Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,131 to 11,145 of 13943
-
06-26-18 21:31 #2813Senior Member

Posts: 191She did me the same
I reported on it in one of my earlier posts; about something else entirely iirc.
Originally Posted by Vegasmatt
[View Original Post]
I watched her youtube videos months back when she linked them on mojo. She appeared to be a bit of a lush. I tried to shedule anyway despite my instincts telling me she was a flake risk. She was really cool in text, and seemed pleasant & accommodating though.
I sandwiched her between Shelly and one of my regulars just in case, and I'm glad I did. I went down to Seigel Swenson at around 1 am, and she went crickets. I waited about 15 & bounced. Never heard back from her.
Sometimes these things work out for the best though. My little ebony spinner was more than happy to take the donation. As an added bonus, she was sharing a room with a girl whom was equally happy to sling me her digits. I just recently had the chance to schedule with her, and she was stellar in every way. I had one of the best times ever with a pro.
So I guess Miss Rain ended up doing me a solid.
Actually, after reading these recent reviews, I was starting to wonder if I was the only punter who got the flake job.
Cheers!
-
06-26-18 19:15 #2812Senior Member

Posts: 550Montana Rain Blew me off.
She just Blew me off and not in a good way. Wasted at lease three hours today getting ready, driving.
Originally Posted by Boyet66
[View Original Post]
Sitting in my car. Then waiting on Montana.
She's at Budget Suits on Las Vegas Blvd South.
I get there and wait and no call or text with room #.
I guess her priority is that heroine needle.
-
06-26-18 18:09 #2811Regular Member

Posts: 6I saw her about a month ago. She asks that you get a motel room on Boulder Highway near Sahara area and she'll meet you there. She was ok, haven't seen her since. Did not like CBJ, although she did allow DATY. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by JimBean
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 18:04 #2810Senior Member

Posts: 53Damn you might be right brother! I noticed that they looked like surgical scars or something like that. She was still fun overall, I tried my best not looking at her arms.
Originally Posted by Boyet66
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 09:29 #2809Senior Member

Posts: 34Montana rain
I saw her recently as well and the scars looked like she was a cutter at one point, thye were old scars and no signs that she shoots up. Though she is friendly and accomodating, would see her again just for BBBJ.
Originally Posted by IRunKc
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 02:41 #2808Senior Member

Posts: 53Much Thanks!
Thanks for the note Dirk! I recently visited LV for the first time and wanted to have some fun with an escort. I have never been with an escort previously, but I have been at multiple AMP's, so I understood the risks involved in the hobby. Thanks again for the advice that you all give contribute to the forum. I was worried about upselling or LE stings, but I was glad that I grew some balls and contacted her. Montana is going to be my go-to-girl during my next couple of LV trips.
Originally Posted by DirktheDaring
[View Original Post]
Her pictures are accurate. If you guys like MILF's or huge tits, she is your girl. I did incall as she does not really offer outcall unless she is comfortable with you. Her location is south of the strip, so it is in a sketchy area, but her services were definitely worth the visit. She offered MSOG with a great BBBJ and CFS. The only downside is that she may be a druggie (if anybody is turned off by that) due to the multiple scars on her arms.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2906727
-
06-25-18 00:18 #2807Senior Member

Posts: 66It's on her site.
Originally Posted by Ptime5068
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-18 19:52 #2806Senior Member

Posts: 185How accurate are the pics? I have heard this agency over-Photoshops.
Originally Posted by Virgil1974
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-18 12:03 #2805Senior Member

Posts: 214I visited a couple of months ago.
And had a good time. Rate was $$$ for a shower, BBBJ and FS. The girl I had was a great provider, but she is no longer there.
Originally Posted by Member#3298
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-18 07:18 #2804Senior Member

Posts: 353Photo shop and other pics
Most sites use stolen, fake, or heavily photo shopped pics. You can rarely rely on the girls looking like anything you see online with agencies. I'm okay with that as long as the bodies are close in size. Thing that bothers me is when they purposefully misidentify the nationality. I speak Japanese and when I book what supposedly is a Japanese provider and find out they can't even give a simple greeting in Japanese it turns me off. Maybe they did some modeling for a Japanese company before, but they definitely are no Japanese.
Originally Posted by themole
[View Original Post]
I can't remember the donation amount because it's been some time since I've used their services, but I had no problem with them. Some ladies were better than others, same as other places.
-
06-24-18 02:10 #2803Senior Member

Posts: 93Hard to believe with their use of pics of pros which aren't even in LV. Syiva's pics actually belong to LA / OC Asuka.
Originally Posted by Asobou
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-18 00:11 #2802Senior Member

Posts: 127Satin
I saw her probably close to 10 years ago and I thought she was at least in her late 40's then. She was all about staying as long as I wanted her to for the hour fee, even if that was four hours. Problem was, I pretty much wanted her to leave shortly after she got there. She wanted me to go down on her but she definitely did not pass the sniff test so I wasn't going there. I had her finish me off with a HJ then told her I wouldn't be up for another round so she could go. She did manage to tell me her life story though, starting as a SW at age 14. She's been at it a long time.
Originally Posted by JimBean
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 21:53 #2801Regular Member

Posts: 8Little Tokyo
I see no prices on the site. Whats the rate. Do they deliver good service with BBBJ along with FS?
Originally Posted by Asobou
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 18:52 #2800Senior Member

Posts: 353Good to go as far as I know. At least it was last time I visited.
Originally Posted by Rst1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 18:12 #2799Senior Member

Posts: 166Utr
Clear your in box.
Originally Posted by Jayb20
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




