Thread: ReJuve Spa
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 4905
-
06-22-18 01:26 #4215Senior Member

Posts: 141Cam
Decided to see what the fuss is all about. Never had a girl use her juice box to put a cover on. That's skill. Very sexy girl. Excellent service though I didn't really connect with her. I'll definitely go back.
-
06-22-18 00:49 #4214Regular Member

Posts: 7Cam
Hammah808, whatever problem you have with Cam, stop playing games here. The controversy about Cam's service, BBFS is definitely offered but it looks YMMV, Since I knew she did same thing to my friend and told I was only one, I don't have reason to keep secret. I'v been her regular for long time, I'v never got any hint about greek, it's hard to me to believe she offers greek. BBFSCIP, I got 3 times in two years, every time is mistake. Cam, do you know who I am now?
-
06-21-18 21:40 #4213Senior Member

Posts: 150210
10 baby. She is whinnahs. And a great fuck.
Originally Posted by Hammah808
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-18 21:09 #4212Senior Member

Posts: 559Whats the big deal with cam? You have something against her? Pretty much derogatory is the way I look at it. You know the saying if you don't have nothin nice to say don't say it. She's a great provider and shit like this makes no sense. What kind of response do you want to get out of it? This is a forum so basically was her service satisfactory to you? Her looks rating. I just don't get it where your threads are leading to?
Originally Posted by Hammah808
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-18 18:41 #4211Senior Member

Posts: 83Pic
Picture's not that bad she has her makeup and eyelashes on. Most girls look completely different without their makeup, eyelashes, hair extensions, etc. I dated a girl last fall I thought was a 10 until the makeup came off and at best she was a 5. Most hot girls you see in public are all done up and don't really look like that. That's why it's not a good idea to date them because once they're comfortable with you, you're stuck with the real girl and you're not going to see her all done up anymore.
Originally Posted by Hammah808
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-18 17:11 #4210Regular Member

Posts: 4Camm Morning selfie
What do you guys rate her? 4 maybe 5?
-
06-21-18 17:07 #4209Senior Member

Posts: 405Attach a picture
Click Manage Attachments (under the writing box) it will open a new window once you clicked.
2 options:
1st upload straight from your device.
2nd upload your picture on a Picture hosting website.
PM me if you still have question.
Met with Cam once at Rejuve, she gave me her number, too bad I live on Maui.
Originally Posted by Hammah808
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-18 21:23 #4208Senior Member

Posts: 212Camm service
It's good to finally see others sharing the whole experience and not leaving the best parts out. I knew she was letting others do BBFS and Greek but no one really said anything. Yes sir you are so right it's always YMMV in this hobby so if you get the service then great if not there's so many more beautiful girls out there that would do certain things for that green if you know what I mean.
Originally Posted by Hammah808
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-18 19:21 #4207Senior Member

Posts: 2364You go to Camm's appartment too?
Hammah808 you go there too?! I never emailed you about her pictures because I have already seen her naked on the bed in the room. Camm is a cool chick. I will post my report on her when more time prevails. Got to get back to work.
Originally Posted by Hammah808
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-18 15:31 #4206Regular Member

Posts: 4Camm pics
Checked my inbox this morning and got over 20 messages about getting cams personal pics. But no one helped me on how to upload them on here. I don't use this site besides reading reviews so ya. I'm surprised she hasn't let you guys take personal pics and vids with her as well. Maybe you have to be lucky and also be able to take her out on a date and she will let you only do it at her apartment. So ya if all you guys who want the goods should explain how to do it bc I don't use this site.
-
06-20-18 14:07 #4205Senior Member

Posts: 559On the number of times I seen cam never got the bbia never no hint of greek. Maybe I'm not the lucky one. Her service to me is the best at rejuve. Her BBBJ if off the hook with the right amount of suction. She actually sucks your dick not like the other top provider there who just slips her mouth over your dick and goes through the motion LOL. I honestly believe if you compare service cam is the top there. My opinion anyway and I am a service guy foremost. Looks will come in second but not saying I would do a fugly chick LOL. The more I see cam the better it gets.
Originally Posted by Hammah808
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-18 21:34 #4204Regular Member

Posts: 4Camm service and pics?
Yes in this game it always YMMV. I hate when I see guys that say to keep it to yourself and don't share your experience with a girl when that matters what this forum is for. Ever since I first seen it was always BBFS and Greek was offered the second time. So it doesn't matter the amount of times you see a girl it just matters if she wants to give you a service or not. My advice is to be nice about it and don't ask for it just hint at it and go with the flow. Maybe try and establish a friend to friend relationship and be cool with a girl that you want services from and if you want to keep it a secret don't write a review at all if you're not going to share the entire experience.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
P.S.: pm if you want personal pics of camm or I could just post it here on the forum if someone could show me how.
Also, Bebe is in Ny so probably won't return for a while if she even does.
-
06-19-18 03:56 #4203Senior Member

Posts: 194Do you know when Bebe is returning? I tried to make an appointment but she was booked solid so I had an date with London. Had ton loads of fun with this sexy vixen but nothing close to Bebe's service. Can't wait till she cums back and hopefully this time able to get an appointment with the sexy model.
Originally Posted by BryanHawaii69
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-18 21:55 #4202Senior Member

Posts: 1980I went for another dose of London, since I couldn't wait till later to get my ATF. Timing, some of us Can't just go get them. Anyways, still a good time. She's a little to hyper for me though. I can't get her to slow down, chill, relax. Some of you like that loud, fuk me! Ooh shit. Me, just ruins my concentration 🙄LOL. You should give her a try though. She still has a great playful attitude, which, imo, is a huge factor. Don't think I'll three peat her though.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-18 06:46 #4201Senior Member

Posts: 2364New London and Bebe’s Departure Is A Question Mark
HiPickle nope I never tried the new London yet. Just been to busy with other hedonistic pleasures. Maybe sometime soon tho. I was contemplating on going to see Bebe but looks like she went dig out. Aaaah bummers. They still got one Ace at Rejuve tho. Dot dot dot. Dallas up the sleeve. Shhhhhh! Shades up! Play the cards right. Peace Im Audi.
Originally Posted by HiPickle
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





