Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 14,596 to 14,610 of 18221
-
06-23-18 14:13 #3626Senior Member

Posts: 173A few more pics to add.
-
06-23-18 14:11 #3625Senior Member

Posts: 17324 Year old potential UTR that I'm working on.
Wasnt sure if this was good enough to post about since we haven't done the dirty deed (fucked) yet. But thought it would be somewhat interesting for some members so I'd thought I'd share my experience with her so far. Anyway, she's a 24 year old part time model with a full time job who is dabbing in the pay for play lifestyle. We've been talking about it for weeks now and she agreed on a car date meet up in a safe place of her choosing. Her safe place to meet was a mall parking lot, smh, LOL. She's only comfortable with a HJ at first which I am absolutely fine with. So we're in the back seat of her car that has tinted windows, she gets naked, I get naked and she starts stroking me. When I reached down to play with her pussy, her pussy was leaking all over the place, down her leg, onto my fingers and onto the seat. When I mention how wet she is she says that she's too nervous to be horny. I chalk it up to a physical horniness response and not a mental horniness one. I get to play with her tits / pussy and some light kissing. She also allows a few pics and videos. She didn't want her face in any of the pics or videos but I managed to sneak a few of her face when she was giving me the HJ. Avg HJ technique, had to give her a few directions but she is a quick learner. We have another date set up in the near future where we're doing a mutual massage session at my place. Getting a little closer on sealing the deal with this one. Onto the pics!
No digits or info to share on this one.
-
06-23-18 02:27 #3624Senior Member

Posts: 85Winter Springs Dolly! My neck of the woods, so tired of driving to I-drive or a shady area of orlando for dreams. Is she taking new clients, menu options?
Originally Posted by BBC386
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-18 15:51 #3623Banned Member

Posts: 606Screw that pic
I have better ones to share LOL.
Originally Posted by MITransplant
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-18 14:51 #3622Senior Member

Posts: 173False alarm, she is still pure as the driven snow. LMFAO.
Originally Posted by MITransplant
[View Original Post]
She got cold feet and stood him up. In the chat where she talks about the guy not showing up, it was about a guy she likes in her personal life.
-
06-22-18 13:25 #3621Senior Member

Posts: 87UTR by the international airport
I am looking for a UTR around the big airport. Preferably thin, and cute. If you have digits, I can trade you for a awesome utr in Cocoa Beach that will rock your world. Mine is cute, ddf, 22 yrs old, and very orgasmic.
-
06-22-18 12:55 #3620Senior Member

Posts: 660Utr
Great find, very sensual and a mouth of silk.
Originally Posted by TheOneTwo3
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-18 10:05 #3619Senior Member

Posts: 237Thank you
Thank you Mr. BBC Saw her the other day she is a super chick will see many more times.
Originally Posted by BBC386
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-18 09:07 #3618Senior Member

Posts: 509No fair! I didn't get the second pic!
Originally Posted by BBC386
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-18 08:55 #3617Banned Member

Posts: 606Winter Springs Dolly
Winter Springs Dolly.
-
06-22-18 04:58 #3616Senior Member

Posts: 509Well since the cats out of the bag, mind sharing those digits?
Originally Posted by IIIII
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-18 00:50 #3615Senior Member

Posts: 173Who found my UTR
Alright, so whose the monger who met up with my ultra UTR on Wednesday afternoon? She's a 22 year old stunner that lives in the Altamonte area. I wanted to keep this squirter all to myself for a little bit longer but it seems like she is starting to be more comfortable with being a working girl and branching out some. Anyway, if you read this, PM me and we can share war stories, haha.
-
06-22-18 00:00 #3614Senior Member

Posts: 472She's hot! Looks like it's going to be sloppy hundreds for sure!
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-18 22:13 #3613Senior Member

Posts: 91Dang Vino! I haven't seen her in a few years and man, she still looks exactly the same. Thanks for sharing the the pics, brother!
Tyrion.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-18 21:46 #3612Senior Member

Posts: 2061[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.
Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.
Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.
Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.
If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.










Reply With Quote





