Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,511 to 21,525 of 26928
-
06-22-18 00:32 #5418Senior Member

Posts: 31250 thinking with my little head.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-18 00:20 #5417Banned Member

Posts: 32CEC / MCE has been around for over a year
OF Charlie, who started the agency thread, has been talking about them. And if you ever looked at reviews at the other site before the review section got shut down, you would have seen that many of MCE's girls had dozens of reviews already. And if you read back further in this section, you'll find lots of discussion about CEC / MCE (they changed the name) going back a ways.
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
There's likely a lot of guys who used to review at the other site and never knew about this one, until MCE recently mentioned it in an email to it's clients. I knew about this site, and posted a bit, but primary used the other one. Now that this site is pretty much the only game in town, you should expect lots of new posters as people become aware of it.
-
06-22-18 00:11 #5416Senior Member

Posts: 364I saw Agnes today. Great experience, but with the caveat that this was the first time I tried a higher quality girl. That being said, my experience seemed about in line with everyone else. She was local, young and quite attractive. Girl next door looks with a killer body. Very easy to talk to, fresh to the game and eager to please.
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
Just as important to me, the Agency was responsive which was wonderful considering my previous experiences with norridge and random Indy's. I'd definitely see her again, but I understand the price is steep for some. If your ok paying those prices, I'd definitely check the agency out.
-
06-21-18 23:55 #5415Senior Member

Posts: 131Suspicious
Is there anyone with a post count of 25 or higher that can recommend Mce? (I just find it suspicious that a whole bunch of people with a count of 5-10 or less are saying good things. MoneyT is an exception but he isnt as over the moon as the newcomers).
-
06-21-18 22:25 #5414Regular Member

Posts: 14Excellent post
This was extremely helpful.
Originally Posted by CoolPatrick
[View Original Post]
Thank you, man. I appreciate all the detailed information you just provided!
-
06-21-18 21:12 #5413Banned Member

Posts: 11Michelle. Models Club Elite
Got a good deal using my previous review at MCE and I met Michelle today. She is very friendly and total GFE. Very comfortable to talk. She has got many tattoos and piercings. I love both. Notmally MCE girls I found are with B cup and Michelle is an exception. I assume them are cup C and natural. So if you are in to good sized perky boobs, Michelle is the right one. The menu offered were DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, DG, CG, MISH, K9 and CIM (YMMV). Very willing and ready to take instructions. No DT but BJ skills are good with lot of saliva and good attention to the boys. Overall great session. Would love to repeat again.
-
06-21-18 20:21 #5412Regular Member

Posts: 5Angelis angels
Is Angelis angels still around? There's a Twitter account with regular tweets but I haven't seen many reports since April. They had good reviews on TER. It would be a shame if they are no longer operating.
-
06-21-18 17:10 #5411Senior Member

Posts: 222530
My experience with 530 has been great. In my experience at least one of the pix of the girl on the site is actually the girl I see.
Originally Posted by Frogger7777
[View Original Post]
Natasha was super hot with good bolt-ons. She went the extra mile for the usual $100 "tip". Not GFE yet very attentive. It was a good time yet the chemistry wasn't there I don't like fake tits.
Eliza was fun and my first experience at 530. She seemed very young and upbeat and also went the extra mile. It was basically a nude HJ with finesse for door fee. No upsell yet full menu was available. She was fun yet a little thick for me. Baby fat yet totally hot imo. I would repeat.
My ATF at 530 was Milena. Saw her once and she's gone. For $100 "tip" she was full GFE. She is the only 530 I would spend an hour with. I hope she returns.
530 is great for me as it's relatively nearby. That said NG is a close 2nd. Would easily be #1 if it were closer.
Hope that helps.
-
06-21-18 16:22 #5410Senior Member

Posts: 181Courtney
Made her acquaintance years ago when she started in the Rosemont area (and was much heavier). Very nice at the time. I don't recall details other than BBBJ was on the menu.
Originally Posted by ChiCity23
[View Original Post]
Saw her once after she had lost weight. It was more of an assembly line experience, and it was CBJ even for a return client.
-
06-21-18 16:19 #5409Senior Member

Posts: 51Kennedy Caillouette
Just another shout-out for Kennedy. Pricey, but one of the best times I've had in the hobby. Really great girl, and PSE.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist256
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-18 16:06 #5408Senior Member

Posts: 34Mce stephaine
I saw her last week, GFE all the way. Beautiful lips, awesome body and very willing. Would definitely repeat! One of the best agency in Chicago.
-
06-21-18 14:48 #5407Senior Member

Posts: 157Just remove the spaces
Just remove the spaces. This site auto formats the link like that.
Last edited by Hobbyist256; 06-21-18 at 14:49. Reason: Realized my link broke as well.
-
06-21-18 14:37 #5406Senior Member

Posts: 725Link is bad.
Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-18 14:20 #5405Senior Member

Posts: 367Not Recommended
Saw this one a couple weeks ago. The worst I ever had. Pictures are not her and she rushed my hour to about 10 minutes if that. Also very mechanical. I had to imagine I was with someone else in order to cum. If there is an internet god, please delete this idiot's ad and number.
adultsearch.com/ illinois / chicago / body-rubs /1133092.
-
06-21-18 14:10 #5404Senior Member

Posts: 868Mce
I saw Clarissa from MCE earlier this year. Great female, very pretty and I had an awesome time. Probably one of the more reasonably priced girls on their roster. I will probably use them again soon.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





