Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 121 to 135 of 19268
-
06-27-18 10:28 #19148Senior Member

Posts: 82Yes that Brooklyn Marie. Please report back if you take the plunge but I would go in expecting it not to be the woman in the pictures and expecting upsell. That way if it's legit GFE you'll be happy, better than being let down when the red flags discussed here turn out to be true.
Originally Posted by MikeDownRiver
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-18 08:43 #19147Senior Member

Posts: 81This Brooklynn Marie?
I'm having trouble with that link but is it this girl I googled? Gorgeous and looks very promising (and pricey) if so.
Originally Posted by AlpineStars
[View Original Post]
https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...rooklynn-marie
-
06-27-18 08:38 #19146Senior Member

Posts: 144Search
Try Google Searching on 2489917349.
Originally Posted by Joehpp
[View Original Post]
C.
-
06-27-18 07:57 #19145Senior Member

Posts: 180Do you have a better link?
Originally Posted by ChaserX
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-18 07:28 #19144Senior Member

Posts: 81Blonde Kendra by the airport
Does anyone know of this girl at all? Her look and location might be enough for me to TOFTT if not but it's always good to ask.
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...k/014175727528
-
06-27-18 05:49 #19143Banned Member

Posts: 240Avoid this *****
https://escortbabylon.net/#detroit / photos /2489917349/26591553.
Tried to see her tonight. Once I arrived she changed the price, services, and then proceeded to turn into a complete ***** when she failed to provide a basic service.
Don't waste your money. Once I demanded my money back (before we even touched) she turned imto a raging ***** and called her "thug friend" to throw me out. He was actually nice and tried to get our money back but the dumb ***** started screaming and threatened to call the police on all of us (would have loved to actually see how that goes down.
Either way, don't give her a dime.
-
06-26-18 23:13 #19142Senior Member

Posts: 826Peggy
Talked to peggy via text last Monday. Got her schedule and times she preferred. Tried again on Friday. No answer. Saturday. No answer. Sunday. No answer. Monday she texts me that she lost her phone on Saturday. Several texts later we decide on Tuesday afternoon but she wants a confirmation call before noon. I call her in the morning. The call goes right to voicemail and it says she lost her phone. I call again. Same thing. Texts. Same thing. I had moved things around to make sure I had time slotted for her. Hours later I get a single text from her and she says she had family stuff and am I free tonight. I text her back hoping to still set up something. No answer. I later tell her to try to text back by 11 pm. It is now after 11 pm.
-
06-26-18 03:11 #19141Senior Member

Posts: 32That's kind what I have found too really want to take the plunge but Skeptical.
Originally Posted by DonnyBrasco
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-18 22:37 #19140Senior Member

Posts: 194She replied to me once on Sunday (30+ hours after I first messaged her) but hasn't responded since.
Originally Posted by FrankBeans
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-18 17:15 #19139Senior Member

Posts: 31Anyone get through to Chantilly?
Has anyone been able to reach her Sat-today? There is no answer at the 818 number.
-
06-25-18 16:03 #19138Senior Member

Posts: 98Shelly it is
Didn't really plan it but dreamt with Shelly. The report above & the original post are spot on. I've never been to one of these Chinese incall cause am not really into older women. What caught my attention was the young & pretty. So thanks to those good reports. Anyways, thought I'd take a chance, worst case I can still walk out if I didn't like the girl right. To my surprise, I was 5 mins away from the hotel. Makes it easy. So my dream continues, get there & had some wait time before getting in.
Originally Posted by JakeMioff
[View Original Post]
I dreamt of a different dress but same black dress & a clean towel where I lay. I did dream of the full hr & it was $. 6 for CFS & CBJ. Couple of minutes of CBJ and few positions to finish. I would agree with the rush. I was hoping the full hr would help but still no GFE & was out in 25 mins. Oh well I guess it's ok cause she was clean & good.
She said she'll be gone in 3 days cause of the rotation. Hopefully another young one shows up! Check her out while she is here.
-
06-25-18 14:02 #19137Senior Member

Posts: 82I would tread lightly. On another site she has like 4 amazing reviews from guys without a lot of reviews of other women and a couple reviews from guys saying she's an upseller, cash and dash, not like the pictures. Definitely don't pay in advance.
Originally Posted by AlpineStars
[View Original Post]
If you do see her, report back because I'm intrigued. I'm always looking for a busty GFE.
-
06-25-18 07:43 #19136Senior Member

Posts: 389Shelly
Yeah, she is so hot but way too rushed. I am going to try to see her today and the pay more, for more time trick. Will report back either way.
Originally Posted by JakeMioff
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-18 06:52 #19135Senior Member

Posts: 70Peggy
Would anyone be willing to pm me her contact info? She sounds like someone I'd like to see and she's close to me.
Originally Posted by Samalama420
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-24-18 08:53 #19134Senior Member

Posts: 79Paris
For that price, hell yeah it would be worth it but all of the above for $200+ I'll pass. Better out there for that price.
Originally Posted by Robertin75
[View Original Post]
















