Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 653 of 691 FirstFirst ... 153 553 603 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 10359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #579
    Thanks for the report and dude, I just had to say that this really made me laugh:

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenN386  [View Original Post]
    I was planning a threesome with some UTR's but a regional Mensa meeting came up and they couldn't show.

  2. #578
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse54  [View Original Post]
    Working like a champ. Will send you a test in 5 minutes.

    Jesse.
    Got it. Thanks Jesse.

    Sent you a reply PM.

  3. #577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by Lindy54  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know where to post this.

    Are PMs working since the board came back up?

    Sent a few to guys on the board a few weeks with questions about reviews, got no response. Maybe down, maybe ignored. Who knows.

    Thanks in advance. Admin: Please move this if in the wrong section.
    Working like a champ. Will send you a test in 5 minutes.

    Jesse.

  4. #576

    Are PMs working?

    Didn't know where to post this.

    Are PMs working since the board came back up?

    Sent a few to guys on the board a few weeks with questions about reviews, got no response. Maybe down, maybe ignored. Who knows.

    Thanks in advance. Admin: Please move this if in the wrong section.

  5. #575

    Visiting the area Thursday & Friday

    Quote Originally Posted by HotNhung  [View Original Post]
    Trying to find any AMP or any provider in or near palm coast any suggestions?
    Thursday & Friday I will be in the area visiting from Orlando, closer to daytona.

    Xoxo.

    Paige Sweetstuff.

  6. #574

    Anything near palm coast

    Trying to find any AMP or any provider in or near palm coast any suggestions?

  7. #573
    Quote Originally Posted by TungstenHP  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this lady's name? I'm a sucker for tig ol' bitties so was hoping to get the low down on this provider but there's no name in her ad for me to search. Anyone have experience with her?

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...l/964507146543
    Just check daytona mugshots you will see her there she was busted today.

  8. #572
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 2 weeks ago. I contacted her and she said her menu was wide open. We agreed upon greek and everything. She told me she had everything we needed. I get to her hotel and she is laying on bed and looks high. She told me get undressed and I asked for a condom. She told me she didn't have anymore and told me to put it in her ass bare. I told her I don't do anything BBFS and she was like ass fucking bareback isn'ta big deal. I told her I would get a condom and never went back. I hated the vibe and I could tell the session would suck. I wouldn't recommend. Something about her wasnt right.
    Thanks for the review.

    I saw a lady in Tampa. She really wanted to do Greek. After we were done, she let me know we could do bb next time, but only Greek.

    Sorry, but that's the last thing I would want to do without protection.

  9. #571

    Kaylee

    Quote Originally Posted by TungstenHP  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this lady's name? I'm a sucker for tig ol' bitties so was hoping to get the low down on this provider but there's no name in her ad for me to search. Anyone have experience with her?

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...l/964507146543
    Meth head search for more.

  10. #570

    Name?

    Anyone know this lady's name? I'm a sucker for tig ol' bitties so was hoping to get the low down on this provider but there's no name in her ad for me to search. Anyone have experience with her?

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...l/964507146543

  11. #569

    Halle

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsBoobs1984  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? I haven't found any reports on her.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...n/959489690832
    I saw her 2 weeks ago. I contacted her and she said her menu was wide open. We agreed upon greek and everything. She told me she had everything we needed. I get to her hotel and she is laying on bed and looks high. She told me get undressed and I asked for a condom. She told me she didn't have anymore and told me to put it in her ass bare. I told her I don't do anything BBFS and she was like ass fucking bareback isn'ta big deal. I told her I would get a condom and never went back. I hated the vibe and I could tell the session would suck. I wouldn't recommend. Something about her wasnt right.

  12. #568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    I remember

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsBoobs1984  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? I haven't found any reports on her.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...n/959489690832
    A monger reporting she has a pimp and likes to run off wit the donatio. Even had a confrontation from what I remember.

  13. #567

    Halle.

    Has anyone seen this girl? I haven't found any reports on her.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...n/959489690832

  14. #566
    Quote Originally Posted by OTown  [View Original Post]
    I saw her late last year in Deland before she disappeared. After seeing her recent photos, it would appear that she has gained some weight. Most likely, her disappearance is Uncle LEO related. She was nice enough, but just didn't do it for me. She's probably only 20 at this point, but as you pointed out she has a little baby damage. I have no plans to repeat and I don't recall the name she was using last year. Even though I have no plans to repeat with her, I have been curious about what happened to her, so, thanks for the report.

    Shaggy.

  15. #565
    Quote Originally Posted by MopMonger  [View Original Post]
    She had an ad posted on 6/22 that she was looking for a gangbang before leaving town. I'm guessing to get as much cash as possible. Just curious if any monger joined the sausage fest and if she really is leaving.

    As Always, Happy and Safe Mongering.
    Did she really? That's funny as shit! Where was her ad posted? I want to see that!

    T-Man.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape