so I kept on going. I made my way over to Greenfeld. I was told that that street was under construction. Holy shit was that an understatement. I drove on war-torn streets of Iraq that were in better condition. I don't remember what intersection it was, but there was a nicer looking gas station at a five-way intersection on Greenfeld, and I saw a taller probably later thirties thin WSW w / blonde hair. I tried to turn back around, however, I wasn't able to determine what direction she went. As I was trying to determine where she went, I made eye contact with a short HSW at the same intersection but on the opposite side of the street. I kept going, went down some side streets and came back. I saw which direction that she was headed and after waiting through a light, I followed in her direction and turned down a side street in front of her and pulled over. After a minute, she made her way down and got in. After a quick LEO check, I told her what I was looking for and let her know that I didn't know the area all that well. She told me a decent spot, and it looked fairly safe so I parked. I talked to her for a minute. She is not attractive. She is short, probably 40-45. However, there was no drama whatsoever. I did not get a sense that she was a drug user. She did not seem shifty at all. I told her that I was only wanting a BJ. She went to town. BBBJCIM. This woman had serious talent, whether she went slow, or fast, and even when she DT. Even after I shot my load, she stopped, waited a few moments, and then slowly went back down and then completely drained those last few drops. She is not a provider that I would have FS with as I was not attracted to her, however, as I said, her oral skills are very good, and I would definitely put her in my top ten as far as BBBJ's go. Digits for contributing members only. All in all, for a whopping 8-10 minute drive through the loop, finding two definitive workers, and more than likely a third, and scooping up a provider, I was actually impressed with what Milwaukee has to offer. I honestly didn't see all that many LEO out. Two at most. Though it could have just been the time.
    This sounds a bit like the hispanic woman who worked over by Sprecher's. She gave some amazing head and loved cum.

  13. #5569

    Shondell

    Getting senile over here, forgot to mention I ran into Shondell on Greenfield a while back. She's been discussed here before, but it was my first time with her. I'd agree with others, reasonably decent looking petite blonde, personable and aims to please. Very nice BBBJCIMWS. No digits.

    HS.

  14. #5568

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyTfs  [View Original Post]
    Was the WSW on National wearing a hat?
    She was probably about 5'4" and a size 4 and a great ass. Early twenties. Brunette or raven hair in a bun. No hat. Black pants and white shirt. When I first saw her, she was on national but quickly went down 26 south bound. When she got to the next street, she went right and then turned around and went the other way almost like she was looking for something. She continued in that direction heading eastbound one block south of national and running parallel to it. I left the area when I saw LEO driving around.

  15. #5567
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzster  [View Original Post]
    So, I went out for the first time to run the south side loop around 2 am (yes, I prefer mongering at night) I started on National and 6th (as another member suggested) and headed west. I didn't see shit out until I was at National and 26th. I saw a slender white woman in her early twenties head south on 26. I waited to make a left on 27th, and then made a left at the first side street. I found her, and she was very attractive, however, I wasn't sure whether or not she was working. More than likely she was, but I law uncle LEO zip past a block over, so I kept on going. I made my way over to Greenfeld. I was told that that street was under construction. Holy shit was that an understatement. I drove on war-torn streets of Iraq that were in better condition. I don't remember what intersection it was, but there was a nicer looking gas station at a five-way intersection on Greenfeld, and I saw a taller probably later thirties thin WSW w / blonde hair. I tried to turn back around, however, I wasn't able to determine what direction she went. As I was trying to determine where she went, I made eye contact with a short HSW at the same intersection but on the opposite side of the street. I kept going, went down some side streets and came back. I saw which direction that she was headed and after waiting through a light, I followed in her direction and turned down a side street in front of her and pulled over. After a minute, she made her way down and got in. After a quick LEO check, I told her what I was looking for and let her know that I didn't know the area all that well. She told me a decent spot, and it looked fairly safe so I parked. I talked to her for a minute. She is not attractive. She is short, probably 40-45. However, there was no drama whatsoever. I did not get a sense that she was a drug user. She did not seem shifty at all. I told her that I was only wanting a BJ. She went to town. BBBJCIM. This woman had serious talent, whether she went slow, or fast, and even when she DT. Even after I shot my load, she stopped, waited a few moments, and then slowly went back down and then completely drained those last few drops. She is not a provider that I would have FS with as I was not attracted to her, however, as I said, her oral skills are very good, and I would definitely put her in my top ten as far as BBBJ's go. Digits for contributing members only. All in all, for a whopping 8-10 minute drive through the loop, finding two definitive workers, and more than likely a third, and scooping up a provider, I was actually impressed with what Milwaukee has to offer. I honestly didn't see all that many LEO out. Two at most. Though it could have just been the time.
    Was the WSW on National wearing a hat?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape