Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 852 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 352 752 802 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 902 952 1352 ... LastLast
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 22149
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9384

    Re: Miley

    Quote Originally Posted by Robertin75  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage with her at BTs?

    Does she looks like the picture?
    Damage was a 100 for GFE. Yes, she is one of the better looking peelers on dayshift at the Dearborn area clubs.

  2. #9383

    Sophia at BT's

    Just saw on Facebook that she's back after having her second kid. Anyone see her yet? She was my absolute favorite last year. GFE, squirting, BBBJCIM, BBFS. The works. Very skilled and very willing.

  3. #9382
    Quote Originally Posted by TomTigers  [View Original Post]
    The skinny blonde Judy? I think she has been with 1/2 the Wayne County male population. That chick is dirtier than the carpet in the VIP room.
    That's the kind I like, the sluttier the better. Any info?

  4. #9381

    McKenzie

    I actually have been wanting to get in touch with her. Does anyone have a number for her, or know of a way? I live out of state so dropping by the club is not possible. Thanks.

  5. #9380
    Quote Originally Posted by JulesJordan  [View Original Post]
    For details, please read my Bella and Cassie reviews on here from February of this year. Ameenah and Miley are other good dayshift options.
    LOL I have seen that picture of Miley in a Sugar daddy website.

    I believe she quoted me $400 which I declined.

    What was the damage with her at BTs?

    Does she looks like the picture?

  6. #9379

    Re: GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay123  [View Original Post]
    Hey Jules, thanks for the info on Cheyanne. When you say GFE, what did that entail? Kissing, BJ (covered or uncovered), full service, or something in between? Did you get a chance to sample any others at BTs? I'm contemplating a visit soon.
    For details, please read my Bella and Cassie reviews on here from February of this year. Ameenah and Miley are other good dayshift options.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ameenah @ BT's.jpg‎   Miley @ BT's.jpg‎  

  7. #9378

    Cassandra BTs Dearborn

    I was recently in BTs and Cassandra caught my eye. Very skinny brunette. I didn't get a chance to talk to her, but I'm thinking about sampling next time I'm there. Curious if anyone could provide a review of their time with her.

  8. #9377
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around? Thanks!
    The skinny blonde Judy? I think she has been with 1/2 the Wayne County male population. That chick is dirtier than the carpet in the VIP room.

  9. #9376

    Thanks for the heads up!

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperD16  [View Original Post]
    It's been a month since my last dayshift visit to the Criket, so I haven't seen Mikayla or Esmeralda yet.

    Save your money and Skip Esmeralda. Low mileage, high prices. Not the best hygiene.
    I was curious about Esmeralda, and talked to her before I was leaving. She had a nasty cough, and wouldn't stop, that turned me off.

  10. #9375

    Judy Booty

    Is she still around? Thanks!

  11. #9374

    GFE with Cheyanne

    Quote Originally Posted by JulesJordan  [View Original Post]
    Cheyanne is a mid-20's ginger from Ohio that dances both day and night shifts here. She provided a solid GFE. Damage was 120. I would repeat.
    Hey Jules, thanks for the info on Cheyanne. When you say GFE, what did that entail? Kissing, BJ (covered or uncovered), full service, or something in between? Did you get a chance to sample any others at BTs? I'm contemplating a visit soon.

  12. #9373
    I will second the thoughts on McKenzie but she does do a BBBJ on the downside she is a stage 4 clinger. I've walked in saw her and drove down to flight club to get away not to say flight club doesn't have some stage 5 clingers.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBarton  [View Original Post]
    So over the last month or so I've been hitting up the cricket day shift. Free parking, no cover, $10 fee to get in the VIP, no smoking outside of a smoking room.

    Mckenzie is an older brunette with some big fakes that feel pretty nice and a nice body. Pretty cool chick. Everything covered in the back, quoted $ for CBJ, $$ for FS but with every girl you can negotiate when they have a shitty day. Skills are great and she's pretty tight (for me at least). Just know once you get a dance with extras she will always come over when she sees you, which can be a good thing unless you're looking for something different of course.

  13. #9372

    Cheyanne

    Quote Originally Posted by JulesJordan  [View Original Post]
    Cheyanne is a mid-20's ginger from Ohio that dances both day and night shifts here. She provided a solid GFE. Damage was 120. I would repeat.
    Damn I am going to have to pay a visit! Hey.

  14. #9371

    Cheyanne – BT's Dearborn

    Cheyanne is a mid-20's ginger from Ohio that dances both day and night shifts here. She provided a solid GFE. Damage was 120. I would repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cheyanne @ BT's.jpg‎  

  15. #9370

    Re: Winter at the Criket

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyBrasco  [View Original Post]
    Very interested in Winter. Is she there most days? I can't do most day shifts but I'm off Friday. What time is best, again not usually a day shift guy. Thanks.
    I've seen Winter there on Friday afternoons, I'm not sure what other days that she dances. Paris is another great day shift option here. The majority of the dancers arrive at the club before 2 PM. Please negotiate before going to the VIP, I cannot stress this enough based on what I read on various forums, and try not to pay more than 120.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Paris @ The Criket.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape