Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by SouperMan67  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her today, she told me it was her second day in the biz. Probably the hottest girl I have ever seen.
    What was the damage? Another new babe, Nova. Saw her pics earlier, now she's not on the site as I write this.

  2. #95

    Cali from WnW

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeGuy82  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her today, she told me it was her second day in the biz. Probably the hottest girl I have ever seen. Blonde, mischievous, kind of slutty appeal. Thin, ectomorph style body with great natural rack (pierced). Lots of tattoos (just FYI). This girl loves it rough. Begged to be spanked and called names. Even engaged in some light choking, she loved it all. The downside is she is not GFE. Everything was covered and no kissing, no LFK or DFK. But if you want a great hard core fuck, she's your girl.

  3. #94

    Anyone try Cali

    Anyone try out Cali from wetnwild?

    http://wetnwildescorts.com/profile.p..............479

  4. #93

    Only Summer.

    Quote Originally Posted by FCF84  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either of these girls, and can provide a report?

    Thanks in advance.
    I haven't seen Rebecca yet but I saw Summer last month. She's very very cute and has a fit body and no tattoos. That said, I'm looking for an explosive experience coupled with a true GFE, something a number of MCE girls DO provide. Summer does not, not, kiss other than a bit of lfk. Her BBBJs are ok, but nothing special, especially for her high price (highest among the girls there). She also doesn't do any anal, no prostate play, certainly no rim, no doubles, doesn't swallow. So if you're looking for a high school cheerleader who just lets you fuck her for $500. Summer's your girl.

  5. #92

    Lin

    Here's my weird day that turned out for the best. I was craving a release, since it didn't happen the day before. I saw Clarissa was downtown, but I hate going downtown. So I tried to schedule Stephanie but schedules didn't match. Ok, I decide will try Clarissa only to find out she was fully booked. Actually didn't surprise me. So I was out of luck.

    Shortly, received message that Clarissa was available. Great book it. So, I get stuck in traffic. Did I mention I hate going downtown. Finally, arrive downtown then trying to find parking is horrendous. Find valet parking great. I walk a block away and forget my condoms. I think to myself just my luck. I didn't go back cause it was just to much of a hassle. So walk around aimlessly and poof a walgreens appeared. I walk up each aisle and what the hell I don't see any condoms. Fine, I ask an employee where they are at. What the heck he makes me repeat it 3 times and then he repeats it back so the whole store hears it and everyone turns to see who's buying condoms. How ironic the condoms were in the baby aisle.

    I leave to get a message that something came up with Clarissa but would be back around 8, if I was set on seeing her. I was set on seeing her but couldn't be out hours later so I thought my day was wasted.

    Recived another message that Lin was available, I figure ok I'm already here and take the leap. MCE must have known I would like her. Ok get in the elevator to find out it doesn't go to the floor I need, lovely. I keep telling myself I hate downtown that's why I stopped working out there. Get on the right elevator, what the hell I knock on the wrong fucking door. My mind just wasn't feeling it.

    I knock on the right door. Lin opens the door and I was mesmorized by her eyes and smile, everything else seemed to disappear. Quick shower sat down on bed next to her, I immediately let her know I was supposed to see Clarissa. She said she knows and hopes she can make up for it. Small chit chat, lfk, dfk and hands roaming on her body. I kept finding myself checking out her eyes and smile. I asked her if all the ladies are as beautiful and she gave a big smile. I laid back and she hopped on top grinding. More lfk, dfk, she kept adjusting her small top so I requested she take it off. Perfect breasts for her frame hope she doesn't change them. I suck and fondle them.

