Thread: Sugar Daddy & Other Related Websites
+
Add Report
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 2911
-
06-23-18 22:19 #631

Posts: 366Nothing But MADNESS out there!
If this continues, I'll be getting out of this pool.
This chick wanted $200 for the first date, just to get to know each other. Thereafter, with intimacy, it would be $500 per meet. I politely told her she was out of my league and wished her luck. Her snarky answer was, "Good luck getting herpes and AIDS. " WTF? She's the one peddling her ass around town!
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-161183d6de71
This one also wanted $200 for the first meet, but we would only make out and be a little affectionate. For the FS dates thereafter, she would be okay with $200 (with the promise of once / week--Ha! I told her $200 just to meet was absurd.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-f0359c962dc3
This one is beautiful, but the tats scare me. She claims she wants chemistry before fucking, but we didn't get together right away and now she's AWOL. Nuts!
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-8a5b77438b00
This one is a pro working out of Point Loma. $250 for an hour. Ask to see more pix. She's a Latino fox!
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-09254088fc36
This one also went AWOL after a meeting that didn't happen and couldn't get rescheduled.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-a1bde2152683
I don't understand these ladies, but then, there's no understanding craziness!
Hope you have better luck than I've had recently!
-
06-23-18 18:00 #630

Posts: 366Time Waster
This one is a profound time-waster. If she replies, she then disappears, then she'll text and. Disappear. Then she'll set up a time, in this case, for lunch. And then disappear. She wasted over two hours of my time and we still did not get together. Life is too short for this kind of nonsense, especially when we are paying them!
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-82ae9772007f
-
06-23-18 17:06 #629Senior Member

Posts: 158Definitely a pro, and her profile photos kind of match the ones on her ads:
Originally Posted by Cubico
[View Original Post]
http://backpage.com.ventura.listcraw...popunder7.html
I was talking to her earlier today, I started to talk dirty and she blocked me haha. She is in LA right now, but her ads suggest that she sometimes come to San Diego, so if that is what you are looking for I think she should be good to go. If that really is her on her pics I may try her out when she comes in SD, but won't drive to LA if I don't know if that is really her.
-
06-22-18 23:19 #628Senior Member

Posts: 294
Originally Posted by Simplewishes
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Cubico
[View Original Post]
The Search Feature y'all are referring to should return to Seeking Arrangement soon. According to their Tech Support Staff, it was removed to “improve the search functionality and squash some bugs".
Originally Posted by KingBaby
[View Original Post]
RWARNMSN.
Safe mongering and sugaring!
-
06-22-18 20:58 #627Senior Member

Posts: 158Wondering why they removed that, seems that they removed it after FOSTA passed, maybe they don't want users to search for certain keywords? The whole search functionality on this site wasn't great already, now for sure we can't find somebody with just a profile name, let's just post links as you said from now on.
Originally Posted by KingBaby
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-18 14:31 #626Senior Member

Posts: 279Yeah, seems like they removed that feature too. From now on, we just have to post links & or screencaps.
Originally Posted by Cubico
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-18 12:50 #625Regular Member

Posts: 13Same here no keyword search even in app.
Originally Posted by Cubico
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-18 20:49 #624Senior Member

Posts: 158And I was just thinking since you asked me for her profile name, it has been a month since I'm not able to add keywords to searches on SA, I tried on Firefox and Chrome, even with Firefox on my phone (I don't use their app anymore since it kept on crashing on my android), has any of you guys got the same issue?
Originally Posted by KingBaby
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-18 20:04 #623Senior Member

Posts: 158Sorry about that, her profile name is babypink1234, here is the link to her profile:
Originally Posted by KingBaby
[View Original Post]
https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...4-112b9d341ee3
-
06-21-18 19:59 #622Senior Member

Posts: 49She stood me up for the fourth time, even though, I triple confirmed with her the day prior. If you make plans with her, make sure you have plan B. Otherwise, you will be upset. Complete time waster. If anyone out there, scored with her, I would to hear about it.
Originally Posted by Waxxon
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-18 15:34 #621Senior Member

Posts: 279Hey Cubico, what's her handle on SA? Maybe a link about her profile. (You gave us your message link which obviously can't be opened).
Originally Posted by Cubico
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-18 10:15 #620Senior Member

Posts: 215Either or
Have also had some contact with "Monica" But it's been hard to get anything confirmed, she tells me "I'm bored, do you want to play?" She lives not too far away from me, then when I try to set a time she says "I'm downtown today, maybe later".
Originally Posted by Floro1243
[View Original Post]
My guess, she's either a twot or a high volume pro.
-
06-20-18 22:37 #619Senior Member

Posts: 350Please do. Not sure if I'd see her since she's far away from me but I was in the area when we started talking.
Originally Posted by Floro1243
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-18 21:08 #618Senior Member

Posts: 49I got her down to 2 benjamins nut everytime we suppose to meet she comes up with something.
Originally Posted by KMatthews521
[View Original Post]
She also gave me her address in San Marcos. If I score, I will make sure to report, back.
-
06-20-18 20:59 #617Senior Member

Posts: 158Another pro
Image search didn't give me anything from her profile's photos, but she sent me her phone number and asking to help her if I couldn't come to LA, searching her phone number links to several escort ads:
https://seekingarrangement.com/messa...2-c33280d547e7
https://www.google.com/search?q=4242...nt=firefox-b-1
Either a pro or a scammer, not going to waste my time to find out.











Reply With Quote





