Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,451 to 30,465 of 59488
-
06-27-18 10:40 #29038Banned Member

Posts: 246Barefoot Massage
Went to Barefoot the other day. Lilly was the only girl available. She is very cute, with a great body and great ass. She works out and it shows. Nice girl and speaks English very well. However, her massage was lackluster and it was a mechanical ending.
AL.
-
06-27-18 10:35 #29037Senior Member

Posts: 82Massage season, dawsonville
Great massage, no happiness here for me seems legit 1 hr $60/$10 tip would repeat for legit massage.
-
06-27-18 10:31 #29036Senior Member

Posts: 82Top v norcross
Visited here, massage okay mechanical he will not repeat 1 hr $60 /$40.
-
06-27-18 09:26 #29035Senior Member

Posts: 351Okay, same place. I guess I wasn't paying too much attention to the name.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 22:37 #29034Senior Member

Posts: 62Sun Up
Anyone know any good places, Gwinnett or surrounding, that open before 10? Prefer to get fresh talent before having to sneak away from work or wait until all the other mongers start a line.
-
06-26-18 22:31 #29033Senior Member

Posts: 62Top Down
I haven't seen Mimi but KiKi used to be quite good. Elbows and forearms sliding every Whig has way and very playful for a full 90'. Last couple weeks the girls have changed a bit and the playfulness has been replaced with smiles and slaps. Was told by the girls that KiKi is gone so wondering if this one is the same or different.
Originally Posted by Ripvan12
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 22:04 #29032Senior Member

Posts: 200I'm going to drive there and give it a try soon, may have to hit a few places and see what happens.
Originally Posted by Oily123
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 20:58 #29031Senior Member

Posts: 183There's a new place on Cleveland Highway (Spring) I think. Can't remember.
Originally Posted by Fretz
[View Original Post]
Pretty busy the night I went. Knew when I walked in that a massage may be all I get tonight. Just not real good vibes because it was so new.
Wanted a good massage and would have welcomed a HJ, but it was OK if it didn't happen. Massage was a 7 out of 10. Could have been better, could have been worse.
The provider was attractive however.
I was just curios. Dalton is like most of the other places. You got to go a few times to build up a little trust.
Best legit massage I've ever had was at the place in Hixson, Tn.
-
06-26-18 20:01 #29030Banned Member

Posts: 246Oasis
Well you can put Oasis on the list of places I won't go back to. This has been a great place with some true gems over the last 2 years. Jess who was there for a long time gave one of the best BBBJ I have ever had. Even the owner gave a hell of a two handed ending. Stopped by this afternoon. Got the owner again as she said it was a very slow day. Massage was good as always good tease but in the end nothing. I even put her hand on JR she said no no we don't do that. I said you have before she said no more. On my way out she said you come back soon. I said no not anymore. Declined the water paid my. 50 and walked.
-
06-26-18 19:53 #29029Regular Member

Posts: 5Dalton
[QUOTE=Fretz;3838549]Any info on Dalton AMPs? I know its a long shot, why would you drive up there when you have all you need at home but I am in a dry bordering state and wondering if it's worth the drive. [ / don'tbothercomingtoDalton, I'mfromDaltonandIalwaysgotoAtlanta. ] no worthy.
-
06-26-18 18:48 #29028Banned Member

Posts: 2410It depends on if they know you.
You'd be surprised (maybe not) how many maggots pull the "I forgot my wallet" or "I only have $40" at the end of a massage. Blame those fuckers not the establishment.
Originally Posted by TaoistMaster
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 17:53 #29027Senior Member

Posts: 382Smyrna
#1 in Smyrna.
Originally Posted by PepeLepU
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 16:56 #29026Senior Member

Posts: 282I don't pay up front because of this type stuff.
Originally Posted by Apollo007
[View Original Post]
Places that requested money up front have been pearl starlight.
Young's didn't ask me to pay up front and no other places has.
-
06-26-18 16:33 #29025Senior Member

Posts: 259Youngs
Went last week, and got Yumi. Terrible experience, got a 1 minute BJ and then the rest was HJ. Wasted 100, which I gave up front. This was for barely 20 minutes, I said I wanted 60 minutes. 30 and 60 minutes are the same amount 50 bucks which is bs, but that is what the sign says. I would have insisted on a 60 minute massage, but her breath was so bad, I just wanted out of there. I still have nightmares. Dear God, it was bad. And she'd give me these little kisses. I finally just turned away and got the hell out of there. 150 down the drain, shame on me.
-
06-26-18 15:57 #29024Banned Member

Posts: 2410#1 or #2
1 is Smyrna & 2 is Scarietta.
Originally Posted by Killakill
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