    I ask her to go on the chair always kissing and work my way down. I ask if I could take her cute panties off. She says yes. Wow, I move back just to see all of her. I don't know if it was the sun coming through the curtains but I would swear she was glowing. Proceed to daty, fiv, fia. I ask her if I can fuck her ass and she gave me that intriguing look with her eyes and smile that's had me hypnotized the whole time. I can't speak for anyone else but she actually said yes. We switch positions and she does a wonderful BBBJ. Put the cover on and she tried to put it in her ass, seemed a bit hard to obtain so I said to put it in her pussy. Nice to know her ass was on the menu for me and we'll definitely try next time. Another great site as she road me. Still mesmerized by her eyes and smile. After a while I ask her to turn around. Her ass looked so good as she twerked and grinded with me inside her. She started to get tired so we go into doggy and she's completely face down ass up, with her head turned looking at me. It felt so good pounding her. She asked me to choke her and that just excited me more. She talked a little dirty and I couldn't hold it anymore and exploded on her ass. I grabbed the towel to wipe her off. We lay on bed next to each other kissing. She asks if she made up for everything and yes she did.

    I requested 69. I'm not sure what she was doing to me all I know is she had my toes curling and my left leg cramped up. I tried to push through it cause it felt so good and that's never happened before. Wow.

    I ask her to get back on the chair. Performed more daty and I asked her to cum for me. I hope she did cause I wanted her to feel like she made me feel. She still looked like she was glowing. At some point she had me thinking of doubles with her. I asked her if she does doubles and she said yes. I've never had a threesome, but if I do I want her there. Did some more mish.

    I stand up and wanted to pop in her mouth. She starts a great BBBJ. After a while the dreaded timer goes off. She pulls back for a moment then continues again. But that fucking buzzer just kills the moment. Quick shower and more lfk, dfk before leaving. All through out the session kept bringing up I wanted to see her again. So MCE if you read these. Sundays ohare, I'm there. Did I mention I hate going downtown.

  6. #91

    Victoria at MCE

    Saw Victoria at the OHare last week. Absolutely cute and pretty, she is a keeper. Started with lfk / dfk and hands roaming, her nipples became erect and never went down. Went to Daty: very tasty. Then to bbj in front of the mirror, awesome! Went into standing mish and finished there. Great girl and agency, will definitely see her again. Highly recommend!

  7. #90

    Lin

    Here's my weird day that turned out for the best. I was craving a release, since it didn't happen the day before. I saw Clarissa was downtown, but I hate going downtown. So I tried to schedule Stephanie but schedules didn't match. Ok, I decide will try Clarissa only to find out she was fully booked. Actually didn't surprise me. So I was out of luck.

    Shortly, received message that Clarissa was available. Great book it. So, I get stuck in traffic. Did I mention I hate going downtown. Finally, arrive downtown then trying to find parking is horrendous. Find valet parking great. I walk a block away and forget my condoms. I think to myself just my luck. I didn't go back cause it was just to much of a hassle. So walk around aimlessly and poof a walgreens appeared. I walk up each aisle and what the hell I don't see any condoms. Fine, I ask an employee where they are at. What the heck he makes me repeat it 3 times and then he repeats it back so the whole store hears it and everyone turns to see who's buying condoms. How ironic the condoms were in the baby aisle.

    I leave to get a message that something came up with Clarissa but would be back around 8, if I was set on seeing her. I was set on seeing her but couldn't be out hours later so I thought my day was wasted.

    Recived another message that Lin was available, I figure ok I'm already here and take the leap. MCE must have known I would like her. Ok get in the elevator to find out it doesn't go to the floor I need, lovely. I keep telling myself I hate downtown that's why I stopped working out there. Get on the right elevator, what the hell I knock on the wrong fucking door. My mind just wasn't feeling it.

    I knock on the right door. Lin opens the door and I was mesmorized by her eyes and smile, everything else seemed to disappear. Quick shower sat down on bed next to her, I immediately let her know I was supposed to see Clarissa. She said she knows and hopes she can make up for it. Small chit chat, lfk, dfk and hands roaming on her body. I kept finding myself checking out her eyes and smile. I asked her if all the ladies are as beautiful and she gave a big smile. I laid back and she hopped on top grinding. More lfk, dfk, she kept adjusting her small top so I requested she take it off. Perfect breasts for her frame hope she doesn't change them. I suck and fondle them.

