Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 30759
-
06-27-18 17:51 #20169Regular Member

Posts: 1Digits
Your mail box is full can you Pm me her digits please! Thanks.
Originally Posted by BeerAddict
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-18 17:15 #20168Regular Member

Posts: 3I assure you I am in no way popo, I've just been reading around and decided to finally break the ice by posting for any references for my fix, even though it is my first post. I understand how a newbie can seem fishy but I honestly just would like any sort of recommendations. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Beanlover
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-18 16:36 #20167Senior Member

Posts: 144Only 1 post, sounds like Popo.
Originally Posted by AznSensation88
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-18 11:58 #20166Senior Member

Posts: 35Sally
Sally is sweet and friendly girl. Seen her a few times and always enjoyed my visit.
Originally Posted by Blake123
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...earchid=171066
-
06-27-18 06:44 #20165Senior Member

Posts: 390Can you PM me her digits?
Originally Posted by BeerAddict
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-18 06:38 #20164Regular Member

Posts: 20Can you PM me the number as well?
I'm very interested, LOL so much activity.
Originally Posted by BeerAddict
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-18 02:23 #20163Senior Member

Posts: 249Kristee
I like the number too.
Originally Posted by BeerAddict
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 22:12 #20162Regular Member

Posts: 3Please point me in the right direction.
Aloha my fellow bros.
I am new to this site and have only been to one establishment in the past before they closed, ChinaDS. I know it has probably been said time and time again but can anyone tell me of any good legit massage establishments with only a guaranteed HE finish? Looks on the girls matter so-so and location is not much of a problem either. Please let me know any info, mahalo in advance.
-
06-26-18 22:11 #20161Senior Member

Posts: 286Yep.
Originally Posted by Rimmer808
[View Original Post]
Number on link = coco.
-
06-26-18 21:39 #20160Senior Member

Posts: 239Number on link.
Originally Posted by Kumuman
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 20:27 #20159Regular Member

Posts: 20Hi.
Yes would love her number.
Originally Posted by Beanlover
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 18:29 #20158Senior Member

Posts: 42Emma.
Anyone knows the room number of this beautiful Tai woman. She has big tots, speak perfect English, nice HE. I had her before at the Century Center but for some reason I forgot her room number. Please let me know.
-
06-26-18 18:08 #20157Senior Member

Posts: 144I'd like her number too if you don't mind sharing!
Originally Posted by BeerAddict
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 16:45 #20156Senior Member

Posts: 212Hey can you send me her number too please? Thanks. I tried pm but inbox full.
Originally Posted by SHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 15:19 #20155Banned Member

Posts: 442New Union
Just joined the UMMH (United Massage Mongers of Hawaii). It was formed to protect the new and the innocent from getting ripped off by those treacherous providers. We have set standards rates to avoid getting ripped off and to prevent over-tipping. Legit massage. $60 to 70 fee. Tip $10 to 20 (depending on quality of massage). HE massage $60 fee. Tip $40 to 60. Heavy roaming, naked provider, oral stimulation $160 total. FS $200 total. Remember. This is just a guide. If a girl wants more than the union standard fee, I try to negotiate. Usually they will agree. If they won't, they make offer more play or extra services. If they don't come down on price or offer more extras. I will tip $20 and bounce. These are the guidelines I follow. Remember guys. Once we start paying 160 for a HE. All providers will expect that. It will start a trickle effect and rates will go up across the board. Stand firm!! I will be mailing out membership cards shortly. LOL.










Reply With Quote





