Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 12106
-
06-27-18 07:43 #5581Senior Member

Posts: 1820Agreed
Pony up and try her full service if you have somewhere to take her. It's amazing. But get her while you can. 3 weeks ago she was walking away from anyone that didn't have at least 50 for head. Rain or no rain if she's doing 20 she's going downhill fast.
Originally Posted by DanielLee
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
06-27-18 01:36 #5580Senior Member

Posts: 819Look up info
You have to help yourself a little bit here. Even with BP down, there are plenty of reviews of girls that have links to other sites. It's not rocket science.
Originally Posted by Cass273
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 21:50 #5579Banned Member

Posts: 8Amber is way to good looking for the street
Was walking on Greenfield today in the rain and saw her on 7-10 Greenfield. Extremely pretty. Her face is probably an 8 on the regular scale. 10 on a SW scale. She said 40 but all I had was 20 so I had to say sorry for wasting your time and I crossed the street. Wasnt bluffing so I was extremely delighted to see her crossing the street in front of me to cut me off. She said since I was cute (I'm not stupid it was raining, so she probably just wanted quick cash to get out of there) she would do 20. Had an abandoned house nearby that she led me to. Started taking out a condom. I tried to say I only do bb but she said for first time people she won't. Many times I've started to walk away and they change there mind but I didn't feel like bluffing her out since she was cute, nice, and if I was wrong it was going to be hard to find someone in the rain. Plus for 20 it would start to become greedy. Her head is FANTASTIC. I'm 5 1/2 to 6 inches and she went about 3/4 of the way down so not that really shallow quick head Bob head at the tip whch is awful. Her suction is also great. Looking at her face while she gives head her cheeks are sucked in to the point where she looks like she's making that fish face you would do as a kid. Will be doing bb next and FS the time after that. Pray for me that I keep the 20 $ price somehow. Phone numbers for contributing members. Great head, great personality, and very pretty. I found my new atf.
-
06-26-18 16:47 #5578Regular Member

Posts: 7I live in Appleton and I was hoping someone on these forums could explain how to find a street Walker because back pages is down I'm having trouble finding someone I do know a few websites to find escorts but sometimes they don't respond so I was hoping someone could give me a guide.
-
06-26-18 07:49 #5577Senior Member

Posts: 74Oops
Greenfield.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-18 19:32 #5576Senior Member

Posts: 748On GF?
If so, was out this afternoon. Had the bright shoes you mention. I have zero desire but to each there own. I like her tall brunette friend. Anyone pick her up lately? Always has on Daisy dukes. Was the one I wrote about the other day on lapham.
Originally Posted by BlackGirlLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-18 14:37 #5575Senior Member

Posts: 2814Where do you usually her walk?
Originally Posted by BlackGirlLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-18 13:46 #5574Senior Member

Posts: 74Ebony teen
My ebony queen teen was out walking again today. I've seen her like 3 times now and it's always while I'm working. I can't risk getting my dick sucked and then get a work call. I would also lose my job instantly if I got busted with a girl during the work day. Haha.
Anyway, she had on neon orange shoes today. Super skinny light skinned black teen.
Anyone else see her or know her?
Would love to see her outside work hours.
-
06-23-18 19:44 #5573Senior Member

Posts: 1136Ditto.
Met up with her during the down time. Scooped in the ally near 15 & G I believe. I didn't get any digits either. I'm not sure if she didn't have a phone at the time or if I just plain forgot to ask. Old age is setting in here that's for sure.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 18:51 #5572Senior Member

Posts: 1820Area
You're right for the most part, but in this case he have the exception that proves the rule. There's a somewhat older, kinda worn looking blonde woman that has absolutely given me "the look" as I was on my way home from work. This would be between 58th and 60th on Greenfield and I've seen her perhaps 4 times in the last 2 months.
Originally Posted by MuffDiver17
[View Original Post]
However, I agree this is the exception. I rarely bother venturing past 27th on any of the South Side Strolls when I'm looking.
HS.
-
06-23-18 18:17 #5571Senior Member

Posts: 25860th and G?
Seems 40 blocks further west for SW LOL. Just cause a woman is walking doesn't mean she's working, next try to scoop and let us know the outcome.
Originally Posted by HornyTfs
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 15:44 #5570Senior Member

Posts: 117This sounds a bit like the hispanic woman who worked over by Sprecher's. She gave some amazing head and loved cum.
Originally Posted by Chazzster
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 15:43 #5569Senior Member

Posts: 1820Shondell
Getting senile over here, forgot to mention I ran into Shondell on Greenfield a while back. She's been discussed here before, but it was my first time with her. I'd agree with others, reasonably decent looking petite blonde, personable and aims to please. Very nice BBBJCIMWS. No digits.
HS.
-
06-23-18 12:27 #5568Senior Member

Posts: 445Re
She was probably about 5'4" and a size 4 and a great ass. Early twenties. Brunette or raven hair in a bun. No hat. Black pants and white shirt. When I first saw her, she was on national but quickly went down 26 south bound. When she got to the next street, she went right and then turned around and went the other way almost like she was looking for something. She continued in that direction heading eastbound one block south of national and running parallel to it. I left the area when I saw LEO driving around.
Originally Posted by HornyTfs
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 02:07 #5567Senior Member

Posts: 80Was the WSW on National wearing a hat?
Originally Posted by Chazzster
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