    I ask her to go on the chair always kissing and work my way down. I ask if I could take her cute panties off. She says yes. Wow, I move back just to see all of her. I don't know if it was the sun coming through the curtains but I would swear she was glowing. Proceed to daty, fiv, fia. I ask her if I can fuck her ass and she gave me that intriguing look with her eyes and smile that's had me hypnotized the whole time. I can't speak for anyone else but she actually said yes. We switch positions and she does a wonderful BBBJ. Put the cover on and she tried to put it in her ass, seemed a bit hard to obtain so I said to put it in her pussy. Nice to know her ass was on the menu for me and we'll definitely try next time. Another great site as she road me. Still mesmerized by her eyes and smile. After a while I ask her to turn around. Her ass looked so good as she twerked and grinded with me inside her. She started to get tired so we go into doggy and she's completely face down ass up, with her head turned looking at me. It felt so good pounding her. She asked me to choke her and that just excited me more. She talked a little dirty and I couldn't hold it anymore and exploded on her ass. I grabbed the towel to wipe her off. We lay on bed next to each other kissing. She asks if she made up for everything and yes she did.

    I requested 69. I'm not sure what she was doing to me all I know is she had my toes curling and my left leg cramped up. I tried to push through it cause it felt so good and that's never happened before. Wow.

    I ask her to get back on the chair. Performed more daty and I asked her to cum for me. I hope she did cause I wanted her to feel like she made me feel. She still looked like she was glowing. At some point she had me thinking of doubles with her. I asked her if she does doubles and she said yes. I've never had a threesome, but if I do I want her there. Did some more mish.

    I stand up and wanted to pop in her mouth. She starts a great BBBJ. After a while the dreaded timer goes off. She pulls back for a moment then continues again. But that fucking buzzer just kills the moment. Quick shower and more lfk, dfk before leaving. All through out the session kept bringing up I wanted to see her again. So MCE if you read these. Sundays ohare, I'm there. Did I mention I hate going downtown.

  8. #89

    Megan at MCE

    Run to see Megan. Smart, funny, hot and just a pleasure to talk to. However, her sexual appetite is second to none. DFK was amazing as is her BBBJ skills. Loves to DT and great eye contact. Wow. Returned the favor with FIV resulting in a great O. On with bag and finished in Mish. After a quick clean up I was immediately in her mouth again. She just loves to suck. On for second round in all positions and she pulled out a vibrator to help the experience. Very hot. Great views and great ass. Couldn't finish, but did she try! Will be back to see her. Agency was great.

  9. #88

    Kayla Thompson at Chicago Cover Girls

    Anyone seen her yet?

  10. #87

    EEC Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Does eec have a list of prices or girls anywhere? Their website seems pretty empty.
    They used to post it on the site, but when everything changed a few months back they removed it (assume they're being cautious). If you get verified with them, they send out daily photos with availability and location over email and the messaging app they use. They don't list prices even on those photos anymore, so I think you have to ask. I haven't used them in a little while, but their ranges we're typically 300 to 400.

    If you want to see a good amount of the girls that are there, look at Angellis Twitter and Switter feeds. As has been brought up many times recently, they appear to have merged or are sharing talent across both agencies.

  11. #86

    Eec

    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Does eec have a list of prices or girls anywhere? Their website seems pretty empty.
    They emptied the website earlier in the year. You have to contact them vis email or telegram.

  12. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Does eec have a list of prices or girls anywhere? Their website seems pretty empty.
    Yes, they emptied the website on April. You have to contact them through email / telegram for more information.

  13. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Does eec have a list of prices or girls anywhere? Their website seems pretty empty.
    Once you get verified, they'll send it to you.

  14. #83

    You got to get verified

    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Does eec have a list of prices or girls anywhere? Their website seems pretty empty.
    When you're verified, you'll be able to access the pics.

    They used to not have the images blocked until sesta.

  15. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Does eec have a list of prices or girls anywhere? Their website seems pretty empty.
    Membership, aka screening, has it's privileges.

    http://exclusiveencounterschicago.co...ion-screening/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape