Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 454 of 472 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 7073
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #278

    Eveline

    Has anyone ever had FS with her? She does massages but I was wondering. She gets so close to it never goes all the way. Just wondering.

  2. #277
    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    Shasta / Shawna's ads are unique. She exhibits a quirky sense of humor in them.
    She's quite a bit larger than her pics, but every time I asked to do something nasty she said, Yes, I'm a dirty girl.

  3. #276

    Shasta / Shawna

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDream  [View Original Post]
    My bad. I've seen 858 girl a few times. Wild woman!
    Shasta / Shawna's ads are unique. She exhibits a quirky sense of humor in them.

  4. #275
    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    1) The one who has been around longer: Shawna, previously went by Shasta. 760 phone number.

    2) Shawn: 858 phone number.

    Both had TER reviews; both are on my hope-to-see list.
    My bad. I've seen 858 girl a few times. Wild woman!

  5. #274

    Shawn or Shawna

    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    1) The one who has been around longer: Shawna, previously went by Shasta. 760 phone number.

    2) Shawn: 858 phone number.

    Both had TER reviews; both are on my hope-to-see list.
    Which one would you recommend me to see? Are they both GFE? I've heard Shawn's GFE but haven't heard about her recently, was willing to see if anyone seen Shawn not long ago.

  6. #273

    Two different ladies: Shawna / Shawn

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDream  [View Original Post]
    Same girl. She's a wild ass nasty fuck. In a good way!
    1) The one who has been around longer: Shawna, previously went by Shasta. 760 phone number.

    2) Shawn: 858 phone number.

    Both had TER reviews; both are on my hope-to-see list.

  7. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    My bad, apparently you were referring to another Shawn / Shawna. The one I replied about a few posts ago was also Shawn, also in Vista, also mid40. And they actually look similar. But the one I was talking about was not massage.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2346381
    Same girl. She's a wild ass nasty fuck. In a good way!

  8. #271

    Wrong Shawn

    My bad, apparently you were referring to another Shawn / Shawna. The one I replied about a few posts ago was also Shawn, also in Vista, also mid40. And they actually look similar. But the one I was talking about was not massage.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2346381

  9. #270
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnmsaa95  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Shawn / Shawna in Vista recently? Blonde MILF late 40's maybe. Is she worth a visit? Haven't heard about her for a long time here, but she's still available in Vista. Would like to meet up with her if she's GFE & DFK.
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124496

  10. #269
    Quote Originally Posted by MbscMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://www.yesbackpage.com/45/posts...emale-Escorts/

    Thats the san diego listings. Lot of ads and I don't see any bots or BS ads. They all "look" real. (as real as they get on sites like that that is LOL).

    Anyone have any luck yet? Is backpage bacK?
    Looks promising but too many TS.

  11. #268
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know Nova? I exchanged a few emails / texts with her but it was basically she'd be happy to meet me. Nothing really specific. (I think I started a new thread about this on accident).

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/naughty-...escondido-4561
    PM me for details. Willing to exchange info.

  12. #267

    Yersbackpage anyone tried yet?

    Watch out for this page yesbackpage.com I think it might be our least favorite uncle

  13. #266

    Worth a try.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know Nova? I exchanged a few emails / texts with her but it was basically she'd be happy to meet me. Nothing really specific. (I think I started a new thread about this on accident).

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/naughty-...escondido-4561
    Are.

    She looks like she would be worth a try, be sure to let us know how it goes.

  14. #265

    Naughty Nova

    Anyone know Nova? I exchanged a few emails / texts with her but it was basically she'd be happy to meet me. Nothing really specific. (I think I started a new thread about this on accident).

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/naughty-...escondido-4561

  15. #264
    Quote Originally Posted by BotShoes  [View Original Post]
    Had the misfortune of seeing Diamond before the whole TER / BP etc blow up. Her pics in the old ads were old, she's gnomish, overweight, flaky. Appointments run through a booker. She's enthusiastic but head was meh and FS was meh. Sort of like fucking an old friend of your mom. Unless you like the MILF / gilf type, pass.
    Thanks for this, good report.

    Did anyone ever get a massage from this raggedy Lovelee chick? Been curious about her for a long time. https://sandiego.rubratings.com/122189.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape