Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #532

    Mature DeAnna

    Dream with DeAnna last week. I'd you like mature provider you will like her. She really gets into the dream every thing is available and she is a good performer. On the off the best I dreamt of in the past year. Only neg is what you leave. $. 6 for 1/2. Of she was a looker then yes but older bbw I think it is a bit high. YMMV. I can provide more via pm.

  2. #531

    Karmen

    Dreamt with Karmen this morning at a lower end place off of Woodlawn.

    Karmen is very thick, nice tits and a phat ass.

    $. 40 for HH, and she didn't rush at all.

    Started with a decent CBJ, to RCG, another CBJ, and finished in K9.

    She'll be in town for a few more days, so if you like her pics, go check her out.

    https://alligator.com.charlotte.list...post/26597760/

  3. #530
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 1
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  4. #529
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    You ever text a ad and get this response I enclosed on text? I responded to a couple ads that sent those type texts and they lead to join a cam for x amount of money and watch her cam then she will see me. I just block the numbers and moved on. Today I texted this ad and the same thing happened there the text and here's the link and a pic plus the text it sent. https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...3284/1/1306097.
    Yea I have. I thought it was just a one off thing, for me it was e-mail. I found her "professional" page and ended up getting onto CAMs.com so that, according to her, I could prove I'm not a cop. _.

    http://charlotte-escorts.net/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.PNG‎  

  5. #528

    Julie

    Same experience. Awful. Read my posts earlier on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TDirty  [View Original Post]
    I can say that julie the italian is probably the worst I have ever seen she just kind of dozzed off while giving the BJ and she only wanted missionary. I think she shot up something right before I showed up because there was a spent needle in the bathroom. I will not repeat.

  6. #527

    Julie

    I don't know how she has survived all theses years the way the service is so bad and her history foreign stubtsances use.

    Quote Originally Posted by TDirty  [View Original Post]
    I can say that julie the italian is probably the worst I have ever seen she just kind of dozzed off while giving the BJ and she only wanted missionary. I think she shot up something right before I showed up because there was a spent needle in the bathroom. I will not repeat.

  7. #526

    Wrong post

    Quote Originally Posted by RayLoveWomen  [View Original Post]
    Pictures are accurate or similar to her. I would rate her 7 out of 10 for looks.

    Services are okay.
    I replied to the wrong post, didn't mean to reply to yours.

  8. #525

    Bad service provider

    I can say that julie the italian is probably the worst I have ever seen she just kind of dozzed off while giving the BJ and she only wanted missionary. I think she shot up something right before I showed up because there was a spent needle in the bathroom. I will not repeat.

  9. #524
    Quote Originally Posted by MoredRuthers  [View Original Post]
    P.S. Keep posting reviews folks, I won't keep contributing if I am the only one.
    Hey Man, we are trying. Some of us are just lower volume than you. I've posted 3 in the past month and will keep posting them as I see them.

    PK.

  10. #523

    Dream Catcher, 120 hh, 7739456333

    https://onebackpage.com/dating/women...tcher_i4671313

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...6333/1/1305984

    Looks = 7 exactly like pic's, hips and ass! Those are her best features and I enjoyed hers (not a big flabby badankadonk just a nice booty and great feel from behind).

    BBBJ = 7 pretty good, takes direction so tell her what you like.

    CFS = 7 all positions, takes direction, felt real good and she is flexible enough for me. Couldn't decide if I enjoyed mish or doggy better with her so cycled thru them a few times with no complaints, many girls just want you to get it done and leave.

    Overall = Great experience, I wish this was the norm! I will see her again before she leaves. She said she is touring and heading to miami in a week or two, she just came from KY. Good looking with good skills at a good price, too bad she is not staying. She is a timid one (I saw her at 3 AM so maybe tired) but got her to open up and spoke for a while after. Pleasant girl that will take care of business, I was not rushed and I got no attitude just a great time with a great gal. Go see her before she leaves.

    Dream Catcher, 120 hh, 7739456333.

    P.S. Keep posting reviews folks, I won't keep contributing if I am the only one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11275320.jpg‎   11275323.jpg‎   11275324.jpg‎  

  11. #522

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes35  [View Original Post]
    Don't think its real. Makes you sign up service from other website. Beware.

  12. #521
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFocker  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if any here has seen this girl. I texted her last night and just got cold, and no responses when asking more detail about incall area. Pictures don't look fake, at least doing a quick google search.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1214987
    I've asked here before and tried to text (no response at all), any more info?

  13. #520

    Samantha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dott9876  [View Original Post]
    Can you PM me Samantha's info or post a link on her, thanks.
    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1183625

  14. #519

    Kelly info

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunt  [View Original Post]
    Nice report, thanks.
    If anyone has contact info on Kelly mentioned at the bottom this thread, please pass on. She does massage and is great at BBBJ, saw her a few times earlier this year and she was great. Even had full service once and it was a good time as well.

  15. #518

    Samantha in Gastonia

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    Thanks a bunch to the Charlotte users who offered info to me this week. My trip was aggravating but ended nicely. Wanted to share a few things with you guys as pay back. Had an experience with Lia Sinclair, set up an appt a day in advance and she went totally dark just hours before our date. Her communication was sketchy at best and overall very disappointing. I do know things come up I just wish she would have relayed that. Samantha in Gastonia. I know her well from Raleigh. She is awesome and if you catch her on a good day you may be in for a PSE. Super friendly and energetic, Good BJ, great pussy and she LOVES speaking Greek. And she does it well! BBBJ and covered FS / Greek. I can't speak for CIM. She is kind of tall at 5'7-5'8, her hair is shorter now than in her pics but she's young, cute and fun. I do not quote rates as girls change them so often but I will say that she was very reasonable in Raleigh for the service. An I'll end on Pink Persia. Wow, she is a bit heavier than her posted pics but I like thick girls and I thought she was gorgeous. Flawless skin and a beautiful face. I had a great time with her! Stay cool Charlotte. See you next trip.
    Can you PM me Samantha's info or post a link on her, thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape