Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 132 of 186 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2789
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #824

    Caution

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoB98  [View Original Post]
    This is quite unusual to get this in a strip mall place. Most of the time it's just HE although I've Lucky in some places where FIV. FK and pussy licking was possible. Do you mind sharing details? Thanks!
    You are right it is unusual. What places did you get lucky at?

  2. #823

    Strip mall

    This is quite unusual to get this in a strip mall place. Most of the time it's just HE although I've Lucky in some places where FIV. FK and pussy licking was possible. Do you mind sharing details? Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jusblaze1  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone who has gotten more than a hand end from strip mall spot PM me. Was told to bring protection from one girl, did so and something interesting occurred.

  3. #822
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Here's a possible link:

    https://www.facebook.com/Thumbtackco...6195308756343/

    Not sure how recent that is, or whether it'll allow you to contact her, but it's all I could find. Good luck and please come back and let us know if it works or if it's a dead end.
    Thanks. No luck through link, but a google search including her location yielded a number I was able to reach her at. The URL was helpful.

  4. #821
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledhead  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times and that sounds about right from my experiences. Recently she was advertising a "signature massage" that included a lot more teasing during with a pretty nice HE, sans latex glove. And while still fully clothed, it was more tank tops and shortish shorts than tshirt and jeans. She's a pretty woman with a nice body, so that provided enough visual stimulation to keep things interesting. And aside from all of that, her massages are just really good. I too have misplaced her number and the only places she advertised were BP, craigslist, and massageanywhere. The ads on BP and craigslist are obviously gone, but her ad on MA seems to have disappeared too. If anyone knows if she's still in the business and has her number, please let me know.
    Here's a possible link:

    https://www.facebook.com/Thumbtackco...6195308756343/

    Not sure how recent that is, or whether it'll allow you to contact her, but it's all I could find. Good luck and please come back and let us know if it works or if it's a dead end.

  5. #820
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCompany  [View Original Post]
    Unless things have changed, it was no roaming, she fully dressed.

    Please let me know if things are now better.
    I've seen her several times and that sounds about right from my experiences. Recently she was advertising a "signature massage" that included a lot more teasing during with a pretty nice HE, sans latex glove. And while still fully clothed, it was more tank tops and shortish shorts than tshirt and jeans. She's a pretty woman with a nice body, so that provided enough visual stimulation to keep things interesting. And aside from all of that, her massages are just really good. I too have misplaced her number and the only places she advertised were BP, craigslist, and massageanywhere. The ads on BP and craigslist are obviously gone, but her ad on MA seems to have disappeared too. If anyone knows if she's still in the business and has her number, please let me know.

  6. #819

    Rl

    PM me if you have visited RL.

  7. #818

    LMP Silver Spring

    I forgot to provide the link in my last post:

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/sou...-0427/1/513482

  8. #817

    Yes-Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by NotMe00  [View Original Post]
    She's the latex gloves lady, right? I heard she's very YMMV.
    Unless things have changed, it was no roaming, she fully dressed.

    Please let me know if things are now better.

  9. #816
    Quote Originally Posted by NewFella17  [View Original Post]
    PM'd you. Love to know where the LMPs are.
    North of Silver Spring, South of Wheaton.

  10. #815
    Quote Originally Posted by DMV8454  [View Original Post]
    Just moved to the area and based on the reports, didn't have very high expectations trying out AMPs around here.

    Found a place on eastern MoCo. Went with the girl waiting at the front desk. Girl was mid 30's, tall and slim. After giving the right signals, the massage quickly changed from therapeutic to teasing. Two pops + prostate play and I was on my way.

    Guess YMMV really does hold true.
    I can't think of a place that matches up with your description. Where was this? At least give a hint.

  11. #814
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraSoile  [View Original Post]
    Try Melissa in Kensington. She's been reviewed here, with varying recommendations. Sorry but I misplaced her phone number.
    She's the latex gloves lady, right? I heard she's very YMMV.

  12. #813

    LMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    If you want a change from AMPs there are a couple of LMPs around in Silver Spring. I visited the one off of Georgia before the recent storm and met Natalie on one occasion and Cassandra on the other.

    Natalie was 5'5" in her mid-20's with a nice set of Cs, and Cassandra was 5'0" in her mid-20's with a smaller set of Bs and a nice posterior.

    Both were pleasant and warming. And, I cannot argue with the massage price of. 4, but the massage itself is just a rubdown with warming lotion. They both got to the flip early, but not as animated as I would like. It seemed almost mechanical each time although Cassandra seemed more willing to please than Natalie. Maybe I gave off a bad vibe to one or the other. Their prices vary if you are a newbie versus a regular. I have visited twice and the price went down from the first time of $$. 4 to $$ and was told my next time would be $. 4. They have told me that there are more women that work there, so I may try again to see if they have a gem worth driving over there to meet. Otherwise, I will continue to frequent Greenbelt.

    Be safe mongers.
    PM'd you. Love to know where the LMPs are.

  13. #812

    Silver Spring Latinas

    If you want a change from AMPs there are a couple of LMPs around in Silver Spring. I visited the one off of Georgia before the recent storm and met Natalie on one occasion and Cassandra on the other.

    Natalie was 5'5" in her mid-20's with a nice set of Cs, and Cassandra was 5'0" in her mid-20's with a smaller set of Bs and a nice posterior.

    Both were pleasant and warming. And, I cannot argue with the massage price of. 4, but the massage itself is just a rubdown with warming lotion. They both got to the flip early, but not as animated as I would like. It seemed almost mechanical each time although Cassandra seemed more willing to please than Natalie. Maybe I gave off a bad vibe to one or the other. Their prices vary if you are a newbie versus a regular. I have visited twice and the price went down from the first time of $$. 4 to $$ and was told my next time would be $. 4. They have told me that there are more women that work there, so I may try again to see if they have a gem worth driving over there to meet. Otherwise, I will continue to frequent Greenbelt.

    Be safe mongers.

  14. #811
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Absolutely true

    Quote Originally Posted by PootyLover  [View Original Post]
    I have got exactly one gem out of dozens of crapshoots. It's Vegas odds. When an ad promises bbj and GFE with a hot young provider and you end up with a rushed CBJ from a woman in her 50's that is not as advertised. More importantly this is the second place like this to open and close within days.
    It's a roll of the dice, that's for sure. These Chinese places move around a lot and, since they are mostly bringing ladies down from NY, they can open and close quickly. What they do have going for them is that they're almost always available on short notice. Unless you call at a busy time, they can usually accommodate last-minute appts. IMHO, they're really not worth it to serve as anyone's Plan A but, if someone gets stood up by another provider and has a limited window of time to work with, they have some value as a Plan B.

    However you decide to play that game, it's still always smart to tilt the odds in your favor as much as possible. And that means not falling for the fake pics and claims in the ad, remembering to only book a hh, negotiating the price down (100-120), asking for a different girl if you don't like the first one, and being prepared to walk if things don't go your way.

    But, just like at the casino, there is always a (slim) chance you'll hit the jackpot. A few years ago in VA I found one girl in Falls Church who was full GFE with me. I saw her multiple times before she moved on and I lost track of her. I still kick myself for not getting her personal digits.

  15. #810
    Quote Originally Posted by NewFella17  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    In town for a short time, anyone have info on any caucasian female masseuses who might go the extra mile. No FS required, just touching and teasing.
    Try Melissa in Kensington. She's been reviewed here, with varying recommendations. Sorry but I misplaced her phone number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape